Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa (35600 Views)

BBC Africa Points Out Error On Nigerian Army's Boko Haram Most Wanted List / Interpol Releases List Of Wanted Nigerians For Various Offences / EFCC Most Wanted Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by 4Play(m): 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2008
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by MallamMusa: 11:10pm On Jun 05, 2008
Nigerians at work.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7437418.stm

Yoruibo hmm hmm.
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by willy4: 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2008
Yoruba don damage Nigeria Name
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by Xiomarra: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2008
thresa8:

lol,almondygoat==militia.

You son of a K-pussied bitch!  If you type any of my IDs on this Nairaland I will personally come over to that your bullshit of an Ijawland London and slap the retarded sperm out of your retarded deek and feed it to Logan my dog.  He he can phock you too.

Idiot!
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by MallamMusa: 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2008
You son of a K-pussied bitch! If you type any of my IDs on this Nairaland I will personally come over to that your bullshit of an Ijawland London and slap the retarded sperm out of your retarded deek and feed it to Logan my dog. He he can phock you too.

Idiot!
Why are you interested in his sperm and dick alone? Are you severely Hot? I can help.
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by jay4pa: 11:45pm On Jun 06, 2008
@ Mallam Musa

The remark you made could land you in prison !!!

How many of those people are from Oyo state

You can't just make a remark like that simply because they are yorubas, i personally
will challenge you legally you on that. i mean it
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by sleekp1: 1:34am On Jun 07, 2008
thresa8:

lol,almondygoat==militia.
Goat go vex if you compare them to pussy eating Almondjoy. That woman like pussy too much. She only talk of sex because no one will chew her. Ekpele o' Joy.

@Topic
Why is Joy's name not on the wanted list? Are you sure you have the whole names? Joy was a "madam" in Italy before selling and moving to America, she can't deny that fact. This is why Joy can talk about pussy this, phocking that etc without any shame. Even now, 2 of her junior sisters are "working" in Naples. Yum yum. Lol! na wa.
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by Abagana83: 4:49am On Jun 07, 2008
sleek_p:

Goat go vex if you compare them to pussy eating Almondjoy. That woman like pussy too much. She only talk of sex because no one will chew her. Ekpele o' Joy.

@Topic
Why is Joy's name not on the wanted list? Are you sure you have the whole names? Joy was a "madam" in Italy before selling and moving to America, she can't deny that fact. This is why Joy can talk about pussy this, phocking that etc without any shame. Even now, 2 of her junior sisters are "working" in Naples. Yum yum. Lol! na wa.

See your mouth like pussy? Why won't I like pussy, when I have one! Idiot like you! Keep waiting for my name to show up there. At least we dey work for "Naples"! Better than being stuck in Nigeria phocking mallams for contract!

Kpele yourself you mother phocker! At least I have given the likes of you enough sleepless nights to come for the rest of your natural and spiritual lives.

Now you can take this website and shove it up you wide arse!

You phocking mother phocker. The only pussy you will ever smell in this world is that of your mothers. Enjoy your cologne for life! You phocking pig! kiss
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by MCUsman(m): 11:04am On Jun 07, 2008
Tribe
Yoruba Drug Offence, Fraud, Armed Robbery

Ibo
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by MCUsman(m): 11:14am On Jun 07, 2008
Tribe                 Crimes committed

Yoruba                   Drug Offences,  Fraud,  Armed Robbery, Cultism

Ibo                         Fake Drugs,    Armed Robbery, Drug Offences, Piracy & Rituals

Hausa                     Almajiri problem & Religion Crisis

Edo                         International Prostitusion, Armed Robbery

Niger Delta             Kiddnaping,  Terrorisim  Genocide

Tiv/ Middle Belt       Drunkiness

Each Tribe in Nigeria has his own contribution in National Disgrace
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by MCUsman(m): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2008
jay4pa:

@ Mallam Musa

The remark you made could land you in prison !!!

How many of those people are from Oyo state

You can't just make a remark like that simply because they are yorubas, i personally
will challenge you legally you on that. i mean it

Seun should create a law section where both of you can relax your muscles. grin grin grin
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by RedHotChic(f): 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2008
Lol, just read through the thread. Nothing new only the guy that threatened a law suit to a ghost member here was hilarious. The question is if Musa's remark is a criminal offense or an offense that is punishable by fine, if the latter is the case, whom will he pay the fine to? Oyo state or jay4pa?
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by Rlst84sale(m): 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2008
Me I no see anyone wey look like chinese out of them people o, laff no gree me type sef.
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 10, 2008
@ Original Poster,

