Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa (35593 Views)

BBC Africa Points Out Error On Nigerian Army's Boko Haram Most Wanted List / Interpol Releases List Of Wanted Nigerians For Various Offences / EFCC Most Wanted Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by tosinadeda: 12:02am On Jun 02, 2008
MallamMusa:

Almost all of the criminals are from Oyo state and am sure Adedibu is their mentor. I don't know why oyo people are spoiling the good name of the yoruba race. I no be yorubaooo but yoruba people use to have the most righteous men in Nigeria before adedibu rose to power,

are u trying to create a tribal war or wut
the koko is dat they are nigerians
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by savanaha: 12:07am On Jun 02, 2008
tosinadeda:

are u trying to create a tribal war or what
the koko is that they are nigerians

I know, like the Americans will differentiate when its time to brand us all criminals.
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by RThESlyR: 12:13am On Jun 02, 2008
MallamMusa:

Almost all of the criminals are from Oyo state and am sure Adedibu is their mentor. I don't know why oyo people are spoiling the good name of the yoruba race. I no be yorubaooo but yoruba people use to have the most righteous men in Nigeria before adedibu rose to power,
Its amazing how some people tend to complicate their existence by swimming in the river of idiocy.
What has being a Yoruba got to do with this? Anutha tribal war right??. . . . .
The topic says. . .Most Wanted ''Nigerians'' In the Usa. . .Not ''Most Wanted ''Yorubas'' in the USA.

Who cares if they are Yorubas. . Igbos or hausas??. . . They are Nigerians and thats just it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by tosinadeda: 12:14am On Jun 02, 2008
no mind am grin
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by MallamMusa: 7:36am On Jun 02, 2008
With the number of names on this list, every Nairaland member must have a relative up there for sure.

Except me; I know that those guys must have either an ibo father or mother.
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by Esss(m): 7:37am On Jun 02, 2008
cescky:

in other words your justiftying it?? lets assume your son or better still gets hooked on these drugs?? your tory go change abi?
bad thing na bad thing,u can not change a foot ball posts position at half time

I am not justifying it o! I'm just saying if your reason for reporting them is because they are spoiling the already decayed name "NIGERIA", which is neither your surname nor is it your first name then you are just a bloody hypocrite. When the oyinbo's were coming here and exporting blacks for sale abroad they were not spoiling their name BRITAIN, PORTUGAL, BELGUIM, FRANCE, e.t.c.

See, dont use because of bad belle and spoil another mans market o! God will not forgive you. They taught us all these bad things, so let them reap the benefits. No harm, no foul.

As e no concern you, mind your business.
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by Esss(m): 7:40am On Jun 02, 2008
MallamMusa:

Except me; I know that those guys must have either an ibo father or mother.

May suya pepper enter the hole in your penis. Chineke su kwa gi O'ku. Anumani. Their entire family tree is of hausa decent. Afterall yoruba and hausa no difference.

Mumu cattle rearer like you.
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by MallamMusa: 9:05am On Jun 02, 2008
May suya pepper enter the hole in your privates. Chineke su kwa gi O'ku. Anumani. Their entire family tree is of hausa decent. Afterall yoruba and hausa no difference.

Mumu cattle rearer like you
You never can tell how people are related. some women had babies for other men without their husbaands knowledge. Yoruba people are never known for a thing like this walahi. Translate the ibo wey you de speak here abegi.
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by MallamMusa: 9:08am On Jun 02, 2008
Let me first of all say thank God say no be only Igbo people dey push drugs for yonder

You never can say that till you test their DNA and confirm that they don't have ibo blood. The girl in the list looks ibo to me.
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 02, 2008
The list ain't all that long sef tongue
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by sistajay(f): 9:18am On Jun 02, 2008
@ mallammusa

As much as we would love to finger point at other tribes as the baddies in Nigeria, anyone that commits a crime is referred to as a NIGERIAN.
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by krama(m): 9:33am On Jun 02, 2008
@topic
Na wa oooooo shocked
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by MallamMusa: 9:37am On Jun 02, 2008
FYI Mallammusa is neither hausa nor Yoruba. He is a bloody Ijaw who has in the past gone by handles such as Mohadana/Dimka/Thresa8, etc. He is a fish, an avowed Igbo hater

Whatever you say, all I know is that you cant claim that those guys descended from oduduwa unless you have a DNA proof.
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by Blatant: 9:49am On Jun 02, 2008
may God punish anyone who has a friend or relative on that list and refuses to shop them to the authorities immediately

I'm trying to get individual pictures of these people so I can see them a little better.

