Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' (4436 Views)

Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by angelcj: 8:52am On Sep 30, 2013
Neither of us said anything, but I could sense we were thinking the same thing. As we lay there, side-by-side in the darkness, a chasm was growing between us....

I longed to reach over and draw my wife Diana to my side, but something stopped me. I felt frozen to the spot, my stomach in knots and my heart pounding.
The problem? We hadn’t had sex for more than a year and the longer we left it, the higher the hurdle became.
Traumatised: Writer Martin Daubney with his wife Diana and his son Sonny at home in London
What’s worse, we were both too uptight to talk about it. So, night after night, we lay in silence, our bodies not even touching revealzones.com noted
For ten years, our sex life had been great. But then Diana gave birth to our son, Sonny, and things ground to a halt.
You might think loss of libido after having a baby is far from unusual, to be expected even; most women understandably focus their energies on their newborn, too tired to think of anything else.
But the lack of intimacy in our decade-long marriage was down to me, not Diana.
And the reason? Witnessing Sonny’s birth had turned me off sex altogether.
At the time, I felt ashamed, bewildered, as if — ironically — becoming a father had made me less of a man.
more video interview below;
source http://www.revealzones.com/2013/09/a-husband-confesses-watching-my-wife.html

Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by ajasbaba(m): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2013
SERIOUS CONJI NEVER CATCH YOU

2 Likes

Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by Baba419(m): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
ajas baba: SERIOUS CONJI NEVER CATCH YOU
i dey laugh you, you never see anything. If you watch your girl go through labour im sure you too would lay off sex for a while, then imagine if its an episiotomy or mva u fit madt sef. But this guy is dulling or is it because he has hit it for a decade? Hmmmmm we shall never know.
Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by swagqueen(f): 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
He's prolly shining congo outside!

When i had my 1st baby,my hubby was there,encouraging me. He saw the baby's head coming out and encouraged me to push harder.

In about 6 weeks,he was all over me.

4 Likes

Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by jumzzy448: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
Lol. As someone said, he's getting it outside.
Yeye man. Dey take him own spoil tins for d woman.
Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
I'd rather just have my mum in there anyway. She is better at calming me down.

This isn't the first man to speak out, and I don't believe he is necessarily "shining kondo" elsewhere.
Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by gerrardomendes(m): 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
d man is helping himself outside
Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by Rhythm(f): 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
Not all men are the same. Some men really can stay off sex without 'shinning congo' anywhere else. It obviously took him more time to get over the experience than it takes some other men. I think I'd like to go into the labour room with my husband sha whoever he may be, whether he finds it traumatic or not, he should be able to finish what he started.

1 Like

Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by tpia5: 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
He looks more traumatized than the wife who actually went through labour.
Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by tpia5: 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
gerrardomendes: d man is helping himself outside

Thats a possibility i suppose?

He doesnt look like a no sex type.
Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by Pennywise(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
tpia@:

Thats a possibility i suppose?

He doesnt look like a no sex type.

Are these things usually written on the forehead?

2 Likes

Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by Pennywise(m): 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
With a wife looking like that, the guy must have been traumatized for real. He has my sympathy.
Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by Rhythm(f): 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
Pennywise:

She means he doesn't look nerdy... I guess
Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by Rhythm(f): 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
Pennywise: With a wife looking like that, the guy must have been traumatized for real. He has my sympathy.
I thought she was pretty
Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by homesteady(m): 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
Pennywise:

I wonder oh! grin
Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by Pennywise(m): 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
Rhythm:
I thought she was pretty

She is a hawt MILF.

1 Like

Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by StPete: 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
Seeing your wife go through labour (especially when its CS) can actually be traumatizing for many men...speaking from experience.

Some who even garner the courage to continue may end up not enjoying sex with their better halves.

Not all men who can't sleep with their wives are doing it outside. Even men who bang the nuts out of their wives' pun.ani still have chains of flings outside...make una leave mata for Mathias grin grin
Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by Rhythm(f): 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
Pennywise:

She is a hawt MILF.
Lmao, well so she's hawt and you'd love to go there, so why won't the husband.
Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by Pennywise(m): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
Rhythm:
Lmao, well so she's hawt and you'd love to go there, so why won't the husband.

