Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless (22921 Views)

FG May Employ Jobless Graduates As Teachers – Ngige / 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited / For Licensed Nigerian Pilots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by nikky5(m): 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
The govt should give them loan to buy planes to force down high air fares.
Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by rozayx5(m): 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
wobbish

Are people still looking for Jobs In Nigeria

then they must be learners lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

cause there are no jobs grin

so create one for yourself, and turn yourself into a brand then the jobs will come, by then you will turn them down undecided

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2013
HARDDON: the
earlier the better youths wake up and think up ideas.

mentally develop THEMSELVES and instead of seeking for government aids
and employments, help the government create jobs.

why seek employment when you can be an employer?

shake off the dust off your feet, dare to dream, arise out of thy
comfort zone and make jobs available.

for on the shoulders of most of us lies the destinies of a multitude yet
unborn. we cant afford to fail them because government didnt feed us with
its pence and crumbs.

for a fact, civil servant job is the least kinda job anyone with a
dream and sole passion, would seek for.

for a lot have lost their bearings in such terrains. how cud a young and
dynamic soul be subjected to the monotonous merging of meaningless days
and be able to fulfill his potentials? no challenge, no targets, you
wake up, go to work whenever you feel like, close whenever, then you
grow old and retire, then start queuing up for gratuity that would never
come? OH WHAT A PITY!

ARISE OH NIGERIAN YOUTHS, FOR NOW IS OUR TIME!

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
.........Pilots are always assured of jobs .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................in the WITCHCRAFT industry.

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
shadrach77: is the light skinned pilot hubby of omotola, captain ekehinde part of the list? grin grin grin

YES he's among d top 10 jobless pilots in d country. Infact, of more than a yr now, Omosexy had been feeding and even dropping him some pocket cash. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by dolphinife: 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2013
From your comments, I could deduce that you might not be informed in anything relating to aviation in general. For anybody to be a pilot, he/she must have passed tru different stages of conditions so as to text their committments. If you think Nigerian pilots are after the money, just know that aeroplanes would be dropping from sky everyday.

FYI, over 80percent of aeroplane crashes in Nigeria, crashed under the command of exptatriates. Hardly will u hear of a plane crash of comercial airlines that Nigerians would be involved.

Moreso, ur logic is nauseating. Not everybody can or would create jobs, if everybody is creating jobs, who's gonna work in those companies. Moreover, have u ever seen an airline that was established by paupers? Before you can establish an airline, you must have assets worth Billions of naira.

Also, for a Nigerian pilot to apply to any international airlines, he/she must have or carry the international license of those airlines to which they fly. For instance, a pilot who was trained in Nigeria can never fly in any other continent apart from africa. Reason being that during the course of the training, the routes and the weather conditions are limited to Africa alone and the pilot would be licensed ONLY on African terrain and sky. Ditto to other continents. A Delta airline pilot can only fly in the USA if he's trained in the USA. The only reason you can fly beyong ur continent is that you must have been retrained on other continents which will definitely cost some millions of naira again. So its very herculean to get involved with international airlines.

If you see any pilot that stays more than 6months at home, if the person suddenly grap an aeroplane, just know that its a crash-waiting to happen. There is no country that doesn't need or require the service of pilots and that's how it should be.
idupaul:

Exactly why they deserve to be unemployed , anybody that will spend ten million Naira to become a pilot in a country that has less than 50 planes flying its commercial airspace has himself to blame ..All of them went in there not because they had a passion to fly but because they heard pilotsa are well paid .. Do U know 10 million will set up an SME that will grow in a few years to becaome another Dana and from there like dana they can even open an airline like Dana.. Besides piloting is a global practice , if there is no demand for their service in Nigeria they can apply @ Lufthansa, BA and some other airline in Ukraine because what Nigeria needs for now are youths with Ideas that create Jobs for those who can't think up solutions and not some overated pilot career

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
ITbomb: I'm still waiting to see an unemployed Doctor

