Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Problem With Droidvpn On L3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Problem With Droidvpn On L3 (652 Views)

How To Use Your Droidvpn Unlimitedly(rooted/non-rooted) / Does Hotpot Sharing Work Over Droidvpn? / Droidvpn Works Perfectly On Airtel (all Apps Working)... Android 4.0 And Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Droidvpn On L3 by ikes9(m): 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2013
guys please help me out oh
I subscribed for Mtn bis for a month......on my android....YES it browses,but I can't download or upload anything & its frustration... guys plz help me out...plzz
Re: Problem With Droidvpn On L3 by Luluvich(m): 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2013
mine is a different problem
the data got exhausted after 2 days. said I had exceeded fair usage threshold. AND I'M USING PREMIUM ACCOUNT!
Re: Problem With Droidvpn On L3 by faithclin(f): 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2013
Luluvich: mine is a different problem
the data got exhausted after 2 days. said I had exceeded fair usage threshold. AND I'M USING PREMIUM ACCOUNT!

LMAOOOOOO SO FUNNY
Re: Problem With Droidvpn On L3 by faithclin(f): 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2013
ikes9: guys please help me out oh
I subscribed for Mtn bis for a month......on my android....YES it browses,but I can't download or upload anything & its frustration... guys plz help me out...plzz

Your phone is branded right?? That's why... Try and install a new custom rom. Helped someone I know. Kpele
Re: Problem With Droidvpn On L3 by Ogetogeo(m): 11:15pm On Aug 07, 2013
Luluvich: mine is a different problem

This is the truth most people wont tell you. That you are using droidvpn premium account dont shield you from the fair usage threshold nor makes your download unlimited. That the truth most re-sellers wont tell you.

The fair usage threshold is from MTN BIS, your premium account is still active, all you need again is another active BIS sim to browse and this time watch what you downlaod.

1 Like

Re: Problem With Droidvpn On L3 by Shaqco(m): 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2013
Guys how much is dis phone abeg. Am staying @owerri, de price am hearing here am confused
Re: Problem With Droidvpn On L3 by Luluvich(m): 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ogetogeo:

This is the truth most people wont tell you. That you are using droidvpn premium account dont shield you from the fair usage threshold nor makes your download unlimited. That the truth most re-sellers wont tell you.

The fair usage threshold is from MTN BIS, your premium account is still active, all you need again is another active BIS sim to browse and this time watch what you downlaod.

Thank you! you're the first realistic answer I've heard. others have made me blow money unnecessarily. so as it stands, there's no unlimited plan out there like before

(1) (Reply)

Convert Ur Java To Android. / I Need An Apple Id / BBM To Be Available For Android On September 21 And Iphone On September 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.