Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

The History Of Car Logos *** Have You Ever Wondered What A Car’s Logo Means?*** - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The History Of Car Logos *** Have You Ever Wondered What A Car’s Logo Means?*** (26492 Views)

What Does 2.4L Really Mean In A Engine Of Car? / Car Logos And Their Manufacturing Countries. / Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The History Of Car Logos *** Have You Ever Wondered What A Car’s Logo Means?*** by whitebeard(m): 7:18am On Aug 17, 2016
Araoluwa005:
if you love your car show your logo like I show my
here is mine

2 Likes

Re: The History Of Car Logos *** Have You Ever Wondered What A Car’s Logo Means?*** by TDonald: 7:19am On Aug 17, 2016
HtwoOw:
Mods remember you since August 7

Nna , your soap odikwa powerful eeeh

1 Like

Re: The History Of Car Logos *** Have You Ever Wondered What A Car’s Logo Means?*** by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 17, 2016
The world of bullfighting is a key part of Lamborghini's identity.In 1962, Ferruccio Lamborghini visited the Seville ranch
of Don Eduardo Miura, a renowned breeder of Spanish fighting
bulls. Lamborghini, a Taurus himself, was so impressed by the
majestic Miura animals that he decided to adopt a raging bull as
the emblem for the automaker he would open shortly.

Re: The History Of Car Logos *** Have You Ever Wondered What A Car’s Logo Means?*** by Stanbeto: 7:47am On Aug 17, 2016
Great one
Re: The History Of Car Logos *** Have You Ever Wondered What A Car’s Logo Means?*** by Slimflame(m): 7:53am On Aug 17, 2016
Damojo:
Informative!
Educative
Re: The History Of Car Logos *** Have You Ever Wondered What A Car’s Logo Means?*** by muller101(m): 7:55am On Aug 17, 2016
FORD. Fails on rainy day. AUDI. Automobile under demonic influence. GMC. Get mechanic crazy. VOLVO. Very old looking vehicular object. BMW. Broke my wallet. FIAT. Fail italian automotive technology.

1 Like

Re: The History Of Car Logos *** Have You Ever Wondered What A Car’s Logo Means?*** by Araoluwa005(m): 9:37am On Aug 17, 2016
whitebeard:
here is mine
another one

Re: The History Of Car Logos *** Have You Ever Wondered What A Car’s Logo Means?*** by NairaMaster1(m): 9:44am On Aug 17, 2016
Everything about Toyota is unique and decent
Re: The History Of Car Logos *** Have You Ever Wondered What A Car’s Logo Means?*** by Abodunrin07(m): 9:50am On Aug 17, 2016
Nice one
Re: The History Of Car Logos *** Have You Ever Wondered What A Car’s Logo Means?*** by thomp4pal(m): 10:29am On Aug 17, 2016
whitebeard:
here is mine
Feeling yhu homie..
CALL it DODGE CHALLENGER SRT Hellcat

Re: The History Of Car Logos *** Have You Ever Wondered What A Car’s Logo Means?*** by HtwoOw: 11:08am On Aug 17, 2016
TDonald:

Aja 4 ti gbera

1 Like

Re: The History Of Car Logos *** Have You Ever Wondered What A Car’s Logo Means?*** by SweetyZinta(f): 11:25am On Aug 17, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The History Of Car Logos *** Have You Ever Wondered What A Car’s Logo Means?*** by power900: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2016
Okay, so how carblogos take affect the price of rice for market?
Re: The History Of Car Logos *** Have You Ever Wondered What A Car’s Logo Means?*** by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
power900:
Okay, so how carblogos take affect the price of rice for market?
.... grin it doesnt
Re: The History Of Car Logos *** Have You Ever Wondered What A Car’s Logo Means?*** by whitebeard(m): 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
thomp4pal:

Feeling yhu homie..
CALL it DODGE CHALLENGER SRT Hellcat
that's a hellcat alright.. I watched a video of a hellcat racing a f-16 jet...she lost...!!! lol..!!

I love that car...!! just my type..!! perfect..!!
Re: The History Of Car Logos *** Have You Ever Wondered What A Car’s Logo Means?*** by Jayceo(m): 1:34am On Aug 18, 2016
ucheosoka:
REBRANDING, thought i could make it better, so i made it better. Innoson motors rebranded logo #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira #Art #Cars #Automobile #Logos #Nigeria #Ivm #Innoson #InnosonMotors #MadeInNigeria #Nnewi

Are you a designer.. I would love to get your contact got a job for you
Re: The History Of Car Logos *** Have You Ever Wondered What A Car’s Logo Means?*** by ucheosoka(m): 11:53am On Sep 13, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mechanics And The Pranks They Play On Car Owners. Share Your Experience / Pros And Cons Of Honda Accord 2007 / Driver Flees With Employer’s SUV 2 Weeks After Employment (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.