Then ur sighting ability is defective

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by tolupe1: 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
As am writing this post,have got two(2) unemployed pilots gisting in my house rite now.one finished his training 2yrs ago and anoda last yr.
Its not about them just been 170,i can tell you for a fact that they are more than that,way more than that!. I have worked in d aviation industry for 4yrs and i know what am talking abt.
Wen sombody spends upwards 8M and above on a training and comes back home,and after 2years stil no Job,you wld know its a cause for concern.
And mind u all,a large percentage of these pilots are graduates frm tertiary institutions in naija before they decided to go to flight school. Wld u equate som1 wit a Msc frm Havard wit som1 one wit a cert frm naija in d same bracket in d labour market? If u r d employer, who wld u take?
Being a pilot is a SKILLED and PRACTICAL based profession that entails ur LIFE(wich cant b bought or duplicated by d way).
Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by nijanigga: 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2013
Can you imagine,what it will be like,when oil money begins to dry up,when America takes over from Saudi-Arabia as the largest exporter of crude oil.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by mamaafrik(m): 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2013
sayit_out1: They should join the Nigeria Airforce before they waste.
u hav a gud point there,why waste wen dey can go tru little trainin to b an airforcer den taken to south sudan where dey can b appreciated?
Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by tolupe1: 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
Is airforce recruiting? Or i shld just enter a plane and head towards south sudan cos i want to be appreciated?
Moreover,who would type rate them on d plane d airforce uses( DC 10)?
Una all tink say to fly a plane is as simple as driving a car, IT ISNT !
Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by babsomotde(m): 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
170 or a typo error? Hmm... They should be thanking God naw.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by jcshols: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
Well said @tolupe. Some peeps r just so stupid wif dir ignorance.
Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by confusion247(m): 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2013
dolphinife: Some of us are talking out of ignorance. For a pilot to cough out about 10million naira just to be a pilot, do you think its easy? Moreover, pilot is very different from degree, we are talking of practical aspect.

You hardly find an unemployed pilot in any country. If not that our airlines are opting for expratriates, all those 170 wou have got a job.

For your information, the more a pilot stays at home, the more he becomes a sky-risk to flight. Since the job is about practical, a pilot must always fly every now and then or else, be expecting an air crash soon.

Infact, no pilot suppose to stay a day at home.....they are different from your yeye certificate una dey carry all about

I am sure that those that spend 10 million naira to become pilots in Nigeria are the yeye people. They knew too well that Nigeria as a failed state has no national carrier and the few that has private jets doesn't regard anything that is in Nigeria ranging from nigerian schools to Nigerian hospitals. They would have used such amount to venture in personal enterprise.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by amaks: 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2013
@ all unemployed pilots. Must they end up flying? If flying is not producing the forth coming jobs now, can't u do something else? Like other educated people? Pls learn to be humble, don't hold ur head up too high, u will be d one to suffer it if ure not working or making some income, no one else. How many aircraft do we have in nigeria? U don't expect airlines to employ more than they need. Some indeginoeus pilots are getting jobs, eg in arik, aero, n co. & nigerian trained pilots are also getting jobs in international airlines. Better stop whining & complaining & look for how to progress ur life. Somebody, I guess a pilot, was insulting other professions, I just pity u. That attitude will get u nowhere. If engineers didn't even design & maintain d aircraft ure dreaming of flying, will u even get a job? Not to talk of all other professions involved. Some of them even earn more than pilots. Aviation industry is international, so u can't rule out expertriates. Govt has an expatriate quota, & d airlines meet it.
Its a general unenployment thing affecting all proffessions, worldwide. Don't just sit & wait for govt, be having other plans too, or else u'll be disappointed. & dontlook down on other proffesions. Many other proffesions are far also important, to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by dolphinife: 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
What is this one saying
So if a pilot that has spent about 10million naira ouldnt find a job as a pilot, he should go and look for another job Can you give that advice to anybody close to you?? The point is that since you have decided to cough out dat big amount to be a pilot, there should an enabling environment to cater for those people.

From ur post, I could see that you are not intelligent enough to know the details of aviation generally. There are 4 professions recognised worldwide in aviation
Pilot
Engineer(aircraft maintenance engineers, aeronautic engineers, aircraft technician, hydraulic engineer,etc)
Flight dispartcher
Cabin crew.
The rest professions are inconsequential, but also necessary.
The highest paid personnel in aviation is pilots followed by aeronautic engineers. There is nowhere in the world where engineers collect more than pilots unless in some exceptional cases. Moreso, some people are saying they should join airforce??
Civil aviation is different from military operations, they way they are trained are different. No airforce pilot can fly commercial aeroplanes unless he's ready to die. Anybody can be a pilot so far the health is ok. But not everybody can be in airforce because there are restrictions to application...dats d diff.

