Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

glo Customer Care - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / glo Customer Care (44080 Views)

GLO Customer Care Interview!! / Glo Customer Care Calling For Interview / Glo Customer Care Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: glo Customer Care by Shygal(f): 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
Sanceenem: Any news from Glo?
nothing for now

1 Like

Re: glo Customer Care by justmechika: 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2013
There's a final interview for 1pm today and another tomorrow
Re: glo Customer Care by sholatoye: 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2013
justme_chika: There's a final interview for 1pm today and another tomorrow
Please are they still collectin CV?
Re: glo Customer Care by Sanceenem(m): 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2013
justme_chika: There's a final interview for 1pm today and another tomorrow
Pls were you interviewed @ Abuja this 31st August/1st September? I had my 1st interview 1st of Sept.
Re: glo Customer Care by Sanceenem(m): 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
Shygal: nothing for now
Are you aware of this development?
Re: glo Customer Care by justmechika: 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sanceenem:
Pls were you interviewed @ Abuja this 31st August/1st September? I had my 1st interview 1st of Sept.
Interview was at lagos. I don't know if they are still collecting cvs
Re: glo Customer Care by Sanceenem(m): 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2013
justme_chika:
Interview was at lagos. I don't know if they are still collecting cvs
Ok. Is this final interview the second or third for you? How did it go? What are the questions about. Wish you great success.
Re: glo Customer Care by Sanceenem(m): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
Glo has started calling for second and third stage interview for Abuja customer care. Mine is Wednesday 18th.
Re: glo Customer Care by Shygal(f): 3:22am On Sep 17, 2013
Sanceenem: Glo has started calling for second and third stage interview for Abuja customer care. Mine is Wednesday 18th.
mine is 17th nd 18th. Second n final stage
Re: glo Customer Care by Shygal(f): 3:23am On Sep 17, 2013
Sanceenem: Glo has started calling for second and third stage interview for Abuja customer care. Mine is Wednesday 18th.
Good day, subsequent to your interview in Abuja. You are invited for a follow up Interview on Tuesday, 17th Sept. 2013 by 9am at 54, Saka Tinubu str., V.I Lagos. You will also have your final interview on Wednesday 18th Sept. 2013 by 2pm. Come along with your original credentials and a passport photograph. Thank you. Globacom HR.

1 Like

Re: glo Customer Care by Sanceenem(m): 7:27am On Sep 17, 2013
Shygal: Good day, subsequent to your interview in Abuja. You are invited for a follow up Interview on Tuesday, 17th Sept. 2013 by 9am at 54, Saka Tinubu str., V.I Lagos. You will also have your final interview on Wednesday 18th Sept. 2013 by 2pm. Come along with your original credentials and a passport photograph. Thank you. Globacom HR.
@Shygal; I'm @ Saka Tinubu now. We may see @ Adeola Odeku today then.
Re: glo Customer Care by lahjay: 11:05am On Sep 21, 2013
@Shygal & Sanceenem, how was d globacom 2nd/3rd interview? How was it like? Pls reply.
Re: glo Customer Care by Sanceenem(m): 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
lahjay: @Shygal & Sanceenem, how was d globacom 2nd/3rd interview? How was it like? Pls reply.
Do you have pending interview with Glo? Mine was simple. Don't fret, they are friendly. Just Pray. Wish you God's great grace.
Re: glo Customer Care by Annchynony: 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
Pls how do I aply for glo cc,reply pls...thnkx all
Re: glo Customer Care by Annchynony: 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
Pls are they still collecting cv? Let me knw pls
Re: glo Customer Care by Xaviers(m): 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
Annchynony: Pls how do I aply for glo cc,reply pls...thnkx all

