Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 (4186 Views)

Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 (reloaded) / Which Mod Is The Bigger Bigot: Afam Or Ikenna / What Manner Of Man Is Ikenna, Politics Section New Mod? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by PointB: 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2013
Obiagelli: Interesting tale, sound like the treatment given to odumchi by a certain group he was supposed to head. My own tale coming soon, featuring pointkill, onlylies

Watch out!

My dear you can try,
But what I can assure you is that if you stick to the truth, your tales will be nothing short of the 'Legend of OnlyTruth' or 'Trials of PointB' either way it is cool. Odumchi remains a very respectable son of clan. He was our Eze and he was very well treated.

By the way,
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by PointB: 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2013
@Ikenna
Your last submission actually confirms what Ngwakwe alluded. You were able to enforce your bans on Igbo posters but couldn't do the same for yoruba posters. In other words you used Igbos as example, but when it came to yorubas you suddenly realised you were a toothless bulldog.

Besides you were very wrong to have banned Onlytruth. The guy opened an educative thread to ask why certain yoruba poster like to mock dead Biafran children. A fair question. Responses were offered and the thread was growing. Then appeared you from nowhere to move the thread and banned him. Question is why not ban him immediately if you think the thread was tribal, why wait a day or two?

That is why I believed you were never really equipped for the job you signed up. Curbing tribalism is much more than clicking the ban button.

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by ACM10: 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ikenna351:

You got it wrong.

From day 1, no username that insulted any tribe or member in Politics section was spared, when i was here. But i observed that while i was doing that, some members ban were been lifted, while others were serving their ban. You can ask the Admin to check my mod log and report to you with the list of all the members i banned in Politics section the first few weeks i assumed work and the list of the members in that list that were unbanned by people i work with. I complained in the mod section about it, but of course, i was wasting my time.

It got to a point, i decided to start following those members that would always be unbanned by a super mod each time i banned them. It was at that point that i realised that almost all of them were Yorubas, when they started complaining.

A member would insult a Yoruba tribe or a member who claimed to be a Yoruba, i would ban him/her and he/she would serve his/her ban. But when a member, who claimed to be a Yoruba, insulted other tribes other than Yoruba or non Yoruba member, i would ban the member and few mins or hours later, the member would be unbanned by someone else. In that case, my work was been seen by members as selective justice: would ban Igbos and other tribal bigots and would leave Yoruba bigots because they were untouchable and immune from my ban. It was that bad.

They said, "if you cant beat them, join them". I hate that phrase. To me, if you cant beat them, walk away. We all know about Lot vs Soddom & Gomorroh. Lot couldnt beat them, he couldnt stop the immoralities going on in that land, so he walked away from the land. Well, we know what happened to the land and the people while he was leaving. Noah & Ark is another example here. What happened to the rest of the people in the worl because of their immoralities when Noah left them and stayed in the Ark with his family, is what i believe we all i know.

Like i said in last post here as a co-mod (i do not remember the exact words), "I will never be part of certain things as long as I breath". Trust me, you do not want to know the remaining reasons behind that statement.

Funny enough, some of the so called "Ikenna's obnoxious rules" are been re-introduced here recently. Yes, i could see how absence of "Ikenna's rules" have helped in eradicating tribal bashing here all these while.

So Ngwakwe, there were so many things you do not know that happened which led to my resignation. I would suggest we leave the past. I would like your present leaders here to succeed in this fight against the virus here. Because i like reading some intelligent members posts/comments here, and may likely start contributing in discussions here, when it has become sane enough for me. Note that I have my Bsc in Psc.

Ikenna

Interesting account from an insider. Sometimes I wonder if Dayokanu is untouchable. For posterity sake, I'm referencing this comment. I will be back to contribute to the topic.
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by collynzo2(m): 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2013
Mr.Excel:

You don't owe me, but you're not IGBO... cool
It's obvious
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
PointB:

My dear you can try,
But what thing I can assure you is that if you stick to the truth, your tales will be nothing short of the 'Legend of OnlyTruth' or 'Trials of PointB' either way it is cool. Odumchi remains a very respectable son of clan. He was our Eze and he was very well treated.

