Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa (39594 Views)

Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) / PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP / Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by sylve11: 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
flinton: it's too bad, she is my fellow med corp member serving in the same hospital, all corp members in okolobiri are scared, here are some pix of the barbaric act

Holy Mary Magdalene. shocked shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by Chartey(m): 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2013
sexkillzisagoat: What if the cultists are northerners?
Are u a learner? Malo no dey do cultism abeg.
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by Mospring(m): 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2013
cashkid18: gej shud b held responsible 4 dis angry
arrant nonsense! wat ve Gej. to do with the incident!!!!!??
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by joshyjags: 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2013
i wish her save recovery, hope sey she no offend does guys because i cant phantom hw dey will wanna kill her, nd u knw gals nd dia mouth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by Swhysarah(f): 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2013
I wish her quick recovery
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by iyeminifie: 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
na Big Meat u b, Wε†iŊ Concern goodluck concern d killing
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by Sirfergie90(m): 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2013
everyday: May God punish those cultists.May them and their generations be cursed for life
amen in jesus name
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by julia2013: 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2013
if u dnt ve any reasonabl fin 2 say, pls u hold ur peace. Wt hs GEJ got 2 do wt dis na. Is nt a must u comment. ok?
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2013
I don't get this. 2 "cultists" just jump out of the bush to attack a defenseless female with the full intent of killing her - but for the intervention of God. Then they just vanish. No other attacks reported. Nothing. Are they sure there were cultists? And even if they were, this sounds like something that was premeditated. Something just doesn't seem right. undecided
Get well soon my fellow Madonnite!
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by Brite02(m): 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2013
big-t:
Omg shocked
im on fp again What a mess!.
I am now ubiquitous!!!

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by pheforusty(m): 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2013
Dis NYSC of a tin;wats d essence sef...unecessary suffer-head::
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2013
Not even shocked anymore, just another day on the dark continent.
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by Nursy(f): 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2013
She is my colleague and we stay in the same lodge. We were together in the hosp 4 our normal evening duty n she even borrowed #500 but i left her in d hosp cos i had slight headache. People actually thought it was me. I thank God 4 touching d surgeons who dnt stay around to come dat nite. God heal u completely Folakemi dearie..
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by obaakad(m): 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2013
That is just too bad,may God save her.
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by jideolasoji(m): 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2013
Folake..... Ella's bunky... I was shocked when I saw the link today only to discovered it was you... Mob that did this to you will not go unpunished.. They will experience greater scenario.,
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by ornorme: 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2013
Dimejiii: Wish u quick recovery.. I pray we shall nt encounter this type of thing cry
amen oh[color=#550000][/color]Christ me, na wa
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by paschalomenihu: 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2013
One Nigeria. Are we really one?
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by Daguccizgreat(m): 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
everyday: May God punish those cultists.May them and their generations be cursed for life
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by harsysky(m): 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2013
I was rili touched wen I got a phone call it was folakemi..I neva believed it till I saw pix and ur name all over the news.U've neva been a trouble maker all thru d 3months I stayed in dat corpers lodge .Am short of words, rili sad but I pray God grants U quick recovery..As for the perpetrators God has a reward for them cos wat one sows one ll surely reap..
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by FILEBE(m): 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2013
jide olasoji: Folake..... Ella's bunky... I was shocked when I saw the link today only to discovered it was you... Mob that did this to you will not go unpunished.. They will experience greater scenario.,
Ameeeen 100times!
These cultists are just the most annoying creatures on the surface of the earth! You need to see children fighting all in the name of being a cult member. School is not safe. Street sef not safe. D annoying one is that school cult. Can you imagine educated fools killing each other cold bloodedly? Killing people for unreasonable reasons...no value for human lives.
I'll spit on the grave of any cultist. God will punish them justly.
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by ignis: 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2013
Pancho01: Its lik dose guyz wantd 2 av their way on d girl,bt they cud nt. The worst they cud do was 2 try n slaughter her like a sheep,bt they faild. D weakness of men is revealed almost in every point in history,and it kps haunting us day by day. Wsh her quick recovery.
Seconded...
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by babybuzx(f): 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2013
Omg dis is my school mate hey may god heal her ooooooo
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by JuanDeDios: 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2013
'She was attacked by robbers who wanted to snatch her HANDBAG. She resisted, so they attacked her with their machetes, inflicting cuts on the hand holding the bag. They then took the bag and fled.'

That's what Radio Nigeria reported yesterday. So I'm a bit surprised to come here and read this blogger's version of events.
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by Pa22(m): 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2013
Folake is stable now. She's been attended to and, to the glory of God, all her fingers are coming back to full function courtesy of the heroic work of the experienced hands that did the surgery. Just checked her again and she's doing well. Plus a group of Italian doctors have also promised further assistance should the need arise. Also, the boys have been apprehended, stolen materials recovered.
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by macjireh: 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2013
kkkp: Niger Delta ppl dey always behave as if na coconut water full dere cerebrum

sharrap there,u wen come from north,wetin full una brain?

m not takin sides wit wat doz idiots did 2d girl,buh dont generalize,kk!!!
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2013

^^^^
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by AdelekeAkinola(m): 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
No sinner will go unpunished God will surely deal with those pple according to thier work.
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by IYANGBALI: 8:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
It always happen to the children of the poor serving their fatherland. NYSC has outlived its usefulness,it should be scrapped.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by flinton(m): 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2013
Reporting from okolobiri,law enforcement agency have nabbed the two suspects, they were caught in a neighbouring village,while attempting to sell off the two blackberry phones they snatched from their victim Folakemi, they are now cooling off in detention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's NYSC In LAGOS Like??? Please Share Your Experiences / See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. / Ondo Corpers Doze Off During Anti-corruption Lecture At Orientation Camp (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.