I've got Adebowale Shekoni's pic here http://www.ustreas.gov/usss/wanted_sekoni.shtml

Behold Abiodun Bakare http://www.secretservice.gov/wanted_bakare.shtml
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by Esss(m): 9:52am On Jun 02, 2008
MallamMusa:

Whatever you say, all I know is that you can't claim that those guys descended from oduduwa unless you have a DNA proof.

It's obvious that your thread has lost steam and you are just trying to draw attention by fueling tribal conflict. I for one couldnt careless wether it is igbos, or hausa or yoruba's pushing the drugs, the money they are making does not have ethinicity.

If it were Igbos sef, I'll track them down and give them better ideas of how to better their trade. Drug money is better than blood money.

So hate on the Igbos all you want, but the truth is they cant be stopped cos they are on a higher plane than your little brain can comprehend.

Blatant:

may God punish anyone who has a friend or relative on that list and refuses to shop them to the authorities immediately

I'm trying to get individual pictures of these people so I can see them a little better.

I've got Adebowale Shekoni's pic here http://www.ustreas.gov/usss/wanted_sekoni.shtml

May God punish anybody that trys to take away bread from another mans table.
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by Blatant: 9:57am On Jun 02, 2008
Thief thief Soetan

Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by Blatant: 10:01am On Jun 02, 2008
Drug pusher Folayan

Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by MallamMusa: 10:05am On Jun 02, 2008
tHIS fOLAYAN HMM HMM DOES NOT LOOK YORUBA AT ALL.
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by MallamMusa: 10:06am On Jun 02, 2008
It's obvious that your thread has lost steam and you are just trying to draw attention by fueling tribal conflict. I for one couldnt careless wether it is igbos, or hausa or yoruba's pushing the drugs, the money they are making does not have ethinicity.

If it were Igbos sef, I'll track them down and give them better ideas of how to better their trade. Drug money is better than blood money.

So hate on want, but ththe Igbos all you e truth is they can't be stopped because they are on a higher plane than your little brain can comprehend.
Wetin this okoro man dey yarn? I no be yorubaooo, i be ibo.
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by Blatant: 10:07am On Jun 02, 2008
Drug pushing woman

Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by Blatant: 10:10am On Jun 02, 2008
Monsura the life destroyer

Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by Blatant: 10:11am On Jun 02, 2008
Elete Ponmo

Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by Blatant: 10:15am On Jun 02, 2008
Behold the rapist

Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by heartcry: 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2008
Oh my gosh! See one of my ex-boyfriends younger brother name for thia oooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

Chineke God of Agenegbode!!! Thank God I did not marry into that family!!!!

I knew this guy was going to end up in jail one of these days. To think that this mugu used his real name to engage in such rubbish! What a bloody fool!

He was into western union transfer of counterfeits to Naija back then ooooooh. When did he graduate to drug peddling? Na wah for long throat oooooh!

Thank God his brother was not like that.

Oh my gosh!!! Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen! I need to call Naija to confirm this story!

You are a liar!
You lack class.

With the number of names on this list, every Nairaland member must have a relative up there for sure.

Tell us how many of your relatives are there. If you cannot tell us then shame becomes your everyday clothing.
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by seeu(m): 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2008
Hey! Some people thinks 419 and crime are synonymous with Igbo tribe. . Our Yoruba brothers are tarnishing the image of Nigeria. Awolowo must be angry for this disgrace wherever he may be to day. I strongly believe now that Yorubas are now the most corrupt. The list has proved it . Hope, someone is coming to fire me?
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by bilymuse: 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2008
l really sympathize with the unfortunate people whose picture are posted on-line; they are victims , just like the rest of us. the  system in Nigeria takes away the human in most people , and make us inhuman.

Most Nigerians are criminals - its fact. When you travel abroad on Nigeria passport, you are given a special treatment, presume guilty unless prove otherwise. In international business, the name Nigeria, closes all doors of opportunity. nobody wants to do business with a Nigerian.

