Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. (54208 Views)

Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version / Has Any Nigerian Ever Imported Through Links From Alibaba.com? How Safe Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by malele(m): 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
Good day all
i want to be buying goods from alibaba, but am having a lot of challenges doing it,please my fellow nairalanders i need ideas on how to go about this.
all comments will be appreciated.
i want to be buying electrical materials.
Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by turok: 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2013
First, do you have a credit card?
Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by gucci2: 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2013
Yes I have
Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by AGBONLE(m): 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
?
Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by nile04(m): 11:50pm On Oct 13, 2013
yea! if you have ur card preferably UBA's AfriCard,
then go register @ aliexpress.com. be wary of sellers who are never online, and check their customers' rating, ask your seller to declare ur order as a 'gift' so that it can easily get through customs. and in using this gift technique, do not order more than/up to 5 items at a go; to come in one shipment to avoid too much queries from customs. and make sure to provide your seller with very accurate and comprehensible address and working mobile number. and to avoid getting heart attack while u wait for ur package, please do not select any shipping service other than DHL/Ups/ Ems. Dhl/ ups take at most one week to deliver, ems should not take more than 10-15 days. any other shipping service you chose will be far cheaper than these but they don't deliver under reasonable time. their z no very "big" deal bout this stuff as some "gurus" claim. just be honest in ur dealing. do not make false claims else dem go catch u and bar u permanently. after you receive you must have received and tested ur good, u go back to aliexpress and confirm order recieved, and give your seller a 5 star rating. if you need more info, u can contact me on facebook: Humility Buduziri. I bought this info. I've shared here. I knew about the stuff but I wasn't sure of ma self at the time. but I'd teach anybody for Free only that no body should think of passing this info to others for any fee.

actually alibaba is a parent company of aliexpress. alibaba is for bulk purchases of lots of whateva stuff u'd want to buy. while aliexpress is for placing single and limited orders

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by CherryBZB(f): 2:41am On Oct 14, 2013
malele: Good day all
i want to be buying goods from alibaba, but am having a lot of challenges doing it,please my fellow nairalanders i need ideas on how to go about this.
all comments will be appreciated.
i want to be buying electrical materials.

Dear Malele,

we are a manufacturer from China,even we did not sell electrical instruments,but we have many customers in Nigeria,if u order a large amont of goods,u could pay T/T,L/C or westerm union,

if u do not trust the seller in China,i could investigate for u.i could go to their factory if they are in Guangdong province,China,

i am always ready to help others,if u do not mind,i could introduce some facotries for u for choices^^

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by malele(m): 6:43am On Oct 14, 2013
turok: First, do you have a credit card?

yes i do bro
Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by malele(m): 6:45am On Oct 14, 2013
nile04: yea! if you have ur card preferably UBA's AfriCard,
then go register @ aliexpress.com. be wary of sellers who are never online, and check their customers' rating, ask your seller to declare ur order as a 'gift' so that it can easily get through customs. and in using this gift technique, do not order more than/up to 5 items at a go; to come in one shipment to avoid too much queries from customs. and make sure to provide your seller with very accurate and comprehensible address and working mobile number. and to avoid getting heart attack while u wait for ur package, please do not select any shipping service other than DHL/Ups/ Ems. Dhl/ ups take at most one week to deliver, ems should not take more than 10-15 days. any other shipping service you chose will be far cheaper than these but they don't deliver under reasonable time. their z no very "big" deal bout this stuff as some "gurus" claim. just be honest in ur dealing. do not make false claims else dem go catch u and bar u permanently. after you receive you must have received and tested ur good, u go back to aliexpress and confirm order recieved, and give your seller a 5 star rating. if you need more info, u can contact me on facebook: Humility Buduziri. I bought this info. I've shared here. I knew about the stuff but I wasn't sure of ma self at the time. but I'd teach anybody for Free only that no body should think of passing this info to others for any fee.

actually alibaba is a parent company of aliexpress. alibaba is for bulk purchases of lots of whateva stuff u'd want to buy. while aliexpress is for placing single and limited orders

bro i want to buy in bulk, so i need to be buying from alibaba,goods are also cheap there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by malele(m): 6:49am On Oct 14, 2013
Cherry BZB:

Dear Malele,

we are a manufacturer from China,even we did not sell electrical instruments,but we have many customers in Nigeria,if u order a large amont of goods,u could pay T/T,L/C or westerm union,

if u do not trust the seller in China,i could investigate for u.i could go to their factory if they are in Guangdong province,China,

i am always ready to help others,if u do not mind,i could introduce some facotries for u for choices^^

whats the name of ur company, do u have branch in nigeria?

1 Like

Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by vjoycar(f): 7:13am On Oct 14, 2013
hey malele,we are a manufacture located in China,we have many customers and friends in Nigeria,if you like,i can help you arrange shipment to Lagos directly.The shipping cost is much less than DHL,and don't need pay for importing tax.You can contact with me,i will lead our shipment partner contact info to you. smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by CherryBZB(f): 8:15am On Oct 14, 2013
malele:

Dear Malele,

our company name is GUANGZHOU YOKI MACHINERY MANUFACTURING CO.,LTD,

we do not have branch in Nigeria,but we have many customers there,they are garage owner,

if u are interested or need any help,plz mail me:spraybooth@msn.cn,or talk to me online Skype:yoki-spraybooth

very glad to help u^^
Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by naijacutee(f): 8:26am On Oct 14, 2013
The problem with dealing direct with some Chinese retailers without the Alibaba front is that many websites are set up by people to scam others, hiding under the genuine Chinese websites.

