Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,464 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:41 AM

glo Customer Care - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / glo Customer Care (44434 Views)

GLO Customer Care Interview!! / Glo Customer Care Calling For Interview / Glo Customer Care Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: glo Customer Care by Shygal(f): 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
Freddywells-NGN:
oyin:when i did mine-Glo Customer Care interview is of three stages.The first one being a panel of four:the manager of Postpaid,prepaid,HR representative,and a representative from the outsourcing company that Glo uses.They usually ask the question:May we meet you?..and pls observe the door test,greet the panel,dont sit when you r not supposed to,interlock ur fingers and place them where they can be seen and subtle smile is advisable wit confidence at its best.2nd interview:with the ED,HR alone in his big ofic and on a red coloured chair(hot sit)lol!3rd interview:Adenuga himself...
did all dese happpen in one day?
Re: glo Customer Care by Shygal(f): 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
sirfemoz:
I have done the three stages of the interview.. waiting for them for the final call.. Most important thing about the interview is just to be bold and confident.. speak out.. with God on yourside, you will go through.. Wishing you best of Luck
was d 3 stages in one day?
Re: glo Customer Care by Shygal(f): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
sleekcm: @op, don't let Freddywells-NGN confuse you, he obviously did his glo interview many years ago. Those things he outlined are not necessarily observed anymore. There's only ONE interview these days, 2 at most. No one sees Adenuga anymore. Dress formal, speak with confidence and maintain eye contact. After the interview make sure you ask them a question like - when can I start?

For the person that got a missed call from 0805557****, pick up your phone and return that call, you don't wanna miss your chance.
pls are all d stages in one day?
Re: glo Customer Care by jadepinkett(f): 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
Shygal: pls are all d stages in one day?
No
Re: glo Customer Care by Shygal(f): 1:42am On Aug 28, 2013
jadepinkett:
No
ok, tHanks.
Re: glo Customer Care by ddjay: 3:12am On Aug 28, 2013
Shygal: I got dis as a BC some weeks ago:
Vacancy for Customer Care (Call Centre) Agents in Abuja and Port Harcourt. Qualification: BSC or HND in any field and must have completed NYSC. Requirements: Not more than 30yrs,Excellent Spoken English. Fluent spoken Hausa for Abuja and Pidgin English for PH,Good Communication Skill,Excellent Interpersonal Relations and Attitude,Friendly Disposition,Charming Character and Amiable personality and must be computer literate.
Method of Application: Qualified candidates should email their resume(preferably with a scanned passport photograph) to customer.agents2013@yahoo.co.uk with Abuja CC or PortHarcourt
I applied and got my txt invite yesterday, my interview is slated for Sat 31st aug in abuja by 2pm. But i hrd is of 3stages, pls is it gona b done in one day or diff days. I wana knw cos i will b travelling to abuja for d interview since i dnt base dere.
tnx 4d response
Re: glo Customer Care by Wheezinny(f): 7:49am On Aug 28, 2013
Plss wen did u apply nd goodluck with d interview
Re: glo Customer Care by caddylac(m): 7:59am On Aug 28, 2013
dd_jay:
tnx 4d response
pls is it late 4 me 2 apply nw? I nid an urgent answa plss cz 'm interested, tanx
Re: glo Customer Care by XPresie: 9:46am On Aug 28, 2013
Wheezinny: Plss wen did u apply nd goodluck with d interview
d answer is jst above ur comment, scroll up and read, ehhnnnn!
Re: glo Customer Care by ddjay: 10:01am On Aug 28, 2013
caddylac: pls is it late 4 me 2 apply nw? I nid an urgent answa plss cz 'm interested, tanx
i applied last month,avnt heard from dem and dnt knw if its possible to apply.
Re: glo Customer Care by ddjay: 10:04am On Aug 28, 2013
Shygal: I got dis as a BC some weeks ago:
Vacancy for Customer Care (Call Centre) Agents in Abuja and Port Harcourt. Qualification: BSC or HND in any field and must have completed NYSC. Requirements: Not more than 30yrs,Excellent Spoken English. Fluent spoken Hausa for Abuja and Pidgin English for PH,Good Communication Skill,Excellent Interpersonal Relations and Attitude,Friendly Disposition,Charming Character and Amiable personality and must be computer literate.
Method of Application: Qualified candidates should email their resume(preferably with a scanned passport photograph) to customer.agents2013@yahoo.co.uk with Abuja CC or PortHarcourt
I applied and got my txt invite yesterday, my interview is slated for Sat 31st aug in abuja by 2pm. But i hrd is of 3stages, pls is it gona b done in one day or diff days. I wana knw cos i will b travelling to abuja for d interview since i dnt base dere.
Re: glo Customer Care by alimain10: 10:34am On Aug 28, 2013
Pls house!

I attended glo customer care interview since march and i have not been invited for the second stage. For those of you working with glo already, i want to knw if i still hav any chances of a second interview or should i just go ahead and reapply? Plz i need answers plz plz.
Re: glo Customer Care by slimdiggi: 11:01am On Aug 28, 2013
Pls house how do I apply? Where I submit my cv? Thank uuuuu
Re: glo Customer Care by alimain10: 11:13am On Aug 28, 2013
slimdiggi: Pls house how do I apply? Where I submit my cv? Thank uuuuu

You can apply tru a proxy(u understand wat i mean) or u can drop ur cv at their HR dpt off at Saka Tinubu st. V.i
Re: glo Customer Care by FreddywellsNGN(m): 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2013
alimain10: Pls house!

