Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,748 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

I Need A Good Architect To Give Me A Good Plan For My House. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need A Good Architect To Give Me A Good Plan For My House. (2482 Views)

DIY Construction Of My House In PH. / The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) / Looking For A Good Architect And Builder In Ibadan, Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Architect To Give Me A Good Plan For My House. by yemadek(m): 12:20am On Aug 07, 2013
I'm looking to commence a building and i need a very good architect to draw the plan of the building for me.
I had a guy i payed to do the architecture design and he brought me a crap drawing which i disregarded.
I decided to go online and make research.

LOCATION OF LAND - Lagos, Nigeria

My personal plan :-
I have a full plot of land 60 X 120 already fenced and gated
Its going to be a one storey building with 6 flats of 2 bedroom flat each.

Meaning Ground floor will have (2 bedroom flat X 3)
and first floor will have (2 bedroom flat X 3)

I want each flat to have - One toilet and bathroom in the middle of the 2 rooms (not en-suite)
One visitors toilet only in the living room
Dinning, Living room, kitchen and store.

I will be renting the flats out so that is why i am keeping it as simple as possible.
The picture of the land is below

Waiting for your reply.

Re: I Need A Good Architect To Give Me A Good Plan For My House. by xstudios(m): 12:53am On Aug 07, 2013
morning
here's my email [xstudiosafrica@gmail.com],send me a formal request and i shall forward a schematic proposal through. details when we conclude. its not just the visuals you should consider but the cost/value implication of the lines that you should consider; better still you call give me a call 08025667462

Re: I Need A Good Architect To Give Me A Good Plan For My House. by yemadek(m): 12:56am On Aug 07, 2013
@ xstudioI just sent you an email now with my email address
Re: I Need A Good Architect To Give Me A Good Plan For My House. by xstudios(m): 12:58am On Aug 07, 2013
you got mail
details in the next few hrs...prompt service always

shall get back to you but you can also call in too so we can discuss the details of what exactly you are looking at
yemadek: @ xstudioI just sent you an email now with my email address
Re: I Need A Good Architect To Give Me A Good Plan For My House. by fendorf(m): 7:21am On Aug 07, 2013
yemadek: I'm looking to commence a building and i need a very good architect to draw the plan of the building for me.
I had a guy i payed to do the architecture design and he brought me a crap drawing which i disregarded.

I want each flat to have - One toilet and bathroom in the middle of the 2 rooms (not en-suite)

I will be renting the flats out so that is why i am keeping it as simple as possible.

Waiting for your reply.

please call us sir for ur building materials Granite,Sharp sand & Sandfilling 07064696356 fendorf2003@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Good Architect To Give Me A Good Plan For My House. by yemadek(m): 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2013
I'm still in search for a good architect to give me a superb architectural design.
Re: I Need A Good Architect To Give Me A Good Plan For My House. by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 09, 2013
yemadek: I'm still in search for a good architect to give me a superb architectural design.
what are u actually looking for, i can be of help.
Re: I Need A Good Architect To Give Me A Good Plan For My House. by aje33: 9:56am On Aug 11, 2013
I can be of help here. At Dilmayns Consult, we design (Architectural, Structural and M&E) and Build. Email the full brief to me ajeayodeji22@yahoo.com. You can also call me to discuss extensively. Deji - 07068028203.

Regards.
Re: I Need A Good Architect To Give Me A Good Plan For My House. by sureboy1: 10:30am On Aug 11, 2013
we are a team of Real Estate professionals operating as consortium in the property development process.
We have able professionals including seasoned architect,estate surveyor, Quantity surveyor & builder, who can handle your brief from design to completion. Our job portfolios (pictures) speak volume of our pedigree. You can contact us through this e-mail: tresholdpropertiesinfo@yahoo.com
08063631282 for further details.
Re: I Need A Good Architect To Give Me A Good Plan For My House. by wasamtech: 12:46pm On Aug 11, 2013
I also need an architect to design a four bedroom bungalow to include:

1. 4 master bedroom to include wardrobe

2. large kitchen to contain dining space, small store

3. laundry room

4. spacious sitting room

5. a guest toilet

Land Size: 120 by 60 feet

The Bungalow should not take more than half plot of the land

Design to include landscape, small size swimming pool, walkway and car park for the remaining half plot.

Send sample pictures and cost to wasamtech@gmail.com

Sammie

Re: I Need A Good Architect To Give Me A Good Plan For My House. by Topselg: 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2013
We are into Electrical and Plumbing installation
ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION
Our Installations include but not limited to;
Conduit System of wiring
Surface wiring
Trunking system of wiring
Low voltage electrical panels
Change over panel, Gear switch
Installation of light fittings and accessories
Inatallation of Lightning Arestor
Power auditing
Electrical Design
Preparation of Bill Of Engineering Measurement and Evaluation(BOQ)
Maintenance Work

PLUMBING INSTALLATION
Our plumbing installation include but not limited to;
Running of waste and water supply pipes using: Pressure pipe Henco pipe, tigre pipe, Technogreen pipe
Installation of water closet(WC)
Installation of Wash Hand Basin
Water heater
Installation of tanks
Plumbing Design
Maintenance work

For further info call 08033643191 or 08051750560
Whatsap: 08033643191
Pin: 24ED26C9
Email; atope23@live.co.uk, topselg.engineering@gmail.com

You can visit our thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1804476/complete-package-design-drawing-electrical

https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9
Re: I Need A Good Architect To Give Me A Good Plan For My House. by fendorf(m): 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2013
[/b]
wasamtech: [b]I also need an architect to design a four bedroom bungalow to include:

1. 4 master bedroom to include wardrobe

2. large kitchen to contain dining space, small store

3. laundry room

4. spacious sitting room

5. a guest toilet

Land Size: 120 by 60 feet

The Bungalow should not take more than half plot of the land

Design to include landscape, small size swimming pool, walkway and car park for the remaining half plot.

Send sample pictures and cost to wasamtech@gmail.com

Sammie

please call us for ur Granite, Sharp sand& sandfilling 07064696356 fendorf2003@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Good Architect To Give Me A Good Plan For My House. by sureboy1: 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
yemadek: I'm looking to commence a building and i need a very good architect to draw the plan of the building for me.

Waiting for your reply.

can you send an e-mail with your no to tresholdpropertiesinfo@yahoo.com for further talk
Re: I Need A Good Architect To Give Me A Good Plan For My House. by darchiplanhomes(m): 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
This simple but functional design fits your description. We have built it already for a client in Warri Delta State.

Re: I Need A Good Architect To Give Me A Good Plan For My House. by Erijona(m): 11:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
Call or WhatsApp for splendid Architectural Designs.
Call or WhatsApp
08110644744 or 08065655599

(1) (Reply)

We Can Provide You A Good Latest Roofing & Rainwater Collector / I Have Hotel For Sale 44 Rooms At Ajah 130m / Land For Sale @ Majek Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.