Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Mugabe Takes On Mandela: You Are An Idiot And A Coward - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mugabe Takes On Mandela: You Are An Idiot And A Coward (1844 Views)

Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby / OMG!!! Yvonne Nelson Hits Back At John Dumelo, Calls Him ‘A Coward’ / Rapper Naeto C Responds To A Fan Who Called Him ‘an Idiot’ For Supporting GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mugabe Takes On Mandela: You Are An Idiot And A Coward by princeokek: 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2013
[img][/img]

n what could be seen as a personality attack, newly re-elected President of Zimbabwe, Robert Mugabe has called former South African President and freedom fighter, Nelson Mandela, an “idiot and a coward.” Mugabe who last week, won another term in office to add to his 33 years in power, voiced his opinion during a rally he held to celebrate his seventh election victory. Mugabe believes that in ‘winning’ the latest election, he has proved himself the greatest African leader, ever. Reports monitored by international agencies had it that Mugabe told the rally: “My huge victory in these elections proves I am the greatest leader in the history of Africa.” He went on to say that the world should love him more “than the idiot Mandela.” He followed by saying that he worked hard to fight colonialism while Mandela “the coward Nelson Mandela sat on his butt in prison for 27 years,” and according to Mugabe, this makes Mandela a coward. The 89-year-old Mugabe is well-known for delivering fiery speeches but blasting Nelson Mandela, who remains in hospital fighting for his life, is a low blow, even for Mugabe.

Guys what do you think,who is really the idiot?

- See more at: http://celebgists..com/#sthash.vPhbaGJx.dpuf

Re: Mugabe Takes On Mandela: You Are An Idiot And A Coward by swagqueen(f): 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2013
Talking about Madiba like that goes to show the kind of person Robert Mugabe is.smh...I don't even know what to say
Re: Mugabe Takes On Mandela: You Are An Idiot And A Coward by Airforce1(m): 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
I totally agree with mugabe on this one... But I won't state my reasons.
Re: Mugabe Takes On Mandela: You Are An Idiot And A Coward by Omobarca: 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
Airforce1: I totally agree with mugabe on this one... But I won't state my reasons.
you never have a good reason.
Re: Mugabe Takes On Mandela: You Are An Idiot And A Coward by mencade5(m): 5:14am On Aug 07, 2013
Mugabe you are a greedy, stupid, corrupt, black fooool. I could bet even zimbabweans knew u r the real coward. Nigerians hating beast
Re: Mugabe Takes On Mandela: You Are An Idiot And A Coward by mencade5(m): 5:15am On Aug 07, 2013
Mugabe you are a greedy, stupid, corrupt, black fooool. I could bet even zimbabweans knew u r the real coward. Nigerians hating beast.
Re: Mugabe Takes On Mandela: You Are An Idiot And A Coward by Davidbanky(m): 5:28am On Aug 07, 2013
grin may God deliver Zimbabwe
Re: Mugabe Takes On Mandela: You Are An Idiot And A Coward by Oluwaruth: 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2013
From this speech, it shows that Mugabe's motive for ruling all this years is for a selfish reason which isn't fair to the citizens of Zimbabwe. He should just grow up as he'll never match up to Mandela in the Africa's history.
Re: Mugabe Takes On Mandela: You Are An Idiot And A Coward by Adam200(m): 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2013
What do you expect from a "CHIMPANZE"

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Movie Star, Yemi Solade Finally Addresses His Two Failed Marriages And / Virgin Man Claims His Cat And Dog Are In Sexual Relationship;MouthAction Included / Death Row Inmate Requests A Live ‘kitten’ As Last Meal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.