Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl (35477 Views)

4 Men Gang-Rape 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos, Record Action & Post It On Facebook / Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo / Ogun Teenage Brothel, ‘Baby Factory’ Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Addme: 5:03am On Nov 18, 2023
Two suspected sexual offenders in the Lafenwa area of Abeokuta, Ogun State, have allegedly defiled a 16-year-old girl and filmed the act as they took turns on her.

The state Police Command told City Round that the incident, which occurred in Ogunyemi Street, on Tuesday, led to the arrest of one of the suspects identified simply as Kayode, adding that a manhunt to apprehend the other suspect who fled the scene had commenced.

The command, in an interview with our correspondent, said the teenage girl was sent on an errand in the vicinity by her mother and took shelter outside a compound when there was a downpour.

She told the police that her friend, whom she had begged to keep her company, entered the compound and was invited to the sitting room of the suspect, where she sat on a chair.
The police revealed that she was forcefully thrown off guard and pushed on the floor by Kayode, who forcibly removed her underwear and had carnal knowledge of her.

While Kayode was having his way with her, another suspect appeared from nowhere and started filming them.

The police said that when Kayode was done, the other suspect, believed to be one Olamide, who also resides in the area, handed over the phone to him (Kayode) and proceeded to violate her as well.

The police said the two suspects had their way with the teenager thrice and captured the acts on the same phone before finally freeing her.

Confirming the arrest, the state Police Public Relations Officer, Omolola Odutola, disclosed that efforts were ongoing to apprehend the second suspect.

She added, “The victim was issued with medical papers for a medical check-up. A suspect has been arrested, and we have begun a manhunt for the second suspect. The case will be transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department for further investigation.”

https://punchng.com/two-men-gang-rape-film-ogun-teenage-girl/?amp

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by immortalcrown(m): 5:41am On Nov 18, 2023
Na to begin amputate their manhoods go end this evil of rape. But every rape case should be seriously investigated because there are lots of false alarms about rape.

Tribalist fit fight under this post. And I know the tribe mods will ban.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by chiiraq802(m): 5:48am On Nov 18, 2023
Death to rapist.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Nicepoker(m): 6:01am On Nov 18, 2023
Igbos and Yorubas. Come and abuse yourselves here. grin

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:29am On Nov 18, 2023
the rate guys dey rape small small girls this time around, to born female pikin sef go dey fear person.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Antivirus92(m): 6:51am On Nov 18, 2023
OGUN STATE

They're even increasing IGR inside pants!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by LadyRosa2(f): 9:00am On Nov 18, 2023
angry

Na to tie them use hot pressing iron, iron their blockus till e flat

11 Likes

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Morbeta11(m): 9:00am On Nov 18, 2023
Both of the will Gang-storm jail.... grin

5 Likes

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by nairalee(m): 9:00am On Nov 18, 2023
Some stories u will just read and begin to wonder if some people's brain is just stuffed with sour akamu and nothing else

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Papayaayasager(m): 9:01am On Nov 18, 2023
SW why?

What is wrong with this poeple?

11 Likes

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by slaawomirr: 9:01am On Nov 18, 2023
Damnnn niggar

To bad
I just can't imagine my baby sister going through that pain.
How men gets erection when they are about to rape a woman baffles me.
Me if I want to have sex with a woman and the woman is not happy I don't get erection not to talk of rape

Force a hive of bees down their mouth
Then rub gasoline on their mouth to further infuriate the bees

And watch how the bees torment them from the inside..a very painful way of killing moda fuckkers and rapist

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by ogaontop(m): 9:01am On Nov 18, 2023
Very wicked act.
These guys need psychological check-up.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by mariovito(m): 9:01am On Nov 18, 2023
Good one, they created incontrovertible evidence to convict themselves.

Plus the medical report which she'll procure,

They're getting life imprisonment.

3 Likes

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by MetaFiles230709: 9:01am On Nov 18, 2023
This is very very bad, imagine if I were this lady's sibling, even if these men escape Nigeria judiciary as they've bastardised themselves and I can't trust their justice system, they can never escape death or different types of maiming from plucking their kidneys to lacerating their livers.

6 Likes

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by DankemzI(m): 9:01am On Nov 18, 2023
Rapists should be castrated

3 Likes

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by StraightGaay: 9:02am On Nov 18, 2023
The video or I don't believe...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Bubu4Sea: 9:02am On Nov 18, 2023
Na dem.

If its not ritual, its r@pe.

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Eduadolero(f): 9:02am On Nov 18, 2023
This is Appalling
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Dontcry09985: 9:02am On Nov 18, 2023
Her skull is intact?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by ThatFairGuy1: 9:02am On Nov 18, 2023
angry

There should be strict law against rape

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by SAMBARRY: 9:02am On Nov 18, 2023
Smh

Are prostitutes on strike or are their services no longer available?

Why will you leave willing women and go forcefully have carnal knowledge with someone not Interested in you.a teenager for that matter?

As nigeria worst reach,as moral decadence don sky rocket with pretentious church/mosque going people,you will still see some mothers pimping their teenage daughters for runs/prostitution even with Mary Amaka gown and big hijabs.so when there are mothers facilitating teenage prostitution since Na teenage coochie dey hungry you, Why not go for those ones instead of ruining the life of other innocent girls with your filth

4 Likes

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Godada(m): 9:04am On Nov 18, 2023

Nicepoker:
Igbos and Yorubas. Come and abuse yourselves here. grin

Sadly this matter goes beyond tribe shame.

Konji and lack of self control knows no tribe or religion.

It's sad that we commonize everything here.

That's someone's daughter and someone's future mother.

The victim's psychological and physical pain is unbearable.

We should do well and show empathy.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by ukaface(f): 9:04am On Nov 18, 2023
I thought Nigerian guys are saints oo
I don’t believe this

Let me not talk of the tribe sef

I hope she is okay, Mehn how traumatising.

Make she just go swear for them thru awon iya or baba, stupid guys.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Ayobeck(m): 9:05am On Nov 18, 2023
While is it female b the IG for police in all states
Re: Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl by Helpfromabove1(m): 9:05am On Nov 18, 2023
The story no complete or edited

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Cult Members Tied Up In Edo State (Photos) / Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos / $3.7m Fraud: Nigerian Student Jailed For Four Years In US: picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.