Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

You Go Wait Tire For Range Rover, Onome- Don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Go Wait Tire For Range Rover, Onome- Don Jazzy (1317 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Acquires New Range Rover... / Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) / Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Go Wait Tire For Range Rover, Onome- Don Jazzy by Davidoff2000: 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
I thought I was the only one who felt it was a tad too patronizing that Peter of PSquare proposed to his long suffering girlfriend with a Range Rover.

I felt it was a show of insouciance but explained away my thinking with the logic that I am not a celebrity that is why I was thinking that way. But obviously, I wasnt alone, Don Jazzy just took to twitter to say if his girlfreiend, Onome expects him to do same, she will have to tarry till eternity.

The show of materialism coming with an engagement ring just didnt cut it for me. I kept asking myself what the symbolism was and when I couldnt find any, I put it down as an act of romantic exuberance that only an Igbo man can come up with.

By all means give your woman a yatch, a jet if you think she merits it, but attaching it with an engagement ring? I remember when one of my Omoona neigbors in Surulere who was an importer/exporter gave his fiancee an Infinity jeep with his engagement ring.

We laughed till dawn and put it down to the fact that he was omata, and was overly trying to impress his girl and get her to marry him.

But Psquare? With all the swag? A gold ring worth about the price of the Range would have sufficed, if you ask me. But then, am not Psquare or a celebrity, even if Don Jazzy, the man who pops N240m champange seems to also think like me

what do you think?

1 Like

Re: You Go Wait Tire For Range Rover, Onome- Don Jazzy by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2013
You no hear word say the champagne was 350 Euros and not 240 Milliona Naira...amebo reporter naim you be.
Re: You Go Wait Tire For Range Rover, Onome- Don Jazzy by joyli: 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: You Go Wait Tire For Range Rover, Onome- Don Jazzy by Leboska(m): 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2013
If you can not aford a range rover buy a bike, if you can not aford that one at least you can aford a bicyle. Just propose with some thing. Please don't keep onome waiting oo

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Actor Afonja Olaniyi (sanyeri) / Iyanya’s Outfit Ripped Apart By Female Fans During Performance | Photo / [PHOTOS] Kanye West's Blog Had A Nude Kim Kardashian As Girl Of The Week In 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.