Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Husband Crashes Car And Rolls It FOUR TIMES As Wife Give Birth In The Car - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Crashes Car And Rolls It FOUR TIMES As Wife Give Birth In The Car (1021 Views)

His Wife Earns Four Times His Salary And Someone Must Resign / Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) / A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Crashes Car And Rolls It FOUR TIMES As Wife Give Birth In The Car by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2013
There are plenty of hazards you are taught to avoid to stay safe while driving a car... but a woman giving birth in the passenger seat next to you is not one of them.
This is the exact quandary Mokhles Raheema faced as he drove his pregnant wife and two young children to hospital along a motorway in Sweden.
As Samaher Mezban suddenly began to give birth, Mokhles took his eyes off the road to check she and the baby were OK - only to veer into a ditch and roll the vehicle four times.
Miraculously, not only did he, his wife and their two children survive, so too did their newborn daughter who they found lodged under the front passenger seat, her umbilical cord still attached.

'She told me, "she's coming out, she's coming out!" ' Mr Raheema told Swedish television on Monday. '[Then] I saw my daughter come out and fall headfirst onto the floor of the car.'

He said Samaher was in the passenger seat as they rushed to hospital in the eastern city of Gavle when she went into labour with the couple's third child. The other two, aged one and eight, were on the back seat.
Unable to hold the baby in any longer, brave Samaher was forced to deliver the little girl herself as Mokhles tried to keep a steady hand on the wheel.
But, worried about his wife and new daughter's safety, he looked over before crashing the car.
When the car came to a rest, Mokhles again looked over to find his wife beside him and his first two children conscious in their seats but the baby was nowhere to be seen.
After a frantic search, he finally found it tucked under the front seat.
'I fetched her and held her against me,' he said, adding, unsurprisingly that she was crying.
An ambulance soon arrived, having been called by a passing motorist and took the family to hospital.
Samaher added: 'I feel better. But I still hurt all over.'
Mokhles, however, may have some explaining to do, admitting he was sorry that he totalled the car which he had borrowed from a friend.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Crashes Car And Rolls It FOUR TIMES As Wife Give Birth In The Car by smartmom(f): 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2013
Awesome!
Re: Husband Crashes Car And Rolls It FOUR TIMES As Wife Give Birth In The Car by Lanrefahm(m): 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2013
Breath taking, fast and furious t part 7 things
Re: Husband Crashes Car And Rolls It FOUR TIMES As Wife Give Birth In The Car by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2013
*yawn
Re: Husband Crashes Car And Rolls It FOUR TIMES As Wife Give Birth In The Car by parismarc: 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2013
Cute Baby
Re: Husband Crashes Car And Rolls It FOUR TIMES As Wife Give Birth In The Car by iphie17: 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2013
Wht a marvelous God

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice For My Seven Year Old / Woman Battered Son In-law For Failing To Get Her Daughter Pregnant / (need Answers)would You Prefer A Spouse Who Loves You Or A Spouse Who....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.