By the way, why do you always sound like I forcefully took your toys? Do I know you from somewhere?

sure you would know when its out.

But why do you hate other tribes so much, did they steal your toys when you were much younger?

Its great to be passionate about ones tribe and its development but attacking others for no reason would not do anyone any good.

Their are other igbos that relate fairly with everyone on this forum and outside NL but your cases is shocking.

Have you ever lived amongt others? I see seen igbo families bring up yoruba children and vice versa, their are great family bonds btw yoruba and igbo families that i know of.

My mission is to stop this enemity btw igbo and yoruba so as to prevent the attacks on igbos up north from getting here. Igbos are killed with the slightest opportunity becos of the hate they have brought upon themselves by constantly insulting their host.

Achebe , however , saved some criticisms for his
kinsmen . He criticised them for what he
described as “ hubris , overweening pride and
thoughtlessness , which invite envy and hatred or
even worse that can obsess the mind with
material success and dispose it to all kinds of
crude showiness . ”
He added that “ contemporary Igbo behavior
(that) cab offend by its noisy exhibitionism and
disregard for humility and quietness.

thenationonlineng.net/new/why-nigerians-hate-igbo-by-chinua-achebe/

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by PointB: 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
^^^
Show me comments that demonstrate that I 'hate other tribes so much!' Or are you simply one of those who just childishly throw words around even when they have no idea what they mean?

Perhaps Buhari, APC and Tinubu are now tribes?
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Asoozy: 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ikenna351:

You got it wrong.

From day 1, no username that insulted any tribe or member in Politics section was spared, when i was here. But i observed that while i was doing that, some members ban were been lifted, while others were serving their ban. You can ask the Admin to check my mod log and report to you with the list of all the members i banned in Politics section the first few weeks i assumed work and the list of the members in that list that were unbanned by people i work with. I complained in the mod section about it, but of course, i was wasting my time.

It got to a point, i decided to start following those members that would always be unbanned by a super mod each time i banned them. It was at that point that i realised that almost all of them were Yorubas, when they started complaining.

A member would insult a Yoruba tribe or a member who claimed to be a Yoruba, i would ban him/her and he/she would serve his/her ban. But when a member, who claimed to be a Yoruba, insulted other tribes other than Yoruba or non Yoruba member, i would ban the member and few mins or hours later, the member would be unbanned by someone else. In that case, my work was been seen by members as selective justice: would ban Igbos and other tribal bigots and would leave Yoruba bigots because they were untouchable and immune from my ban. It was that bad.

They said, "if you cant beat them, join them". I hate that phrase. To me, if you cant beat them, walk away. We all know about Lot vs Soddom & Gomorroh. Lot couldnt beat them, he couldnt stop the immoralities going on in that land, so he walked away from the land. Well, we know what happened to the land and the people while he was leaving. Noah & Ark is another example here. What happened to the rest of the people in the worl because of their immoralities when Noah left them and stayed in the Ark with his family, is what i believe we all i know.

Like i said in last post here as a co-mod (i do not remember the exact words), "I will never be part of certain things as long as I breath". Trust me, you do not want to know the remaining reasons behind that statement.

Funny enough, some of the so called "Ikenna's obnoxious rules" are been re-introduced here recently. Yes, i could see how absence of "Ikenna's rules" have helped in eradicating tribal bashing here all these while.

So Ngwakwe, there were so many things you do not know that happened which led to my resignation. I would suggest we leave the past. I would like your present leaders here to succeed in this fight against the virus here. Because i like reading some intelligent members posts/comments here, and may likely start contributing in discussions here, when it has become sane enough for me. Note that I have my Bsc in Psc.

Ikenna

Wow! I hope this becomes an eye opener for Seun and Mukina.

The question is, with a mentality such as displayed by this EX undeserving mod, is keeping the other mods from his region a good idea?