I attended glo customer care interview since march and i have not been invited for the second stage. For those of you working with glo already, i want to knw if i still hav any chances of a second interview or should i just go ahead and reapply? Plz i need answers plz plz.
i wouldnt say yu shuldnt reapply..but then,if yu r sure yu did well in d first interview,then rest assured..u may b still b cald.During ma 2nd interview ,i met pple d@ said they v done their 1st interview 6mths ago,some less and others more.was lucky mine just took a little more than week and a friend of mine that same day.So it depends.Stay optimisitic though
Re: glo Customer Care by Shygal(f): 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
Wheezinny: Plss wen did u apply nd goodluck with d interview
i applied 31st july.got my txt invite on mon. Thnks zinny
Re: glo Customer Care by Shygal(f): 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
caddylac: pls is it late 4 me 2 apply nw? I nid an urgent answa plss cz 'm interested, tanx
dt application closed 5th aug, dnt knw if they'v started again
Re: glo Customer Care by Shygal(f): 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2013
dd_jay:
i applied last month,avnt heard from dem and dnt knw if its possible to apply.
i applied end of last month too
Re: glo Customer Care by alimain10: 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
Freddywells-NGN:
i wouldnt say yu shuldnt reapply..but then,if yu r sure yu did well in d first interview,then rest assured..u may b still b cald.During ma 2nd interview ,i met pple d@ said they v done their 1st interview 6mths ago,some less and others more.was lucky mine just took a little more than week and a friend of mine that same day.So it depends.Stay optimisitic though
Freddywells-NGN:
Freddywells-NGN:
Tanx a million @freddy. Actually my first interview was more of questions on my background wich i beliv was because of some personal details dat i chose not 2 include my cv then. Like my age etc. After all the clarifications, they asked me 2 define myself in three words wich i knw i did not do bad cos i used words that are related 2 the job.
Re: glo Customer Care by alimain10: 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2013
winkSorry guyz for 4 d long quote. I guess it's netwrk failure coupled with d fact that i'm a newbie in the land. wink
Re: glo Customer Care by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
Pls guys jst want to knw if glo has a service centre or any thing of dat sort in kubwa abuja or areas around kubwa...pls reply me if you knw cos i need to port and cant start going to town.tnx
Re: glo Customer Care by steevy(m): 9:21am On Aug 30, 2013
Pls are they still collecting CV?
Re: glo Customer Care by bensonfayemi(m): 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2013
my interview is slated for sunday, 1st sept. by 12pm in abuja. bt am kinda confuse if it was in relation to d bc shygal was talkin about. cos d mail dis nt deliver. and again, i was d only one dat got d text among my friends dat submited. dey all hv Bsc bt i hv HND aldo, i speak hause.
Re: glo Customer Care by bensonfayemi(m): 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2013
[quote author=Shygal]i applied online[/quo
Re: glo Customer Care by bensonfayemi(m): 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
Globacom Abuja Customer Care Interview. You are hereby
invited.
Date: Sunday, 1st September, 2013.
Time: 12PM
Venue: Globacom Office, Plot 115, Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja, FCT. Please come with a copy of your CV & 1 passport photograph with white background. Thank you.
Globacom HR. Pls shygal is ur invite also in dis format?
Re: glo Customer Care by Shygal(f): 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2013
bensonfayemi: my interview is slated for sunday, 1st sept. by 12pm in abuja. bt am kinda confuse if it was in relation to d bc shygal was talkin about. cos d mail dis nt deliver. and again, i was d only one dat got d text among my friends dat submited. dey all hv Bsc bt i hv HND aldo, i speak hause.
twas a miracle
Re: glo Customer Care by sirfemoz(m): 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
Shygal, Relax, Just comport yourself, be brave, be confident, dress well, speak out, their interviews are simple, God will surely see you through. Will be waiting for you over there. Best of Luck
Re: glo Customer Care by Shygal(f): 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2013
sirfemoz: Shygal, Relax, Just comport yourself, be brave, be confident, dress well, speak out, their interviews are simple, God will surely see you through. Will be waiting for you over there. Best of Luck
thank you so much dear, i did d interview today, twas basically in hausa though.
Re: glo Customer Care by sirfemoz(m): 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
Shygal: thank you so much dear, i did d interview today, twas basically in hausa though.
Ok, That's good.. Just start preparing for the second stage of the interview..
Re: glo Customer Care by Sanceenem(m): 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2013
What's d 2nd stage about pls?
sirfemoz:
Ok, That's good.. Just start preparing for the second stage of the interview..
Re: glo Customer Care by Sanceenem(m): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
Any news from Glo?
Re: glo Customer Care by Joniboi(m): 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
Please did Glo hold any interview at their head office in lagos for the position of customer care agents last week between wed and thurs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies / Any Hope For Graduates With 2nd Class Lower? / Third Class Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.