A few years ago at university, I decided to purchase some electronic items on Alibaba for resale. The seller offered attractive prices if I bought directly via their website. They wanted direct to their bank account, or via Western union and I didn't think that was a big deal. I paid and was sent a fake tracking number that never tracked anything. Did the items ever arrive? No. I tried to contact them and ask why they did this, they laughed and called me a fool. And yes, I was a fool.

20 Likes

Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by CherryBZB(f): 10:35am On Oct 14, 2013
Dear Malele,

Chinese goverment controls any illeague things when doing business with foreign country customers,so when u do business with them,u could check the web site,the recorders on google,or through other ways.like ask them to send CE,ISO9001 certificates.

i am very sad to see the message sent by naijacutee,but there are cheaters every where,and there are honest business man around the world as well,so u need to confirm all before doing business with your suppliers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by CherryBZB(f): 10:40am On Oct 14, 2013
Dear Malele,

good day^^

i found a supplier for Nlynon strip sealing machine,they ask:
1. the nlynon strip's size,including length,width.
2.Flat pocket or vest bag
3.need to paint or no?
4.if u have trip's sample,it would be better
malele:

Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by Reelsteel: 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
Cherry BZB:

Dear Malele,

our company name is GUANGZHOU YOKI MACHINERY MANUFACTURING CO.,LTD,

we do not have branch in Nigeria,but we have many customers there,they are garage owner,

if u are interested or need any help,plz mail me:spraybooth@msn.cn,or talk to me online Skype:yoki-spraybooth

very glad to help u^^

your company deals mainly on heavy machines.
what i need is house hold electrical fittings, circuit breaker etc.
Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by Reelsteel: 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
vjoycar: hey malele,we are a manufacture located in China,we have many customers and friends in Nigeria,if you like,i can help you arrange shipment to Lagos directly.The shipping cost is much less than DHL,and don't need pay for importing tax.You can contact with me,i will lead our shipment partner contact info to you. smiley

what does ur company manufacture?
Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by nile04(m): 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
even if u are buying in large quantities on the alibaba web site, some manufacturers accept escrow whereby they can only receive their money only when you have confirmed satisfactory receipt of ur package. try to contact Alibaba customer line and tell them ur challenges. or u can contact Mr. Patrick Ogidi of NetFame marketing. he gives lectures for a charge. as for me I've not really threaded on alibaba. I've only done business on Aliexpress. but by no means should you do this sort of transaction without a genuine third party.
Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by purplecircle: 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
Try Cvm i tink they should be of help... I advice u use a 3rd party.
Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by Strongbest(m): 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
Pls does any one knw hw n whre xactly I can get kul jewelry on Alibaba or aliexpress? I mean, d ones I can easily sell here in Nigeria n make a gwud return...plz ur positive responses wl b highly appreciated. Tnx.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by ghettodreamz(m): 3:52am On Oct 19, 2013
Naija guys, wisen up abegi.. Don't let anyone canjole you with sympathy or sweet talks.

Like naijacutie had narrated her own past ordeal, stuff like that still exist today. Anybody could put up a fake website that look like a perfect website, look of a site doesn't guarantee how real or legit a business is, not even a phone number convo. Fakes are everywhere, and it takes hard work and years of experience to be able to spot them out. So, I beseech you all, thread softly and don't be fooled to throw out your hard-earned money to strangers who comes with sweet mouths and soften voice/tone.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by vjoycar(f): 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
Reelsteel:

what does ur company manufacture?

in car electronics…you don't need buy from us…i just want to help tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by searay2(m): 5:11pm On May 19, 2015
I want to order an item- a tablet to be precise. Can anybody assist me
Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by Chrisvicmall: 5:29pm On May 19, 2015
searay2:
I want to order an item- a tablet to be precise. Can anybody assist me
If you are purchasing from alibaba, contact the supplier through email and once you conclude with the supplier, contact us and we will make the payment on your behalf and ship for you.

The service charge is 5usd. Our website is http://chrisvicmall.com

1 Like

Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by steve10(m): 6:26pm On May 19, 2015
Cvm I know cvm I trust
Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by searay2(m): 9:30pm On May 19, 2015
Chrisvicmall:

If you are purchasing from alibaba, contact the supplier through email and once you conclude with the supplier, contact us and we will make the payment on your behalf and ship for you.

The service charge is 5usd. Our website is http://chrisvicmall.com
I have contacted the supplier via email
Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by pdrefurb: 12:29am On May 20, 2015
Plz Ђαvξ been following the thread and I Ђαvξ a question....can can I begin mini importation and like how much is the minimum capital one can use 2 buy and ship down....cos am intrested in tinz like phn accesorie....weavons.....wrist watches....plz anyone wit useful information shd plz educate so I can start the biz....tnx

1 Like

Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by Chrisvicmall: 4:12am On May 20, 2015
searay2:
I have contacted the supplier via email
Send email to info at Chrisvicmall dot com and tell us the price so that we can give more instructions on next to do. You can also chat with us online

1 Like

Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by Adeyosola1234: 7:52am On May 21, 2015
I'm presently based in China, If anyone is interested in buying things in China and have the company name, I can be of help by checking out the company or go to the company if need be.
Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by kroosx: 8:31am On May 21, 2015
nile04:
yea! if you have ur card preferably UBA's AfriCard,

Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by barbiedunicorn(f): 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
Please I don't understand what's happening on my aliexpress acct, when I place an order n get to the part where it ask me for my shipping address,it keeps telling me that "page cannot be displayed " "and that their engineers are working on it"its been like that ever since have registered on aliexpress....please can somebody help me out
Re: How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. by Essont(m): 8:46am On Mar 19, 2016
Am interested in purchasing a 250cc dohc water cooled engine from alibaba, i need someone to help me in the way out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of The Lady Who Returned N860k Transferred To Her Account By Mistake / This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real / My Experience With UBA Bank. (must Read!!!!!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.