The way I see it, soon enough those two would be disingenuously accusing you of the same.

Can an ibo man ever be truthful and non-partisan? With all indications, I am thinking NOT!
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by MrExcel1: 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2013
Asoozy:

Wow! I hope this becomes an eye opener for Seun and Mukina.

The question is, with a mentality such as displayed by this EX undeserving mod, is keeping the other mods from his region a good idea?

The way I see it, soon enough those two would be disingenuously accusing you of the same.

Can an ibo man ever be truthful and non-partisan? With all indications, I am thinking NOT!

If after reading all this, this is all you put out, SHAME on you... Nothing else
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by MrExcel1: 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
Obiagelli:
sure you would know when its out.

But why do you hate other tribes so much, did they steal your toys when you were much younger?

Its great to be passionate about ones tribe and its development but attacking others for no reason would not do anyone any good.

Their are other igbos that relate fairly with everyone on this forum and outside NL but your cases is shocking.

Have you ever lived amongt others? I see seen igbo families bring up yoruba children and vice versa, their are great family bonds btw yoruba and igbo families that i know of.

My mission is to stop this enemity btw igbo and yoruba so as to prevent the attacks on igbos up north from getting here. Igbos are killed with the slightest opportunity becos of the hate they have brought upon themselves by constantly insulting their host.

thenationonlineng.net/new/why-nigerians-hate-igbo-by-chinua-achebe/

Mother Theresa, Da'alu... For there to be a resolution, there MUST be conflicts. How we handle our conflicts determines the extent we go about achieving resolve. If you want enmity to STOP amongst these two tribes, START WITH THE TOP SEUN. You start from the head and work your way down, as long as Seun is nonchalant about this issue, his warring mods work will be futile. Seun is the final arbiter and his words would determine what stays and what goes. How many CEO's have you seen delegating their duties to Vice Presidents? How many Presidents have you see delegating their powers to Deputy or Vice presidents? Like I said, Seun must show interest, for the sole purpose of his site, he must show that he's willing to coordinate efforts to reducing tribalism, unless that, you're speaking nnukwu oyibo..
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
PointB: ^^^
Show me comments that demonstrate that I 'hate other tribes so much!' Or are you simply one of those who just childishly throw words around even when they have no idea what they mean?

Perhaps Buhari, APC and Tinubu are now tribes?
You expect me to point that out to you ?

Anyways i would only beg you to stop fueling this enemity
PointB: I don't even need to read the thread. All I can say is this, FSU nwanne, you are relentless! cheesy cheesy

Here is some advice

Promoe: I have been following this thread for
long time but this is what I have to say about this
fellows;
PointB & 9ja_I_hail
You guys have proven to us to be pointless just
as Yoruba folks describe you. You follow the
advice of few riffraffs and thereby indirectly
making us a fool. Shame on you!
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Pataki: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ikenna351:

You got it wrong.

Ikenna
Na wa oh! You sound extremely childish with the puerile verbiage of yours. Why do you enjoy lying to such a despicable manner?

You are a two faced liar! It is pointless to harangue you simply because you are going to spew more devilish lies here.

Just carry your odious malodorous being away from here, or better still stick with stalking your fellow ibo bigots here. It will surely massage your silly ego.

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2013
Mr.Excel:

Mother Theresa, Da'alu... For there to be a resolution, there MUST be conflicts. How we handle our conflicts determines the extent we go about achieving resolve. If you want enmity to STOP amongst these two tribes, START WITH THE TOP SEUN. You start from the head and work your way down, as long as Seun is nonchalant about this issue, his warring mods work will be futile. Seun is the final arbiter and his words would determine what stays and what goes. How many CEO's have you seen delegating their duties to Vice Presidents? How many Presidents have you see delegating their powers to Deputy or Vice presidents? Like I said, Seun must show interest, for the sole purpose of his site, he must show that he's willing to coordinate efforts to reducing tribalism, unless that, you're speaking nnukwu oyibo..
How do you know that seun has not tried to stop it, how many mods have been brought to help in this section? Anyways that is left to seun.