You guys should ansa dis bradah nau!
Re: glo Customer Care by Sanceenem(m): 10:59pm On Sep 23, 2013
Annchynony: Pls how do I aply for glo cc,reply pls...thnkx all
It was advertised, but with a yahoo add. You could try submiting your CV @ their office too.
Re: glo Customer Care by sholatoye: 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2013
pls be specific...watz d yahoo add.you 4warded ur cv 2? ...Thank you.
Sanceenem:
It was advertised, but with a yahoo add. You could try submiting your CV @ their office too.
Re: glo Customer Care by Sanceenem(m): 7:11am On Sep 24, 2013
sholatoye: pls be specific...watz d yahoo add.you 4warded ur cv 2? ...Thank you.
I believe the email add might change next time. I advice you always be on the watch.
Vacancy for Customer Care (Call Centre) Agents in Abuja and Port Harcourt. Qualification: BSC or HND in any field and must have completed NYSC. Requirements: Not more than 30yrs,Excellent Spoken English. Fluent spoken Hausa for Abuja and Pidgin English for PH,Good Communication Skill,Excellent Interpersonal Relations and Attitude,Friendly Disposition,Charming Character and Amiable personality and must be computer literate.
Method of Application: Qualified candidates should email their resume(preferably with a scanned passport photograph) to customer.agents2013@yahoo.co.uk with Abuja CC or PortHarcourt
Re: glo Customer Care by sholatoye: 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
Sanceenem:
I believe the email add might change next time. I advice you always be on the watch.
Vacancy for Customer Care (Call Centre) Agents in Abuja and Port Harcourt. Qualification: BSC or HND in any field and must have completed NYSC. Requirements: Not more than 30yrs,Excellent Spoken English. Fluent spoken Hausa for Abuja and Pidgin English for PH,Good Communication Skill,Excellent Interpersonal Relations and Attitude,Friendly Disposition,Charming Character and Amiable personality and must be computer literate.
Method of Application: Qualified candidates should email their resume(preferably with a scanned passport photograph) to customer.agents2013@yahoo.co.uk with Abuja CC or PortHarcourt

OK...THANKS!
Re: glo Customer Care by Annchynony: 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
I have sent my CV to the email

1 Like

Re: glo Customer Care by Sanceenem(m): 8:27am On Oct 11, 2013
Re: glo Customer Care by cigie(m): 11:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
Re: glo Customer Care by PastorAji(m): 8:02am On Jul 17, 2014
NA which person resurrect a loooooooooooong ago thread
Re: glo Customer Care by cigie(m): 8:58am On Jul 17, 2014
PastorAji: NA which person resurrect a loooooooooooong ago thread

mehn na me oo...i gave life to dry bones grin grin grin

no vex o, are you with glo?
Re: glo Customer Care by walix2005: 9:57am On Jul 17, 2014
cigie:

mehn na me oo...i gave life to dry bones grin grin grin

no vex o, are you with glo?

pastor aji,are you with glo.can u pls help me to submit my cv
Re: glo Customer Care by decatalyst(m): 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
oyinaboderin: I would appreciate any tips that could be of help towards my interview with glo, likely questions,dressing and any tips from those who has passed thru d stage b4. Thanks

Hi, i might be of help to you only if you will not think strings might be attached. I am a Customer Care Rep with MTN presently in Saki. Feel free to contact me if you feel need be. Sorry i can leave my number here. tundeoba2008@gmail.com or 73f735b8
Re: glo Customer Care by cigie(m): 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
sleekcm: @op, don't let Freddywells-NGN confuse you, he obviously did his glo interview many years ago. Those things he outlined are not necessarily observed anymore. There's only ONE interview these days, 2 at most. No one sees Adenuga anymore. Dress formal, speak with confidence and maintain eye contact. After the interview make sure you ask them a question like - when can I start?

For the person that got a missed call from 0805557****, pick up your phone and return that call, you don't wanna miss your chance.

Hekii skeekcm, are you still with glo?
Re: glo Customer Care by kraken: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
@sleekcm, there are 3 stages of interview of which adenuga is no longer in the picture rather his daughter plays that role during the third and final stage with a couple of white folks...
Re: glo Customer Care by olutowo(m): 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
Plz can someone help out...have got experience as a call agent but no longer working Fø̲̣̣я̅ now...can anyone help out wit glo....benefit attached plz....
Re: glo Customer Care by Umunede(m): 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
cigie:

Hekii skeekcm, are you still with glo?
did u get a text message to come pick your offer letter on monday and resume wednesday?
Re: glo Customer Care by cigie(m): 10:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
Umunede: did u get a text message to come pick your offer letter on monday and resume wednesday?
No. I got a text for an interview.
How far have you gone?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview / Borno School Needs 5000 Teachers / 2016 Dangote Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.