Due to the government corruption , which has destroyed the fabric of our society; every single day t, thousands of Nigerians are becoming thieve, 419, drug pushers, aassassin the system left people with no option than to follow the hard way, the only way.

the picture u should be displaying on the forum is that of president, governors, lawmakers . those are the people that steal in billions and force other people to become criminals.  Most of those criminals whose picture are been displayed are worth less than 100 million.

somebody like Saminu Turaki stole over one billion ,  yet he is still a senator.  that money could reduce drastically the poverty in Jigawa state and create jobs that would last a generation.
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by MallamMusa: 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2008
Hey! Some people thinks 419 and crime are synonymous with Igbo tribe. . Our Yoruba brothers are tarnishing the image of Nigeria. Awolowo must be angry for this disgrace wherever he may be to day. I strongly believe now that Yorubas are now the most corrupt. The list has proved it . Hope, someone is coming to fire me?
Na lie. Yorubas don rise for 419 and drug but they are yet to be the champions in 419. may be they control the drug scene but are still apprentices in 419. i bet you these guys in the list are working for some top south eastern kingpin.
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by MallamMusa: 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2008
as we speak - one of them is fokin a woman,

For where?
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by Kanto: 12:46am On Jun 03, 2008
Because Nigeria is a multi-tribal country, you see all the ethnic groups engaged in finger pointing on which group commits what crime.

Truth is the finger pointing is out of ignorance because no nation is free of crime

In reality all Nigerian ethnic groups are involved in the crimes and corruption that has destroyed the Nation.

To be very very frank, almost every Nigerian is a thief always on the lookout for fast money.

Most of those that are making mouth and calling others criminals are just being hypocritical, if you made any of them a minister, commisioner or governor they will end up looting every dime in sight.

I have no problem with ordinary Nigerians hustling to survive, my problem is the government officials who have stolen all the money and pushed ordinary people into crime out of poverty.

@mallam musa:

I feel so sorry for your ignorance of trying to tribalise the issue here. Criminals exist in every tribe as the list of wanted Nigerians here indicate.

If you live in a glass house dont throw stones, and If you point a fingers at others, 4 will point back at you. Your name indicates you are a Northerner.

For your information, the biggest thieves and government scammers who destroyed Nigeria are Northerners. From Umaru Dikko, to Babangida to Abacha and all the billionaire generals and contractors there is no bigger thief in Nigeria than the Northerners who do their own stealing in billions of naira and dollars.

419 means stealing by trick, therefore the biggest 419ners in Nigeria and the world are Northern rulers who have collectively stolen over $500 billion dollars of Nigerian money and left the masses in deep poverty.

What right do you have to point finger at hustlers who were pushed into hustling by the robbery of Northern leaders?

The marginalized Igbo man in particular has left government for you Northerners and your collaborators to wreck and loot since the end of the civil-war, why cant you leave them alone in their petty hustling for survival and concentrate in stealing your billions of dollars of Nigerian money?

When Buhari and Idiagbon executed the first drug pushers at a time drug pushing was unknown in Nigeria, most of them came from the West. If you check the most wanted criminals in this EFCC website most of them is also from the West. http://www.efccnigeria.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=25&Itemid=59

This is proof that no ethnic group is a saint. The Hausa and Yoruba have been ruling Nigeria since the end of the civil-war and we can all see the result, due to massive robbery of Government money.

No Igboman has ruled, and they have not been involved in the massive federal looting that put the Nigerian masses in deep poverty and slavery.

So please, next time you post a thread, concentrate on the topic and leave ordinary Igbos hustling to survive the harsh economic conditions imposed by your thieving Northern leaders out of it.
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by MallamMusa: 4:52am On Jun 03, 2008
To be very very frank, almost every Nigerian is a thief always on the lookout for fast money.
Big Lie!

Bros, I be ibo like you.
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by Xiomarra: 7:53am On Jun 03, 2008

4 Play (m)
London,UK

Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa
« #9 on: June 01, 2008, 12:12 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Tchinasa** on June 01, 2008, 11:40 AM
All these useless Mohadana/Dimka/Tresa8  threads!

Na Mallam Musa Mohadana don turn to.   Abeg keep this your latest name, I don't like the mental imagery the other name evokes.    

I understand!  It is making your body to "do you somehow"! cheesy

Which imagery?. . .abi you no like the sight of hot, bubbling akamu? tongue

One will think that as a manufacturer of the "produce" you would like such a thing! grin
Re: 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa by MallamMusa: 9:33am On Jun 03, 2008
One will think that as a manufacturer of the "produce" you would like such a thing!

huh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic / Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) / Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.