If the crisis starts in the SW tell me who would loose properties, money, investments and most importantly lives. Why not ask igbos up north how much they lost?
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by goodslayer: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2013
intresting......
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by MrExcel1: 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2013
Obiagelli:
How do you know that seun has not tried to stop it, how many mods have been brought to help in this section? Anyways that is left to seun.

If the crisis starts in the SW tell me who would loose properties, money, investments and most importantly lives. Why not ask igbos up north how much they lost?

Look, don't let the ID fool you, I've been on this forum for a LONGGGGGGGGGGG Time, SEUN has NOT, and I repeat, SEUN has not shown ANY DIRECT effort in curbing tribalism. If he's doing it through his mods, what does that tell you about an administrator?

When last did you see Seun in Politics, FOR ONCE, manning that section, at least once every week? Abegi, save me the tory jor. Let's face it, Seun loves the traffic, the attention, yet he uses his mods to do the dirty work "STOP TRIBALISM"... Ndigbo si na obu mma iru n'abo (two faced).

Well, the way I look at it is as long as lives aren't lost, properties, money etc can be replaced. This is a channel where every Igbo will be wary about their counterparts and know they aren't friendly and vice versa as well. Tribalism on NL is a wake up call for everyone including myself, for instance, four years ago, I always believed that when I return, Lagos is the way to go, fast forward to 2013, I'm singing a new song. What does that tell you?

Abeg, this is an eye opener for those who wanna listen, the SW just like any other region aren't your friends but partners, and partnership can be dissolved any day.. GO HOME and just stay in Lagos as residents. This is the harsh but honest truth.
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by PointB: 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
Obiagelli:
You expect me to point that out to you ?

Anyways i would only beg you to stop fueling this enemity

Here is some advice

So telling someone he is 'relentless' equates to hating on other tribes? lol
I was even expecting expecting something more compelling that may warrant me educating you. Alas, this is all you've got to show for you weighty allegation.

Either this is a joke or you are a joke. Either way just get of my back and quit stalking me. This is not romance section and I am not even searching.
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Ngwakwe: 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
Here is the problem of Nairaland, in all our conversations, there have never been insult and name calling until Pataki who is not a party to what Ikenna narrated entered the thread and you can see his outburst.

Pataki:
Na wa oh! You sound extremely childish with the puerile verbiage of yours. Why do you enjoy lying to such a despicable manner?

You are a two faced liar! It is pointless to harangue you simply because you are going to spew more devilish lies here.

Just carry your odious malodorous being away from here, or better still stick with stalking your fellow ibo bigots here. It will surely massage your silly ego.
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
PointB:

So telling someone he is 'relentless' equates to hating on other tribes? lol
I was even expecting expecting something more compelling that may warrant me educating you. Alas, this is all you've got to show for you weighty allegation.

Either this is a joke or you are a joke. Either way just get of my back and quit stalking me. This is not romance section and I am not even searching.
You are respected on this forum by many igbos, you should not be encouraging crap. Thats all i have got to say to you
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2013
Pataki:

This.....

X100000000
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by PointB: 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
Obiagelli:
You are respected on this forum by many igbos, you should not be encouraging crap. Thats all i have got to say to you

If saying things the way they are is seen as encouraging crap, too bad for you. I am not call PointBlank for nothing. In any case coming from you, I guess I must be on the right path. So please stick to the topic and quit stalking me lady, you risk bruised ego.
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Ishilove: 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
Pataki:

My goodness!! shocked
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Pataki: 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ngwakwe: Here is the problem of Nairaland, in all our conversations, there have never been insult and name calling until Pataki who is not a party to what Ikenna narrated entered the thread and you can see his outburst.

Wallow in your ignorance. I will never be a party to educating you ibos on this forum forthwith.
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Onlytruth(m): 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
I will leave one advice with all SMART politics section posters - ALL POLITICS IS LOCAL.