This is the kind of woman that gives her all in bed. Then some more.... The husband is just another dumb conflicted white male. There is no shortage of them. He must have found the attention he needed in alcohol. You can tell looking into his eyes.

That kid is old enuff to be repatriated to Grandma.

1 Like

Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
shocked shocked cry cry

1 Like

Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by thorpido(m): 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
He may not necessarily be getting it outside but to stay for a year is a bit to the extreme
I have been in d labour ward long enough to see how some men take it(or don't take it).
If you are the kind that will not be comfortable,I'll advise you stay out.I'll advise guys generally not to look down when the baby is popping out.
Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
I once heard about a man that died on the spot when the baby's head was coming out.
He couldn't contain the shock.
Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by kreamidiva(f): 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
See the man mouth like person wey dey chop punano die! Then he would tell me he's not getting it somewhere else. Make i no just vex o. angry
Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by veave(f): 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
die ke? abek ake it easy o...
God is watching ooo...

2 Likes

Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by tpia5: 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
kreami diva: See the man mouth like person wey dey chop punano die! Then he would tell me he's not getting it somewhere else. Make i no just vex o. angry

That man doesnt look like someone who is not having sex, i said it before.
Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by bebe2(f): 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
swag queen: He's prolly shining congo outside!

When i had my 1st baby,my hubby was there,encouraging me. He saw the baby's head coming out and encouraged me to push harder.

In about 6 weeks,he was all over me.

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh, he waited for six whole weeks?? he was probably getting some serious a** outside.

the morale of the story is, neva compare pple!!

1 Like

Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by swtme(f): 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
Make una no mind am when masturb***on tire am nobody go tell am d right thing 2 do wink
Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by Symphony007: 11:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
Is it actually safe for a man to be in the delivery room with his wife. My uncle was in the delivery room with his wife for their first born some months ago. She asked him to hold her hand. When he did and she started pushing, she almost pulled his arm off his shoulder, he recalled it as the firmest grip he had ever withnessed. He could'nt get her to let go. She drew his arm and even used her hands to crush his fingers. Months after the birth, he is still undergoing therapy for his arm and he can't even hold his new born in his arms. The funny part is after the birth and his wife was told what she did to her husbands arm, she could'nt remember doing such, i've even heard of some wives who openely abuse and berate their husbands, blaming them for their labour pains, and for passing on their big heads to the child......is it advisable for men to be with their wives during birth?
Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by Lilaex: 12:11am On Oct 01, 2013
Smh
Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 01, 2013
But nawa o.why cant private issues remain private again.why must they bring private issue to the world for people to start deliberating on.ehen if people dont know the kinds of news that shouldnt leave the door to their bedrooms ant the one that should go public,then they can as well start modelling their vajynas and phenees for us to see the biggest dcks,the widest puzzy aka well size or how bushy the pubic hair is.i just wonder what my buisness is with all this nonsense.infact the jist sef is even irritating me cheesy

okada,ngwanu,drive me to politics section let me read better news that is NEWS WORTHY .I JUST WONDER WHAT I AM TO LEARN FROM ALL THIS EYE SORE.HIANNN
Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 01, 2013
St_Pete: Seeing your wife go through labour (especially when its CS) can actually be traumatizing for many men...speaking from experience.

Some who even garner the courage to continue may end up not enjoying sex with their better halves.

Not all men who can't sleep with their wives are doing it outside. Even men who bang the nuts out of their wives' pun.ani still have chains of flings outside...make una leave mata for Mathias grin grin

God bless you abundantly for this post. smiley

Everyman who doesn't fûck everyday is cheating ... Speak for yourselves puleeeeese.

1 Like

Re: A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' by swagqueen(f): 3:46am On Oct 01, 2013
bebe2:

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh, he waited for six whole weeks?? he was probably getting some serious a** outside.

the morale of the story is, neva compare pple!!

Bebe,six weeks to allow me heal completely.

I get the moral of your story though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Stylish Ways To Decorate Your Home With Furniture In Nigeria / 11 Reasons Not To Marry An American Woman / Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.