It is good to know that the actions of those named individuals pained you a lot but I want you to know that you actually do not know how the world is run. Those peddlers are nothing but people trying to make ends meet.
If you are into the kind of job I am into, you will know that the CIA you are quoting does more than those they are hunting. Do not get me wrong, I hate drugs and their pushers but those you are naming are just resellers. What about those that haul drugs in their private jet within God's own country.
Almost 70% of American dollars have traces of cocaine but we are here about to shoot eighteen brothers.
It is we Nigerians that bring out the worst in us. Since after Katrina, how many times have you seen CNN do an indepth on what those people are suffering now, that is America keeping their own dirt inside house.
They hunting 18 Nigerians' whereas they have all the Italian Mob, Irish, spanish cartels doing their things without fear or rethink. How many times have you seen Italian government come out to accept the fact that they are ruining the world with organized crime and drugs?
Do not crucify me yet but I do really think that television and low self esteem have made our newest generations to accept that Nigerians are a bunch disgraceful individuals. It ain't so. How many times have you turned on the news and heard about the good things Nigerian professionals are doing all over the world?
Brother the British have done this to us before by planting seed of discord in Nigeria, let us not do it to ourselves in this generation.
As much as i would like to condemn the activities of those you named, I will wait till they are convicted in a competent court before I will call out death to the smoochies.
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by RedHotChic(f): 8:55am On Jun 10, 2008
@ Original Poster,

It is good to know that the actions of those named individuals pained you a lot but I want you to know that you actually do not know how the world is run. Those peddlers are nothing but people trying to make ends meet.
If you are into the kind of job I am into, you will know that the CIA you are quoting does more than those they are hunting. Do not get me wrong, I hate drugs and their pushers but those you are naming are just resellers. What about those that haul drugs in their private jet within God's own country.
Almost 70% of American dollars have traces of cocaine but we are here about to shoot eighteen brothers.
It is we Nigerians that bring out the worst in us. Since after Katrina, how many times have you seen CNN do an indepth on what those people are suffering now, that is America keeping their own dirt inside house.
They hunting 18 Nigerians' whereas they have all the Italian Mob, Irish, spanish cartels doing their things without fear or rethink. How many times have you seen Italian government come out to accept the fact that they are ruining the world with organized crime and drugs?
Do not crucify me yet but I do really think that television and low self esteem have made our newest generations to accept that Nigerians are a bunch disgraceful individuals. It ain't so. How many times have you turned on the news and heard about the good things Nigerian professionals are doing all over the world?
Brother the British have done this to us before by planting seed of discord in Nigeria, let us not do it to ourselves in this generation.
As much as i would like to condemn the activities of those you named, I will wait till they are convicted in a competent court before I will call out death to the smoochies.
Can we please stop making excuses for our crimes? It's like justifying prostitution because more westerners are engaged in the trade.
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by RedHotChic(f): 8:57am On Jun 10, 2008
Seun should create a law section where both of you can relax your muscles.
Lmbao. Seun can also employ free attorneys that can defend any erring member here inorder to be sure that nobody's right is violated. ehhm ehmm, do we have Nairaland jail?
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by 2Legit: 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2008
Ole ajibole ole
aji palapala ole
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by Rlst84sale(m): 6:28pm On Jun 10, 2008
2 wrongs do not make 1 right. I sure read a book titled "Defrauding America" that detailed a lot of atricities most of our highly respected agencies around the world perpetrated and went away with it with loads of cash. Notwithsatnding, let us not encourage bad acts. There are still ways to earn by hard work or honest labor set good examples for the generations coming behind. Say no to drug, do no not rob etc.
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by Novacaine(m): 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2008
MC Usman:

Tribe Crimes committed

Yoruba Drug Offences, Fraud, Armed Robbery, Cultism

Ibo Fake Drugs, Armed Robbery, Drug Offences, Piracy & Rituals

Hausa Almajiri problem & Religion Crisis

Edo International Prostitusion, Armed Robbery

Niger Delta Kiddnaping, Terrorisim Genocide

Tiv/ Middle Belt Drunkiness

Thats a riduculously funny but true way to look at it
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by Rlst84sale(m): 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2008
U forgot to add Fraud/embezzlement to hausa's crime. Every elite portion of the the entire nation has occultic problem you just have to do your home work well.
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by revenge(m): 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2008
OLBOY NAIJA TOO MUCH OYIBO DEM GO TIRE, pleae letdem helpus some catch our faild rulers oooooooo, cool
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by RedHotChic(f): 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2008
You forgot to add Fraud/embezzlement to hausa's crime. Every elite portion of the the entire nation has occultic problem you just have to do your home work well.
true talk
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by Gamine(f): 10:17am On Jul 24, 2008
Thank God my village no dey there oh grin
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by lucabrasi(m): 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2008
its all well and good that they have a wnted list of criminals in nigeria,to restore our faith in the american system,they should name and shame all the nigerian politicians who have siphoned money into america or through america,at least the likes of atiku,nnamani,liyel imoke e.t.c all have properties there yet,they treat them like first class citizens,they should also name and shame the chevron head who have helped the likes of ibori,odilli and co transfer and launder stolen money ,once they do that nigerians will tell them how to get these criminals,catching them shouldnt be too hard tho,just go to any fuji musician like obesere,kwam1 party and they ll get them all in less than a year
MC Usman:

