Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Pls Guys Is Aliexpree Really True,that U Buy And They Ship It To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Guys Is Aliexpree Really True,that U Buy And They Ship It To Nigeria (908 Views)

I Want To Buy From Alibababa, Please Help Me On How To Ship It / I Need Help. I Want To Buy From Usa-walmart And Ship It Down To Nigeria / How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Guys Is Aliexpree Really True,that U Buy And They Ship It To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2013
I need to know
Re: Pls Guys Is Aliexpree Really True,that U Buy And They Ship It To Nigeria by tobtap: 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2013
yeah ...dey ship to nigeria
Re: Pls Guys Is Aliexpree Really True,that U Buy And They Ship It To Nigeria by kunletoks(m): 11:33am On Aug 09, 2013
Re: Pls Guys Is Aliexpree Really True,that U Buy And They Ship It To Nigeria by afajack(m): 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2013
yes, i always buy from them but make sure u buy from ppl who have gold sign in their store.
Re: Pls Guys Is Aliexpree Really True,that U Buy And They Ship It To Nigeria by citimartmag: 8:44am On Aug 10, 2013
Yes. It is true.
Re: Pls Guys Is Aliexpree Really True,that U Buy And They Ship It To Nigeria by obillyj(f): 11:35am On Aug 10, 2013
yes. it is very true. i have bought several items for personal use n for sale ranging from phone, wrist watches(male & female), shoes, camera, jewelries, bracelets, bags etc. they also have free shipping which u will get here in Nigeria within 30 - 35 days in tact.
they are very reliable. i can say that cos i once made a purchase i eventually had to cancel. to my amazement d money i paid was refunded back to my account in full within a month. i have also ordered some wrist watches, when i finally got them it happened that d seller shipped d wrong quantity. i contacted him n he promised to include d remaining ones in my next shipment which he did with enough apologies. those sellers there are honest not like what we have here. they are after customers' loyalty n quality customer service experience.

nevertheless, u need to know how to source for d items u want, contact d seller, make payments, place orders n so on.
you can email me on
oby_jannie @yahoo.com if u have further enquiries.
Re: Pls Guys Is Aliexpree Really True,that U Buy And They Ship It To Nigeria by Jbrain88: 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
afajack: yes, i always buy from them but make sure u buy from ppl who have gold sign in their store.
,i dnt undastand d gold sign,pls xplain
Re: Pls Guys Is Aliexpree Really True,that U Buy And They Ship It To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 13, 2013
How will i know pple who has Gold sign
Re: Pls Guys Is Aliexpree Really True,that U Buy And They Ship It To Nigeria by teryj: 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
most of their shippings does not come to nigeria
Re: Pls Guys Is Aliexpree Really True,that U Buy And They Ship It To Nigeria by remsonik(f): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
Pls can u use any banks mastercard to pay for the goods cos am thinking of getting a first bank master card
Re: Pls Guys Is Aliexpree Really True,that U Buy And They Ship It To Nigeria by oyinmio: 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
I bought and paid with my ATM card . Check the customer feedback on the product you want to buy. Also buy from a company with good rating.
Re: Pls Guys Is Aliexpree Really True,that U Buy And They Ship It To Nigeria by jadajada: 3:55am On Aug 14, 2013
oyinmio: I bought and paid with my ATM card . Check the customer feedback on the product you want to buy. Also buy from a company with good rating.
which bank atm did u use?
Re: Pls Guys Is Aliexpree Really True,that U Buy And They Ship It To Nigeria by jjjkkkooo: 5:23am On Aug 14, 2013
Who is asking this type of questn? Are u new to nairaland? Pls read the link above. U hv about 200 page of discussions that answer all about aliexpress and all.

(1) (Reply)

The Egyptian Parable Of Fastlane Wealth By Dj Marco / Shipping From Canada / How To Shop On Major US Online Shops including eBay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.