Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,644 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 (157159 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (fcsc) Massive Job Vacancies – 23 Positions / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 / For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by fumsky002: 10:18am On Nov 29, 2013
@ T4E......pls put ur contributions ooooo, it would help people like me...thnx

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Tos4ene: 7:53am On Nov 30, 2013
fumsky002: @ T4E......pls put ur contributions ooooo, it would help people like me...thnx

Im thinking everyone shld make basic preparations now. When the list comes out, we can open another page on nairaland for those intrested. God Willing. I also observed the date of the exams in the past q?s is about the last week of January. Can any1 solve this riddle?

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by fumsky002: 11:01am On Nov 30, 2013
yeah i noticed that too but some1 on this trend said its coming up on the 10th Dec.....so am kinda confused, people kindly
clarify dis........plsss
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Tos4ene: 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
In case anyone gets any information via text, Newspaper e.t.c concerning the list. Please give us information on the details. Any other relevant and precious information will be liked, valued and appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Imaem: 1:20am On Dec 03, 2013
how many papers ar we expecting in the test?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Tos4ene: 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ima-em:
how many papers ar we expecting in the test?

I think its better to get an inside informat to have a convincing picture. As for the ASCON past questions, we have English, Basic Statistics, Current Affairs & logical thinking (General knowledge). I think the need for more quality information is on its rise.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by bussyj: 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
Pls help us by postin valuable information, we are in obscurity. Tanks
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by whiteking169: 9:46am On Dec 04, 2013
for some of you that are talking about ascon past question,it is not so,Administrative staff college of nigeria exam is held every january of every year,and it is for civil servant who want to enter into the proffessional cadre,not for those who will be writing entry exam as advertised by Fcsc,though Ascon certificate is an added advantage.so exam will be set by fcsc for shortlisted candidate.what we should be praying about is to be shortlisted first.thanks allll one luv.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Kings77: 10:11am On Dec 04, 2013
[quote
author=whiteking169]for some of you that are talking about ascon past
question,it is not so,Administrative staff college of nigeria exam is
held every january of every year,and it is for civil servant who want to
enter into the proffessional cadre,not for those who will be writing
entry exam as advertised by Fcsc,though Ascon certificate is an added
advantage.so exam will be set by fcsc for shortlisted candidate.what we
should be praying about is to be shortlisted first.thanks allll one
luv.[/quote]

Thanks. You just made my day with your explanation and prayers.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Tos4ene: 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
whiteking169: for some of you that are talking about ascon past question,it is not so,Administrative staff college of nigeria exam is held every january of every year,and it is for civil servant who want to enter into the proffessional cadre,not for those who will be writing entry exam as advertised by Fcsc,though Ascon certificate is an added advantage.so exam will be set by fcsc for shortlisted candidate.what we should be praying about is to be shortlisted first.thanks allll one luv.

10ks.

Taken and appreciated !!!

Whats the preparation Plan?

Then, any news about the list?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by bussyj: 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2013
Pls, who has authentic information? Should kindly share. Someone on this thread pronounced the test to be on 10th but nothing yet as a symptom. Be of help if you are in the place of game
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by spiritchild(f): 8:29am On Dec 06, 2013
My source told me last night that he was wrong about the date. 10th is for FCS promotion exams not aptitude test for new intake. So the test date is yet to be determined.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by bussyj: 8:49am On Dec 09, 2013
Gud a.m all, pls any latest information regards this
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by bday1: 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
evrytin go b next year.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by darmochy1(m): 8:43am On Dec 10, 2013
whiteking169: for some of you that are talking about ascon past question,it is not so,Administrative staff college of nigeria exam is held every january of every year,and it is for civil servant who want to enter into the proffessional cadre,not for those who will be writing entry exam as advertised by Fcsc,though Ascon certificate is an added advantage.so exam will be set by fcsc for shortlisted candidate.what we should be praying about is to be shortlisted first.thanks allll one luv.

I don't agree wit u,my dad works in ASCON Badagry and they set the fcsc entry exam for last year. But that doesn't mean the contract will be given to them for the current recruitment.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by ebube89(f): 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
Dis recruitment tin is funny, I heard its a 6 months programme
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Andyg: 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
darmochy1:

I don't agree wit u,my dad works in ASCON Badagry and they set the fcsc entry exam for last year. But that doesn't mean the contract will be given to them for the current recruitment.
@darmochy1, ASCON in collabration with fcsc & office of d head of civil service of d federation sets promotion & comfirmtion exams 4 civil servants,civil depends,immigration,prison service etc. As well as new entries in 2 d fcs.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by fergie001: 7:42am On Dec 13, 2013
Still awaiting any one who has info on shortlisting tinx,et al....
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Kings77: 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
Still waiting,Lord count me Worthy of this job,enough of working & being underpaid

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Kings77: 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
What is the latest NEWS on FCSC recruitments?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by bday1: 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2013
FG plan to recruit massively next year
Next year budget is titled:Budget of job creation.
Goodluck!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by vicope: 10:22am On Dec 22, 2013
b'day:
FG plan to recruit massively next year
Next year budget is titled:Budget of job creation.
Goodluck!

LOL! Please don't be decieved by the name they chose to tag the budget. The major component of a successful budget is IMPLEMENTATION. 2013 budget performance is very low with less than average implementation. FG cannot be trusted when it comes to budget implementation and those who are supposed to monitor budget performances (i.e legislastive arm) are enjoying from the largesse of these MDAs with poor budget performance.

This has always been the norm, however let us be hopeful that 2014 will be a different year.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Drejohn(m): 9:40am On Dec 28, 2013
Hello room, please any info as per this recruitment...
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Kings77: 6:57am On Dec 29, 2013
My friend,no news yet, we are still waiting on God,I just pray this one will be worth waiting for and that they will not by pass us with this.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by fergie001: 9:48am On Dec 29, 2013
Kings@77:
My friend,no news yet, we are still waiting on God,I just pray this one will be worth waiting for and that they will not by pass us with this.
Amen
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Kings77: 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
Lord,today is the 31st of the Last day in 2013-arise O Lord,let 2014 be a year of surprise for goodthings for me-FCSC appointment on my mind

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Drejohn(m): 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
Kings@77:
Lord,today is the 31st of the Last day in 2013-arise O Lord,let 2014 be a year of surprise for goodthings for me-FCSC appointment on my mind
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Masco2006: 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hello guys, my brother just received his appointment letter last week. With ministry of information gl 9. Am surprise how things happen in this country.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by u3fine(m): 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
Masco2006: Hello guys, my brother just received his appointment letter last week. With ministry of information gl 9. Am surprise how things happen in this country.
Why the suprise? He is your brother so you would have asked him how he got it.
Anyway, congrate to your brother
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by EdDave(m): 9:25am On Jan 01, 2014
My letter is awaiting me as my New Year gift in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Kings77: 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
Lord give me New year GIFT. FCSC appointment on my mind
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Kings77: 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2014
Lord give me New year GIFT. FCSC appointment on my mind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply)

PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites. / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here / Nigerian Breweries Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.