Tribe Crimes committed

Yoruba Drug Offences, Fraud, Armed Robbery, Cultism

Ibo Fake Drugs, Armed Robbery, Drug Offences, Piracy & Rituals

Hausa Almajiri problem & Religion Crisis

Edo International Prostitusion, Armed Robbery

Niger Delta Kiddnaping, Terrorisim Genocide

Tiv/ Middle Belt Drunkiness

lol yes o exactly,wonder why the poster was silent on the rest of the tribes
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by jona2: 2:01am On Apr 22, 2009
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked
nobilia:

@ Original Poster,

Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by JustGood(m): 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2009
Oluwaseyi Olorundamilola Farombi is wanted for using forged documents and false information to get work as a mental health doctor in the UK.

He was due to attend Croydon Crown Court on 4 March 2009, having breached his bail conditions and tampered with his electronic tag but failed to turn up.

He is not believed to have any qualifications and could still be working in a hospital as a locum [doctor], despite being suspended by the General Medical Council.

His last known address was in Catford, South East London and he could still be living in the area.

He has access to several cars including SN02RYH Blue Freelander, P123TTM Blue Renault Clio, R827YCR White Leyland Box Van and LV06KND Beige Nissan Micra.

He has an extremely distinctive mole on his right upper lip (under his nose).

Phone: Incident Room: 0208 603 8408

Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by AloyEmeka9: 4:53am On Jun 05, 2009
How did this guys picture end up here?. He is wanted in the UK and not US.
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by AloyEmeka8: 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2009

Captured

“Most Wanted” Nigerian Scammer Arrested in Florida
A man believed to be part of a group of identity scammers was arrested in Florida Tuesday during a routine traffic stop. Rilwan Soetan, one of the U.S. Secret Service’s “Most Wanted”, was stopped by State Department Agriculture agents, with other people’s personal documents, multiple cell phones and $6,000 in cash.

For those of you that aren’t familiar with the Nigerian Scam you really should crawl out from under your rock more often, but here’s how it works. Letters, or more often emails, postmarked from Nigeria, Sierra Leone, or the Ivory Coast, as well as several other foreign countries, are sent to large mailing lists. The emails promise rewards to anyone that will help officials from that country’s government or banks out of embarrassing situations or legal problems. The typical pitch is that you will be permitted to keep a large portion of the multi-million dollar sums if you help them get the funds out of their country.

Anyone that falls for the scam is conned into providing money to assist with government paperwork, bribes, etc. Since they are blinded by the prospect of making a few million dollars as their percentage, they can easily be bilked out of thousands of dollars before they begin to wonder and by then it’s too late and the scammers disappear.
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by celena: 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2009
Criminals are everywhere. there are white criminals in Nigeria. If only we had a good police force we would have been catching them.
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by idonge: 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2009
This fool that calls himself JustGood is not only a slowpoke but an evil person who personally has some evil intentions against this fellow Oluwaseyi WHO IS IN THE u.k., to start with the guy is in U.K. and not in the U.S as rightly pointed out by Aloy_Emeka, JustGood obviously does not know these are 2 different countries, nanamuu. I advise decent nigerians to Please check www.abpuk.4t.com for the true story on oluwaseyi and not the highly doctored script forwarded by the idiot, the guy has been persecuted and frustrated as the U.K. Home office resorted to that in order to frustrate the guy and save itself from shame at the court of law, why resort to torture of this guy's family just to get him out of your way?. Also note that he is wanted by the Home Office (immigration issue) and not by the Police in the U.K because he did not commit fraud, armed robbery, rape, etc!
My candid advice to "JustGood' is this" it is better to keep quiet on issues you don't know than make a fool and mockery of yourself", go and learn simple geography so you'll know U.K and U.S are countries apart and the fact they both start as 'U' DOES NOT MAKE THEM THE SAME!!, You are a bigger disgrace to Naija than an innocent doctor who has been victimised for racial reasons, at leat you are a nigerian, contact the schools attended by this person in nigeria to check if he qualified as adoctor or not, CAPITAL IDIOT!!!!!
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by MrCrackles(m): 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

How did this guys picture end up here?. He is wanted in the UK and not US.
grin
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by tarano: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2009
Money is the root of all evil period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic / Prostitute Attempts To Seduce Magistrate In Calabar / Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.