Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5974314 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by TrueHeart365(m): 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
Xmas wishes to boko haram

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
Deway75:

Are they based on similar chassis and engine capacity as the proforce types?
I don't even know what the specifications are for the proforce vehicle.

Search this thread , you'll see the specifications. They are built on a similar chassis, however the Proforce vehicles which are used as law enforcement vehicles across Nigeria are better.

They provide better protection and 360 degrees day and night camera view.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
Egyptian Presidential Guards And Ugandan Presidential Guards Fight At State House

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqF8UfUbQxw
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
Deway75:
Fynline, I have the same issue with that guy.

Call me that guy again and I promise u won't enjoy your Xmas...
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
jteku:

Call me that guy again and I promise u won't enjoy your Xmas...

Are you yoruba... shocked
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
pic of RBS-15 Mk III cool on algerian Meko A-200AN . 16 luncher (2* 8 )

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
bidexiii:

Are you yoruba... shocked

ni dan AREWA ne, daga garin kada.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
africaken254:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqF8UfUbQxw

Why are presidential bodyguards always fighting in Uganda undecided undecided

The last time was Gagdaffi's bodyguards, now Egypt.

Frumentius, you sure we won't go to Uganda to settle our scores? grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
jteku:

ni dan AREWA ne, daga garin kada.

Yoo waa..... grin

You strike me like a yoruba man ?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
Algerian Nimr II build in algeria under licence , from the SAFEX show 21 -27 december 2016 ( for national production )

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nok234: 8:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
jteku:

Flotation bags deployed to stabilize a helicopter in the water, at least for long enough to allow occupants to get the heck out of it

yeah thanks !
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
Seened:

grin grin cheesy. Patches you crazy man, I just choked on some Egusi soup.
grin grin kai

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 24, 2016
chkil:
Algerian Nimr II build in algeria under licence , from the SAFEX show 21 -27 december 2016 ( for national production )

How many units do you guys plan on building?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
from 2009 Algerian army has it's own schools , (from primary to high school) to form it's futur officers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO4RDYF4uKk

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hrmnn:
Yesterday Beegeagle's Blog Twitter account posted the following photo of NAF Panhard vehicles (AML-60s and VBLs) in a staging point. There are ERC 90s in the

Here you go.

Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
Merry Christmas everybody!

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nok234: 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ok guys here is a video about Zakzaky and what he was doing before being arrested by DSS.
The hezbollah axis... in the comment "There will be a civil war in Nigeria" ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGUhzyiB_Yk
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by BlackBaron: 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
^^^
Though easier said than done. It's necessary for our government to have had checks at very local levels to prevent ideologies, especially external types with parallel mindsets to the country's government.
Hez might seem less harmful than shitty state but they remain a threat and when become very entrenched, they suddenly become as powerful as a state in their own way. In Lebanon, Hez and their national army are in some sort of stand offish scenario. The Americans trying to prevent the the further weakening of the state's, try to supply their army with sizeable arms to prevent being usurped by Hez which also gets continued supplies from Iran.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
Egypt: Task Force 777 counter-terrorism with Berreta ARX 160.a 7.62 x 39mm conversion

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
Christmas visit by Defence CS Hon Amb Raychelle Omamo & Chief of the Defence Forces Gen Samson Mwathethe to Kenyan troops in Kismayu, Somalia

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
continue...

CDF Gen Mwathethe "We've not forgotten you as you serve under amisomsomalia to ensure safe,secure &prosperous Somalia".quote while visiting Kenyan troops serving in somalia

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
Fighting massive fires in Ruiterbos/Herbertsdale/Mossel bay area.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
.... After 3 days we are still battling, probably going to have a very busy X-mas.

@nemesis2u we had to convert the Mahindra into a small fire engine due to the Water shortages the fire fighters have been facing..... Pulling a 3 ton un-braked trailer up and down a burning montain.... After 6 years this overlooked India SUV still amazes me!!!

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
Damages so far: (just in my area...Ruiterbos)

Hundreds of livestock
Thounds of hectares of
2 Houses

BTW this area use to be awash with fynbos...now looks like a black desert!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas guys ,something big all the way from northern borno.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 12:36am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas all

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by overhypedsteve(m): 1:23am On Dec 25, 2016
jln115:
Damages so far: (just in my area...Ruiterbos)

Hundreds of livestock
Thounds of hectares of
2 Houses

BTW this area use to be awash with fynbos...now looks like a black desert!
scotch earth. Hope it doesn't get past where it has reached already. Or else it may be worse than the Canadian fire. How come you guys went as far as Canada to support the fire rescue team but back at home from the photos you are posting look like there is no official rescue team in sight. I remembersomeone posting a pics of South African fire fighters going to help out in Canada earlier this year.

Merry Xmas though. Look like your own Santa clause would be riding a fire truck
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 25, 2016
overhypedsteve:
scotch earth. Hope it doesn't get past where it has reached already. Or else it may be worse than the Canadian fire. How come you guys went as far as Canada to support the fire rescue team but back at home from the photos you are posting look like there is no official rescue team in sight. I remembersomeone posting a pics of South African fire fighters going to help out in Canada earlier this year.

Merry Xmas though. Look like your own Santa clause would be riding a fire truck

There were 5 major fires at that time, one of them only metres away from the Suburbs in Mossel bay, so basically what happend was the fire fighters deployed in our area had to rush to
Mossel bay as they were the closest to the area which they quickly extinguished!

and although the fire in our area is probably one of the worst, it is mostly farm land and there was very little danger to the people and houses are sparsely populated.

Also we sent fire fighters to Canada as we are some of the most experience in dealing with veld fires.

So far there have been 0 human fatalities and only 1 home lose. Which is amazing considering we had winds of over 60kmph last night.

Out of the 5 blazes 2 are still on going 1 in Herbetsdale and 1 in Ruiterbos(my area).
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:30am On Dec 25, 2016
jln115:
.... After 3 days we are still battling, probably going to have a very busy X-mas.

@nemesis2u we had to convert the Mahindra into a small fire engine due to the Water shortages the fire fighters have been facing..... Pulling a 3 ton un-braked trailer up and down a burning montain.... After 6 years this overlooked India SUV still amazes me!!!

glad to hear everybody's safe

and stay safe

PS: among my people they say that a vehicle is as good as its owner , u take care of it , and it takes care of u cool

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 25, 2016
Xmass greetings from Namibia

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nok234: 6:41am On Dec 25, 2016
BlackBaron:
^^^
Though easier said than done. It's necessary for our government to have had checks at very local levels to prevent ideologies, especially external types with parallel mindsets to the country's government.
Hez might seem less harmful than shitty state but they remain a threat and when become very entrenched, they suddenly become as powerful as a state in their own way. In Lebanon, Hez and their national army are in some sort of stand offish scenario. The Americans trying to prevent the the further weakening of the state's, try to supply their army with sizeable arms to prevent being usurped by Hez which also gets continued supplies from Iran.
Correct ! and I m very happy that at least DSS dosnt play games ... they always take action first after they explaine. they deserv more support.

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.