Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Unilag Direct Entry Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Direct Entry Admission (13050 Views)

Unizik 2017 - 2018 Direct Entry Admission NAU Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik / Unilag Direct Entry List / Unilag's Direct Entry Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

Unilag Direct Entry Admission by mecussey(m): 9:10am On Jun 02, 2008
How easy will it be to get direct entry admission with lower credit OND certificate in UNILAG
Re: Unilag Direct Entry Admission by lobinoxebe(m): 11:07am On Jun 02, 2008
ITZ ALL DEPEND ON HOW YOU DO YOU R STUFF,

JUST PRAY HARD
Re: Unilag Direct Entry Admission by miz4oxley(m): 11:54am On Jun 02, 2008
Man mecussy we are in the same shoe am chosing lag for quantity surveying for my DE I av got lower also I think you should call me then we will both talk on this ok 08062700631 my name is moses.
Re: Unilag Direct Entry Admission by adebayo300: 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2008
u better go apply for another skool because i no tink say unilag go accept lower credit for de. also they hardly accept de, they won`t tell you anything, you will just waste your money and your time waiting for admission list. their diploma students are there no admission yet.
Re: Unilag Direct Entry Admission by mecussey(m): 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2008
Adebayo, na waoh you scare me, have you tried before? me I just want to try, I know is not going to be easy but there is nothing impossible and my discipline is Elect/Elect. miz4oxley, I will call you later but I just want to hear somebody say, it worked for me. Apart from UNILAG I don't think there is any other school in lagos that offer that course.
Re: Unilag Direct Entry Admission by miz4oxley(m): 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2008
Men you need to try like my course its quantity surveying and no much student apply directly for it thats why I think have got hope but elct man you gas try minna with the lower and I assure you of suxccess have you started you IT mecussey?
Re: Unilag Direct Entry Admission by mecussey(m): 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2008
miz4oxley, I have finished my IT since 2006 and they automatically employed me, so that is the problem, I want to work and school. But how sure are you for Minna? Or can't I just work upto their HOD and show my interest, I meant Elect Unilag HOD, even if it will cost.
Re: Unilag Direct Entry Admission by dafizee: 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2008
Except the angel of d lord comes down n turn things around, ur application will just end up in a waste bin, when people with upper credit n distinction re still struggling 2 gain admission,
The slots for direct entry goes 2 their diploma student who paid N200G's, By d way what poly, did u attend?
Re: Unilag Direct Entry Admission by onyah: 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2008
i want to know if unilag do accept IJMB or CAMBRIDGE for DE candidates
please reply
thanks
Re: Unilag Direct Entry Admission by shayo02(m): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2008
Guys, i really appreciate your contribution as per UNILAG Direct entry. I am also processing my direct entry admission to that place but im yet to get a good response from this people. i finished with upper credit from Federal POly, Ede in Builidng Technology and I am applying for Civil Engineering at UNILAG. ANy Godsent is free to gist me as many info as possible on UNILAG direct Entry admission. My no is 08067358771,08059907474. my email is search4unique@yahoo.com
one love
1Naija!
Re: Unilag Direct Entry Admission by judebeyou: 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2010
i have successfully completed a year in another university in nigeria, is it possible for me to directly enter LASU or UNILAG?
Re: Unilag Direct Entry Admission by glogo: 11:20am On Dec 24, 2010
i had LOWER CREDIT in Accountancy from LASPOTECH, can i use it to do D.E into LASU did they accept LOWER CREDIT
Re: Unilag Direct Entry Admission by Andybaby: 9:25am On May 22, 2012
i studied B.SC in a biological Science, will they accept dirct entry into civil/environmental engineering
Re: Unilag Direct Entry Admission by Andybaby: 9:26am On May 22, 2012
i studied B.SC in a biological Science, will they accept direct entry into civil/environmental engineering
Re: Unilag Direct Entry Admission by SAMSOLA05(m): 5:14am On Feb 01, 2013
pls, i graduated with distinction in mech eng from a reputable polytechnic in nigeria. Am presently working with a company in Lagos, but i want to obtain DE and go for my B.eng in UNILAG. A lecturer from my sch, a product of UNILAG told me dat i'l be admitted into 400 level. Pls, how tru is dis?
Re: Unilag Direct Entry Admission by kasnol: 11:15pm On Feb 03, 2013
I hold a 2.1 in Microbiology from a reputable state university and wish to apply for DE Medical Lab Science (2013/2014) in UNILAG. I'm choosing UNILAG as my first choice. Pls what are my chances and any advice?
Re: Unilag Direct Entry Admission by neoeverest(m): 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2013
I hold distinction in chemical engineering from fed poly nasarawa and want to apply DE (2013/2014) to unilag, pls what are my chances. God bless U. My no is 08063697976 and my nnyigidie.evaristus@mail.com
Re: Unilag Direct Entry Admission by adebajo9: 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
please I want to apply for UNILAG D.E accountancy and I finished from a private polytechnic SNIIT POLY OSUN STATE with 4.7 cgpa. What is chances of admission there applying for accounting please your contributions is needed
Re: Unilag Direct Entry Admission by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
adebajo9:
please I want to apply for UNILAG D.E accountancy and I finished from a private polytechnic SNIIT POLY OSUN STATE with 4.7 cgpa. What is chances of admission there applying for accounting please your contributions is needed

UNILAG DOES NOT ADMIT D.E CANDIDATES WITH NATIONAL DIPLOMA FOR SOCIAL SCIENCE AND MANAGEMENT COURSES. TRY ANOTHER SCHOOL.
Re: Unilag Direct Entry Admission by Lorddominic(m): 11:04am On Mar 24, 2017
miz4oxley:
Men you need to try like my course its quantity surveying and no much student apply directly for it thats why I think have got hope but elct man you gas try minna with the lower and I assure you of suxccess have you started you IT mecussey?

plz sir, can u feed me wit details on DE requirements for Quantity Surveying in UNILAG..tanx

9 Important Reasons To Study Hard In School / Kano Government Pays N265million To Five Private Universities / Suicide Attempt: YABATECH Student Drinks Sniper