I believe that the most intelligent moderators of this section understand this fact, and they respect it very well.
Seun himself always understood it. Any moderator who fails to understand it is a fool.
Enough lessons have been thought already. I hope they are learned.

Yours truly,

Onlytruth, Ikenga Dike 1 of Anaedo (Nnewi), Ndu di n'eziokwu 1 of Igboland, Eze Ndigbo Nairaland III cool cool cool
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by ACM10: 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2013
Pataki:

You must be Wole Soyinka hybrid. Always in the habit of using useless grammar to make a simple sentence. Seriously, you did not touch any of the issues raised by Ikenna. Unsurprisingly, you attacked the messenger, not the message.
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Ikenna351(m): 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
Sometimes I wonder if we really understand what we are doing.

Back then at Awka, i was rushing to a lecture and entered a bus. On our way to UNIZIK permanent site, along Ifite-road, our bus collided with another bus, face to face. I was sitting in the front. Of course, i wasnt wearing seat belt. The impact threw me up and hit my foreward on the windscreen. Luckily, i survived but suffered severe headache the whole week. Since then, i didnt need the road safety to police me about to wear my seat belt. I have become so use to wearing seat belt such that sometimes whenever i enter my car to pick or check something, i would put on the seat belt before i know it. Before i ever slot the key on the ignition, the seat belt would have been buckled around me. A friend of my brother drove out from his compound and the wife sitting on front passenger seat. A vehicle from nowhere came and crashed on them. He was wearing seat belt, but the wife wasnt. The impact threw the wife and she hit her head on the windscreen and it smashed into pieces. Luckily, she was not injured. She was pregnant at that time. All because Road saftey was not around to force her wear the belt. Since, i always insist that whoever that is sitting on the passengers seat in my car must wear the belt before i move the car, road safety or not road safety.

My point? You dont have to wait for a Moderator to ban you before you stop promoting hatred between two tribes. Moderator will not replace your loss if anything would happen tomorrow because of what you brought upon yourself. I could have died that day if the impact have threw me out of that car and the car climbed over me. I could have died that day if i was the one driving and hit my chest on the steering wheel since i wasnt wearing the seat belt. Road safety can be on every road to implement the seat belt rule. But knowing the consequences of not wearing the seat belt if accident happens should be enough to make one safeguard him/herself, whether the road officers are watching or not. Posting offensive comments against a tribe will only encourage hostility, which will someday result to physical. Your parents, siblings, relations, loved ones could be a victim, including you yourself. Nemesis will also catch up with us for whatever evil we commit in the name of catching fun with our keyboards in Nairaland. So, asking for moderators to allow you to continue with your fun, will at the end of day be your loss. Even those members here hailing you, supporting you in your inhuman course will not come and take the wrath you brought upon yourself from you. Each man to his problem. Forgot the moderators and save yourself and loved ones.

Ikenna.
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by OAM4J: 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ikenna351:

You got it wrong.

Ikenna

How low can you go in your pursuit of self-righteousness? Blaming everyone else for your failures with your lies and exaggeration of events to the extent of now putting Igbo against Yorubas, the very thing you claimed you were fighting against? Very pathetic!

What more is there to say as the reason you resigned that you have not said already in your epistles. You resigned because OAM4J and Mukina2 were against some of your actions. Abeg feel free to say more if there are more. I don't have the time to take you up on those, you can keep shouting it for as long as you like if it makes you feel better.

But for the new dangerous trend you are bringing in; I would have love to retain this thread here for it's comic relief, your plot of subtly renewing Igbo Vs Yoruba war in a bid to achieve whatever you are looking for is against our current stand for peace, harmony and oneness. I have to therefore move the thread to general section. Apology to PointB.

You can continue your campaign there.

2 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
Thank God o! This thread has been moved to General Section. Now i can comment without fear of being banned by that c..unt called sexkillz.