Some of you also talk in ignorance here....over 90percents of airlines, private jet companies, chartered airline companies, helicopter companies are owned by Nigerians. Yet, more than 85percent of the jobs are headed and controlled by expatriates and foreigners when we have enough and sufficient well trained people here in Nigeria.
Bristow helicopter(british company)-more than 80percent of the pilots are expatriates.
Caverton Helicopters(a nigerian and usa conglomeration)-more than 85percents of the pilots and engineeers are eexpatriates
OAS helicopters(an indigenous company)-more than 75percent of pilots and engineers are expatriatesm
Arik airline(a nigerian owned company)-more than 80percent of the pilots are expatriates
Aero contractor(a naija and canadian owned company) more than 80percent of the engineers and pilots are expatriates.
Dana air(indian company) more than 90percent pilots and engineers are foreigners
Med-view(an indegenous company) more than 60percent of the pilots are foreigners
Aero helicopters(subsidiary of aero contractor)-more than 80percent of the pilots are foreigners
Association of private jet owners-more than 85percent of the pilots are foreigners.
The only exception where nigerians manned everything is the presidential fleetreason being that the president's security wouldn't be sabotaged

From all the analysis, did FG compel all the airlines to bring the expatriates?? Definitely no.
The airlines only bring those expatriates so that dey can be an avenue to siphone money abroad.most of the expatriates are paid half of their salaries, the other half are siphoned in hard currency to overseas which can never happen with a nigerian pilot

amaks: @ all unemployed pilots. Must they end up flying? If flying is not producing the forth coming jobs now, can't u do something else? Like other educated people? Pls learn to be humble, don't hold ur head up too high, u will be d one to suffer it if ure not working or making some income, no one else. How many aircraft do we have in nigeria? U don't expect airlines to employ more than they need. Some indeginoeus pilots are getting jobs, eg in arik, aero, n co. & nigerian trained pilots are also getting jobs in international airlines. Better stop whining & complaining & look for how to progress ur life. Somebody, I guess a pilot, was insulting other professions, I just pity u. That attitude will get u nowhere. If engineers didn't even design & maintain d aircraft ure dreaming of flying, will u even get a job? Not to talk of all other professions involved. Some of them even earn more than pilots. Aviation industry is international, so u can't rule out expertriates. Govt has an expatriate quota, & d airlines meet it.
Its a general unenployment thing affecting all proffessions, worldwide. Don't just sit & wait for govt, be having other plans too, or else u'll be disappointed. & dontlook down on other proffesions. Many other proffesions are far also important, to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by trolling(m): 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2013
there shall be a famine in "Egypt" as it was in the past, history repeat itself
Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by FlyinNaija: 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2013
Nigeria has labour laws. When there is no local manpower, expatriates can be brought in to supplement. The condition is that two Nigerians must be employed to understudy the expatriate and after two years take over.
No Nigerian aviation companies comply with these labour laws. A lot of the expatriates in Nigeria do not have experience.
Government's fault : because work permits are issued jeopardising Nigerian jobs.
Employer's fault : most entrepreneurs in Nigeria are "money miss road". They believe white skin = competence. Most expatriates in Nigeria are the bottom of the barrel (either inexperienced or incompetent) in their countries but our ogas are happy to pay top dollar for them. There's a big problem at the moment in the private jet sector: dem no go enter plane if dem see Naija. Even the cabin crew (tea and coffee) are oyinbo collecting dollars and staying in top hotels.

The bottom line is that there are enough jobs available for the 170 if labour laws are enforced
Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by basilo101: 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2013
jimmysho: I dont think you know the meaning of expatriates. for your education, it means somebody working outside his country of origin usually a professional. so, If those nigerian pilots should get job outside our shores, they will be made reference to as expatriates
maybe he thought expatriates means experts
Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by Horus(m): 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
[size=15pt]Fight to flight[/size]

The inspiring story of how this man fought to fulfill his childhood dream of becoming a pilot.

When he was just five years old, Olumide Ayoola set foot on a plane for the very first time and was hooked. It took 42-year-old Olumide another 25 years of determination to finally become a commercial airline pilot for KLM UK. Ayoola told The Voice’s Trudy Simpson of his amazing journey. “When I was five, I went on my first flight. The cabin crew took all the children on board to see the cockpit and the pilot.

AIRCRAFT

“Once I walked in and saw the buttons and lights, and the view they had from the front of the aircraft, I fell in love with it. I said ‘This is what I want to do.’ “There is a big difference between wanting to be a pilot at five and eventually achieving it at the age of 30. That was down to mainly financial and health reasons. “In secondary school I would daydream and followed any newspaper reports and publications about airplanes and pilots, and every time I flew I tried to get the chance to talk to the pilot. Every opportunity I got, I would go to the airport. “At 16, when I finished my O’ levels, I gathered enough information to go to flight school. However, his parents encouraged him to go to university first.

