Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Which R4 Card Can Work On The Latest 3DS Firmware V6.2.0-12 And Where To Buy - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which R4 Card Can Work On The Latest 3DS Firmware V6.2.0-12 And Where To Buy (1620 Views)

Can Gateway 3DS Flashcard Work On 3DS V6.2.0-12? / R4 Card Will Brick My Nintendo 3DS? / How To Fix R4 3DS Error Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which R4 Card Can Work On The Latest 3DS Firmware V6.2.0-12 And Where To Buy by kobe128: 5:12am On Aug 07, 2013
Nintendo have just released the newest version 6.2.0-12 system firmware update for the 3DS on Aug.05, 2013. The StreetPass relay feature has been added, and this feature is intended to spread the usage of StreetPass connections among 3DS users.

The new 3ds firmware update also blocks flashcarts. We have tested compatibility with multiple cards including super card dstwo, r4i gold 3ds, ace3ds plus, r4i-sdhc 3ds rts, r4i sdhc silver, r4i sdhc dual core, and almost all of the flashcarts are confirmed to be blocked. Only R4i Gold 3DS RTS, Super card Dstwo and r4idsn are probably the first team to release firmware updates to bypass the new protection of the 3DS. Please do not worry, other flashcart official teams and manufacturers are still being blocked, maybe still need some time to fix the compatibility problem before they will break the latest 3ds firmware v6.2.0-12 soon.

1. Super card dstwo

Super card dstwo is the first one to work on 3ds v6.1.0, it is a good 3ds flashcart, but also the most expensive one. If you are a top player, you may not only want to play DS games, but also enjoy Movie, music, E-book and other media functions. Some users even want to play GBA games on Nintendo 3DS console. In this time, the Supercard DSTwo is most optional. Supercard DSTwo is high in price, but good in quality. It is the only flashcard which can play GBA games. Super card DSTwo is most powerful in multi-media funtions. Especially for video play, they supply good performance, without any lag.

If you want to buy a full featured flashcart, just buy dstwo card, which offers more features, such as playing gba games, real time save, real time cheat, real time guide and also other features, if you dont need those extra features, then just choose r4i gold 3ds.

2. R4i gold 3ds rts

As main leader of r4i 3ds in the market, R4i Gold 3DS rts do best in firmware update and technical service. R4i gold 3ds card is one of the most popular R4i 3DS cards, it uses famous wood firmware, with a quicker updating as well as friendly GUI. With r4i gold rts 3ds, you can play many latest games, such as pokenmon white/black 2, harvest moon, murder on the titanic and so on. If you have noticed, you would found r4i gold rts 3ds flashcart always the first card to be bypassed the block of Nintendo console update. This is a very good card and also not so expensive, working great on the 3DS V6.1.0-12 directly. So, it is my first recommendation.

R4i Gold 3DS is the first R4i card support DSi V1.41 firmware, and also is the first R4 card works on Nintendo 3DS console, support microSD and microSDHC card up to 32GB. R4i Gold 3DS is designed by a special technical team, and always keep updating follow Nintendo DSi and 3DS firmware upgrade. R4i Gold 3DS also can work with the famous Wood R4 firmware. It only cost about $21.95 with free shipping.

3. R4idsn

R4idsn 3ds is also a nice flashcart for your 3ds v6.1.0-12 with best price, it has the same features as r4i gold 3ds. It is nearly the same as r4i gold 3ds, so it is also a very good cart worth buying.

Currently I recommend you buy these flashcards from http://r4-3.com site, this site sells the pre-flashed cart for 3DS V6.2.0-12, all of these carts they send out will be the latest version and work on V6.2.0-12 out of box, another, they also provide free and fast shipping service. This is important to us.

(1) (Reply)

Help.. FIFA 14 UNLOCK / Rumored 'super Slim' PS3 May Be Revealed Next Week...!!! / Nigerian-made Video Game: What Kind Of Game Do You Want To Play?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.