Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,358 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Visions, Revelations & Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Visions, Revelations & Dreams (1250 Views)

8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? / A Nairalander's Prophetic Visions/Declarations For 2015 (Buhari and GEJ Warned) / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Visions, Revelations & Dreams by sidespin: 8:00am On Aug 07, 2013
VISIONS, REVELATIONS & DREAMS

Several years ago the Lord visited me in a dream so real I can see it to this day. It began as I slowly walked into a beautiful building that had three rooms. As I entered the door of the first room, there was Kathryn Kuhlman—just as I remembered her, in a flowing white dress. Miss Kuhlman looked straight into my eyes and said, "Follow me." Together we walked into the second room, and standing before us was Jesus, the mighty Son of God. As the dream continued, Kathryn vanished—she simply disappeared. Now I was alone with Jesus, Who spoke, saying, "Follow Me." I followed the Lord into a third room. Before me was a man who was crippled and paralyzed. A tube was inserted in his throat. As the Lord walked toward the man, he was instantly and totally healed. Then Jesus looked at me and spoke two words with great power and authority, "Do it!" But the Lord did not disappear. He remained with me in the room. I awoke from that dream, humbled and crying, "Yes, Lord. I will!" (B. Hinn)

In February 1959 in El Paso, Texas, the Lord appeared to me in a vision. He came into my room at 6:30 in the evening, sat down in a chair by my bedside, and talked with me for an hour and a half. I tell more about this in the book, but I want to emphasize something here first. He talked to me about the ministry of the prophet (Eph. 4:11,12). Then He said, "I did not put prophets in the Church to guide the New Testament Church. My Word says, 'As many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.' Now if you will listen to Me, I am going to teach you how to follow My Spirit. Then I want you to teach My people how to be led by the Spirit." (K. E. Hagin)

REVELATIONS & VISIONS
As a young minister I did the same thing most Christians have done in the babyhood stage of their Christianity. I heard people talking about visions and angels, and I prayed something like that would happen to me. It never did. Then I matured spiritually so that I never expected it to happen. I did not pray that it would happen. I did not expect it. But back in 1949, I was praying one day in the last church I pastored. I had shut myself up in the church to wait on God because I had a witness in my spirit that I should do so. Then the Holy Spirit—not my spirit—spoke to me.

The Spirit spoke to me as I was waiting there in my church. The Holy Spirit said, "I am going to take you on to revelations and visions." Immediately, revelations, in line with the Word—I'm not talking about something out of line with the Bible—began to come. Then in 1950 the visions began to come. Jesus Himself appeared to me and talked to me on various occasions. There were also other visions. (Kenneth Hagin)

A vision of a brother who attended Wigglesworth’s meeting. He was lost in intercession for the hundreds of sick waiting to be ministered to for healing. He saw an opening from the platform, where the sick were, right into the glory. He saw wonderful beings in the form of men resting who, with interest, looked on. Again he looked at the platform and saw a heavenly Being clothed in white, who all the time was more active than any other in helping the sick, and when HE touched them the effect was wonderful. Bent forms were made straight, their eyes shone, they began to glorify and praise the Lord. A Voice said: "Healings are the smallest of the gifts; it is but a drop in the bucket in view of what God has in store for His children. Ye shall do greater works than these." -- Anna Lewini

(1) (Reply)

Must One Worship At A Particular Church? / Nigerian Freemasons Prepare for 100th Anniversary / Ghana Is The Most Religious Country In The World 2013: See Top 10 List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.