Olumide Ayoola   

“I came over from Nigeria to go to school in England. It gave me more access to find out more about becoming a pilot.
“Becoming a pilot was also in the background when I went to university and studied engineering. “When I finished at niversity, I was free to pursue it. But when I found out the cost was so high, I couldn’t afford it. “Flying training is very expensive. It costs about £80,000 to go from scratch to being at the point where an airline can finally employ you ,and even then they have to put you through further training. “There are a number of ways people can get in. You can be lucky enough to have the cash so you can pay for the training yourself. At the age of 21, I didn’t. “I couldn’t ask my parents to sponsor it because the cost was so high and they had already spent so much on my education. On top of that, I had found out my eyesight was not good enough to be a commercial airline pilot. “At that time you had to have virtually perfect eyesight to be a pilot and I wore glasses from the age of 10, so it looked, for a long time, like I was not going to be able to achieve it. I was very despondent. It was as if the dream was over.

PRIVATE

“But I was told my eyesight was still good enough to be a private pilot. So I said ‘If that is the next best thing, I’ll do that’. I did that on and off and started working as an engineer for London Underground, flying whenever I could as a leisure thing. “I later found out that London Underground had a flying club, which was subsidised so it was cheaper than what I was doing. I went there and started flying more and more. And I (later) read about laser eye surgery. “At 24, once I found out I was suitable for it, the dream came back. I did the surgery, waited two years to make sure the eyesight was stabilised, and applied again to be a commercial pilot. I also started looking into going to flight school. “Airlines were offering sponsorship (to go to school) but for one reason or another, I was not eligible. I realised I would have to self-sponsor. “I worked for a few years as an engineer and saved up and got lucky with the property I bought. I realised that by selling the property I would be able to pay off the mortgage, pay for the flying training and have enough to put down on a deposit for another place. “I did my flight training for three years because I didn’t do it full time. I had a mortgage to pay and bills, so I had to keep working and did the academic part of the training part time. “I finished the training and began job hunting. I sent applications to at least 500 different companies, different types of airlines. But it is twice as difficult for somebody who is self-sponsored compared to somebody who is sponsored by an airline. “But I kept applying and networking, talking to people. I met people who were working as pilots who could make recommendations. “It took me about nine months to find a job. There were times I felt like giving up, when people said ‘You are crazy, you are throwing away a good career to chase this dream’, because I was well paid as an engineer. “It was a good career but it felt all the time that something was missing from my life. “My big break came at an aviation jobs exhibition, given to me by one of the guys I knew from networking. “Nearly all major airlines were recruiting but I sat through presentation after presentation saying they were looking for the type of person I wasn’t. “Half way through, I thought I was wasting my time and went outside. Standing near the door was an old gentleman smoking a pipe. “We got talking and I basically told him that it seemed I was wasting my time here because I was self-sponsored, over the age limit, and did not have enough experience. “He talked me into staying, saying ‘You never know, ’ so I went back inside to listen to more presentations. “Then they said the next speaker is the pilot manager from KLM UK. On stage came the man I had been speaking to. “They had a round table after the presentation and I went over, and he and I chatted. “He said ‘Don’t give up and eventually we will get to your application’. We had a very encouraging conversation and I went home feeling much happier. “Three days later, I got a phone call from one of the guys I mentioned to him and he was saying the gentleman had asked about me. “He encouraged me to call (the gentleman) again. I did. He said he had spoken to my friend about me. He put my CV in the pile of those that he had recommended. “Six months later, I was starting a new job! There was a bit of trepidation but a lot of happiness. I have been with KLM 10 years. “My message (to people) is not to let themselves be railroaded by peer, parental or any other kind of pressure into doing something they don’t feel is for them. "Everything is possible.”

Source: http://www.voice-online.co.uk/content.php?show=15294
Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by trolling(m): 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2013
dolphinife: Some of us are talking out of ignorance. For a pilot to cough out about 10million naira just to be a pilot, do you think its easy? Moreover, pilot is very different from degree, we are talking of practical aspect.

You hardly find an unemployed pilot in any country. If not that our airlines are opting for expratriates, all those 170 wou have got a job.

For your information, the more a pilot stays at home, the more he becomes a sky-risk to flight. Since the job is about practical, a pilot must always fly every now and then or else, be expecting an air crash soon.

