Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 (4187 Views)

Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 (reloaded) / Which Mod Is The Bigger Bigot: Afam Or Ikenna / What Manner Of Man Is Ikenna, Politics Section New Mod? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 09, 2013
donroxy: Pathetic .... grin grin grin !!!

Thats all dis dude ever wanted outa Nairaland !!!! Ahaha grin ........

E-Boast !!!
grin
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 09, 2013
@Ikenna,

Let me teach U one thing in life , Social Science can never be handled same way U handled ''Engineering mechanics'' , and with your personality as, from my perspective, U won't make A Good Leader not because U are not Good but because U are NOT DYNAMIC and versatile !!

Ikenna,I have read through Ur replies to this thread , and I pitied U, simply because U administered Nairaland as if U re fixing vehicles Failure NO 1 .

Nairaland is a social environment, whether we like it or not, Tribalism can never be eradicated here until Seun Himself is ready !!!

Sincerely, Seun Can never be Ready to Eradicate Tribalism on Nairaland simply because, He knows ,the Popularity of his forum is at stake I don't blame him too, as Nairaland is the most Popular Forum in Nigeria have we all ask ourselves , why Nairaland ? What makes Nairaland Unique ? Is it seun himself or the members ? Who promotes nairaland and what promotes Nairaland ?

The answer is simple ; SEUN only provided a platform for members to promote his business ...... While people like u,Ikenna will never be allowed through Holier altitude to put a stop to such great ingenuity on Seun's part !!!

Nairaland is not the only social forum in Nigeria, but what happens on Nairaland does not happen in most forum in Nigeria, does it ? And If what transpired in Politics section should stopped, Nairaland will be just like any other Forum in Nigeria ....... No,No,No Seun can never want that !!!

I see Nairaland Politics section as ''Newspaper Joint'' where the vendor always endeavour to keep the crowd,promote hot debate that will attract others at the same time maintainining Holiness ........ !!! Therefore, how can u succesfully moderate that environment where we have varieties of people that are even faceless!!!

Ikenna, the Iron man, Go and read books on how to handle HUMAN Folks , U can never be succesful with HumanBeing when u handled them with IronHands..... Even God,Almighty have to wait till HereAfter to avenge some erratic behaviors!!!

I remember when Afam4eva was brought , He initiated anouncement of those banned on a thread,duration of their ban and their offence....... grin ........ I laughed him, simply cuz he woulda think he has done something unique that has never be done on nairaland before.... Little did he know [b]Such action was utmost derailer of threads, I called Afam out and and it was stopped !!!

Seun is a business man and a social scientist ....... To stir a social forum to greatness, u need to deploy social style of administration ...... Seun knows this !!!
Before Tribalism can be stopped on Nairaland, other sector of Nairaland must be able to generate Traffic, patronage and sustenability[b] as Politics section !!! As such, Seun is waiting for such Yardstick or indicator to make the next move !!!

In Nigerian Political Environment, there are some [b]Area fathers
that President,Governor,IG of Police ,Commissioners,Local Chairman can not deal with(out) simply cuz, If u should deal with them That will be the end to ur endeavour as a leader Seun knows all these !!!

Seun is just trying to be realistic with Nigerian Political Environment simply cuz, The real people in the corridor of power don't discuss politics outside the corridor of power only the aggrieved one does while the real political actors laugh us all !!

We can only blame Seun for benefitting in Tribalism, we can't blame Seun for Tribalism cuz , Tribalism is Nigerian and African while Racism also Occurs in the Globe!!

Ikenna, Wherever U find urself in Life, when it has to do with aggregation of HumanBeing, don't use IronHand else, another Failure !!!

Thank You !!!
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Ikenna351(m): 8:58am On Aug 09, 2013
donroxy: @Ikenna,

from my perspective, U won't make A Good Leader not because U are not Good but because U are NOT DYNAMIC and versatile !!

Thank You !!!

And since when did you become God to tell what i could become tomorrow or not, and where i will or will not find myself? Both of us dont even know when we will breath last on this Earth and you are here telling us my future, as if you created and designed my path in life? Do you really have to go this far just to rationalize why tribalism should be promoted? Smh!

Well, has it ever crossed your mind that what recently happened between Fashola and Peter could have been triggered by e-fight between Yorubas and Igbos in Politics section? Do you think none of them will get emotional after reading all Igbo and Yoruba bigots vomit on that section?

Please, next time, try not to speak as if know your fellow man's future, because you dont even know yours. Its not an advice at all, its terrible.

Ikenna.
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by PointB: 9:03am On Aug 09, 2013
donchris999: PointB so on point! i hope the part B is coming out soon after the reign of sexkillz. As for afam, he is just there, so he is insignificant. Waiting for pointB to give us the part B 'the chronicles of sexkills'.

My brother. Thank you.

I have not really taken my time to study Sexkilz, but be sure that I will give it a try when the time comes.
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 09, 2013
Ikenna351:

And since when did you become God to tell what i could become tomorrow or not, and where i will or will not find myself? Both of us dont even know when we will breath last on this Earth and you are here telling us my future, as if you created and designed my path in life? Do you really have to go this far just to rationalize why tribalism should be promoted? Smh!

Well, has it ever crossed your mind that what recently happened between Fashola and Peter could have been triggered by e-fight between Yorubas and Igbos in Politics section? Do you think none of them will get emotional after reading all Igbo and Yoruba bigots vomit on that section?

Please, next time, try not to speak as if know your fellow man's future, because you dont even know yours. Its not an advice at all, its terrible.

Ikenna.

Therefore, the much ur brain processed is Me being God grin

Ur temparament must be so hisssssh ........ Thats why u failed to listen to others when u were being checked as Politics mod..... See where it landed U, outa the Job !!!

U know when u started, some of us actually prophesized U won't last long ....... It was not as if we were God, but because we can think beyond what transpires @ present and forcast !!!

Ikenna, calm ur nerves and cool ur temper , really dude, in real life have u ever find urself in leadership position and u deplored ur style and things were ok !!!

Stop being Emotional abeg, try and be soft ....... !!

Ikennaa, na my one kobo I borrowed U ...... If u like am or not ...... Na ur cup of tea !!!

As for me ...... Nairaland is a funny place to calm nerve ,tis just a virtual world !!!
Re: Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
I'm tired of that romance section. sad sad
I be like say i go pack my tinz to politics (again)...was once a regular silent member of that section. cool
So, which mods do I have to be careful of

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Mtn Fully Funded Scholarships 2018, For Africans To Study In Usa (bsc, Msc Phd) / 6 Secret Ways To Get Ripped 6 Pack Abs / Man Carries 7 Bags Of Rice On His Head (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.