Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

How To Make 250k In 2 Month, Guranteed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make 250k In 2 Month, Guranteed (1020 Views)

Pls How Can I Double 250k In A Month / How To Make 250k In 2 Month, Guranteed / Type Of Business I Can Do Wth 250k In A Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make 250k In 2 Month, Guranteed by enny1872: 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2013
uick Smart Programme is an internet opportunity that is created to eradicate unemployment and poverty among Nigeria youth, either as a graduate or undergraduate.

SEMINAR ! SEMINAR !! SEMINAR !!!

Do u have an active bank account?

Do u have an active email address?

Do u have an active g.s.m. number?

Can you browse the internet averagely?

If your answer to the above question is yes, you can make Money on the internet with little effort.

NOTE: THE FIRST REGISTERED 10 PARTICIPANT, WILL BE OUR FIRST LEVEL TEAM LEADERS. SO COME AND EXPERIENCE FINANCIAL FREEDOM WITHIN 3 MONTH, IF OTHERWISE I WILL MAKE REFUND WITH 200% INTEREST.

ATTEND OUR ABSOLUTELY FREE SEMINAR:

Date: Friday, August 9th, 2013.

Venue: FOR PARTICIPANT ONLY.

Time: 10.00am (No Africa Time)

Fee: ABSOLUTELY

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Please be inform that the programme require N2,500 start up capital, the seminar itself is ABSOLUTELY FREE.

INTERESTED,

send via SMS your NAME, PHONE NO, LOCATION & E-mail Address to 08023980696 OR CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Re: How To Make 250k In 2 Month, Guranteed by Jbrain88: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2013
Is it a network marketing stuff,or refering people?
Re: How To Make 250k In 2 Month, Guranteed by lewibiz: 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
Are you looking to make money from home with Most Stable and Highest Paying Program online?

Are you already trying to make money from home, online?
If so, then you need our proven online
program to triple your business growth.

You have Option of linking your income ewallet to any Nigeria Local Bank were your
earning will be paid to your Domiciliary Account. I link my ewallet account to my GT Bank
Dom. account were I consistently make my withdraw in $ or £ depedning on your Dom. acct

All you have to do is ask for more info.
We charge you nothing for this information.

Everything begins here: >> http://success.bimvideoproof.com

If you want to get your best result you always wanted online, YOU MUST associate
yourself with people that are getting the kind of result you always wanted to have without
great success!

The fact is that you have more potential than you could ever use in your entire lifetime.
No one is better than you and no one is smarter than you. People are just smarter or better in different
areas at different times.

Work with a mentor and let us bring out those penitential in you

“Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”
You think about achieving 5-figure, 6-figure per income? Then make a decision to start with a mentor
that will take you by hand to get you the result you always, BY showing you step by step on how you
you to can build your empire starting from now!!

“The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from
life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible”
Richard M. DeVos

Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life

All improvement in your life comes from changing your beliefs about yourself and your possibilities.
Personal growth comes from changing your beliefs about what you can do and about what is possible
for you.

Would you like to double your income? Of course you would! Here is the question; do you believe that it is possible?
How would you like to triple your income?
Do you believe that that is possible as well?

“There is one quality which one must possess to win, and that is definiteness
of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it.”

Get Online now, follow this lay down step by step that is getting us the result you always wanted to have!

Re: How To Make 250k In 2 Month, Guranteed by enny1872: 8:01am On Aug 09, 2013
@Jbrian88, am sorry for not replying you earlier, but you guess right, this a new network program that allow you refer people, but in this case you are either buying or selling anything. for better understanding visit. www.internetmoneycreation..com

to our online success.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Partners For The Supply Of Waste Pure Water Sachet Worth #1,750,000.00 / How Do I Collect Pounds From Britain Customer / Earn $10,000 In 90 Days! - Follow Our Proven Wealth Formula.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.