Infact, no pilot suppose to stay a day at home.....they are different from your yeye certificate una dey carry all about

na real yeye certificate,to make the certificate look like its something prestigious dem go con add professional certifications with am,common sense tells you that if the economy is in a bad shape,your yeye certificate is worthless,take greece,spain,portugal,france as examples... woe to them that trust in chariots n horses
Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
Shey omotola's husband follow join the 170?
Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by ChicagoBar(m): 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
just 70.... Not 5million ?
Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by amaks: 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2013
@ flyinnaija. Good points. I agree with u. A thorough investigation into that will help. The expertriates shouldn't be taking all d jobs we nigerians can do, and there should be a succession plan. But our fellow nigerians should also realize that the size of the industry now can't absorb all of them, that's reality. & that happening in all sectors, not just in aviation. Ur argument makes more sense, unlike dolphin who is arguing based on how much they spent on training, & insulting other proffessions. In some other professions or institutions, students spend more than that on training, & they are also jobless now too. Too bad. May God help us & help our leadres do d right thing, & help d youths think too.
Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by trolling(m): 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2013
amaks: @ flyinnaija. Good points. I agree with u. A thorough investigation into that will help. The expertriates shouldn't be taking all d jobs we nigerians can do, and there should be a succession plan. But our fellow nigerians should also realize that the size of the industry now can't absorb all of them, that's reality. & that happening in all sectors, not just in aviation. Ur argument makes more sense, unlike dolphin who is arguing based on how much they spent on training, & insulting other proffessions. In some other professions or institutions, students spend more than that on training, & they are also jobless now too. Too bad. May God help us & help our leadres do d right thing, & help d youths think too.
Truth of the matter is God is not gonna help your leaders,you guys should get that stuck in yr brain,He doesnt associate Himself with evil leaders
Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by Revolva(m): 11:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
pilot....sef dey find job ..now its better they apply for dangote's truck driver..job oo no time...o grin grin grin
Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by amaks: 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
@ trolling. Yea we all pray n hope for Gods intervention, but u guys should use ur brain too, & think! God won't help people who don't try to help themselves! think right! Be in the real world. Think realistic solutions & contributions with the facts on ground, logical analysis, & not just blind pointless arguments.
Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by Paentera(m): 12:38am On Aug 09, 2013
cash247: Seriously.....? Do they know how many engineers are unemployed?

In fact ehn bro, I interviewed one 2.1 female Electrical Engineer just this week and I almost wept for her. She has been out of school and served since 2011, yet the offers she has come across do not match her career path. I promised to pass her CV on to friends I believed could help get her into core telecomms engineering - the field she majored in.

The way we treat our professionals in this country leaves so much to be desired.
Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by tjado: 1:14am On Aug 09, 2013
Its funny what some people are saying... How many of you that schooled in nigeria can vouch for the quality of your education? as at the time of typing this text ASUU WAS STILL ON STRIKE...
Goodluck Jonathan and his thieving accomplices can not solve the problem of education and it is unemployment you want him to tackle?
Some people are saying start a business, na you go give them additional capital? d'you think it is easy to start a business in nigeria where there is practically no light, no supporting industries, inexistent technical know-how, etc.

Lets talk like people that have the good of our country at heart, the only way to move forward is to change the status quo; the things tenable in nigeria WILL NOT FLY in other countries (puns relative).
We can't fix everything at once, we must start one step at a time... ergo... is it not easier to fix a sector with only 170 unemployed that to take on one with umpteen thousand? make we start from somewhere... haba!
Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by juman(m): 3:34am On Aug 09, 2013
nigeria is a crash landed country.

Country of over 170 million people and everything is upside down.
Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by samseen02(m): 6:44am On Aug 09, 2013
Get Free business ideas of your taste on www.wealthmeans..com
Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by trolling(m): 7:23am On Aug 09, 2013
amaks: @ trolling. Yea we all pray n hope for Gods intervention, but u guys should use ur brain too, & think! God won't help people who don't try to help themselves! think right! Be in the real world. Think realistic solutions & contributions with the facts on ground, logical analysis, & not just blind pointless arguments.
U no dey hear word, I say God is not intervening, and your leaders aint gonna do jack, mark my words you've not seen the worst yet,by 2015 you wouldn't wanna be in that shit hole of a country, mark my words and mark today's date

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gatecrashing A Job Interview: Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through It? / NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? / FG To Recruit 7,500 Graduates As Tax Advocates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.