Space booked.... brb. grin

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
Am i the last to comment? OVOKOVOKO!! grin

Berem, always try to be first to comment! better luck next time!! cry

Booked space in case there's a last person to comment. grin
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by goodslayer: 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2013
berem: Am i the last to comment? OVOKOVOKO!! grin

Berem, always try to be first to comment! better luck next time!! cry

Booked space in case there's a last person to comment. grin

darling i have missed you so much. One day our tormentor in chief will cry like this ex tormentor from dk junior the man wey get head wey be like .......
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2013
goodslayer:

darling i have missed you so much. One day our tormentor in chief will cry like this ex tormentor from dk junior the man wey get head wey be like .......
Ori eyin, na you be that? grin. Am trying to be last to comment and you jusy fall My hand.

Last to comment though! cheesy
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by ACM10: 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2013
OAM4J:

How low can you go in your pursuit of self-righteousness? Blaming everyone else for your failures with your lies and exaggeration of events to the extent of now putting Igbo against Yorubas, the very thing you claimed you were fighting against? Very pathetic!

What more is there to say as the reason you resigned that you have not said already in your epistles. You resigned because OAM4J and Mukina2 were against some of your actions. Abeg feel free to say more if there are more. I don't have the time to take you up on those, you can keep shouting it for as long as you like if it makes you feel better.

But for the new dangerous trend you are bringing in; I would have love to retain this thread here for it's comic relief, your plot of subtly renewing Igbo Vs Yoruba war in a bid to achieve whatever you are looking for is against our current stand for peace, harmony and oneness. I have to therefore move the thread to general section. Apology to PointB.

You can continue your campaign there.

I will be glad if you point out the lies in his comment. I was there when the events were unfolding. Only that I am not privy to the events in the moderators forum. No need to be evasive with your response. You guys were unbanning Yoruba posters like Desola, Dayokanu, Eggheaders, Jacksbauer, etc. That's a fact! There is no denial of the fact that you and Mukina2 made the job difficult for Ikenna. I blame Ikenna for accepting to do the impossible. He forgot that all politics are local. He wanted to burnish his detribalized-Nigerian credential by banning his kinsmen while he let others be. I wonder why Seun should delegate a dirty job to someone else. Seun is cunny. He wants to use someone else to do a dirty job so that he will have a waiting scapegoat when events does not go as planned.
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
ACM10:

I will be glad if you point out the lies in his comment. I was there when the events were unfolding. Only that I am not privy to the events in the moderators forum. No need to be evasive with your response. You guys were unbanning Yoruba posters like Desola, Dayokanu, Eggheaders, Jacksbauer, etc. That's a fact! There is no denial of the fact that you and Mukina2 made the job difficult for Ikenna. I blame Ikenna for accepting to do the impossible. He forgot that all politics are local. He wanted to burnish his detribalized-Nigerian credential by banning his kinsmen while he let others be. I wonder why Seun should delegate a dirty job to someone else. Seun is cunny. He wants to use someone else to do a dirty job so that he will have a waiting scapegoat when events does not go as planned.
Interesting!!

BTW, Politics Section is really making some of you go nutts! Why don't you take a break from that section and try to visit other sections? I have lost some nairaland friends of Yoruba origin due to the tribalism nonsense going on in politics section. Some people have taken their tribalism off nairaland. I don't wanna lose more friends. My ban on politics section has made me realize than tribalism starts and end on politics section. The section is virtually boring due to the bans most of the forumites are serving. politics section will never remain the same.

As i said before, take a break from politics section and see how wonderful nairaland can be. wink

You can try visiting romance section. it will soothe your body and soul. wink
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Pataki: 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
ACM10:

You must be Wole Soyinka hybrid. Always in the habit of using useless grammar to make a simple sentence. Seriously, you did not touch any of the issues raised by Ikenna. Unsurprisingly, you attacked the messenger, not the message.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Mtn Fully Funded Scholarships 2018, For Africans To Study In Usa (bsc, Msc Phd) / 6 Secret Ways To Get Ripped 6 Pack Abs / Man Carries 7 Bags Of Rice On His Head (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.