Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

Fix All Your Troubling Car Issues - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fix All Your Troubling Car Issues (6444 Views)

My Car Issues / Car Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fix All Your Troubling Car Issues by delaw4u: 6:19am On Dec 26, 2013
Hello please ur help
I have 2003 vw passat the car is leaking coolant under the engine but I can't find the exact place
2 I scanned the car I have this code p0229 I scaned it bcox of the check engine light
3 I need G12 coolant pls where can I get it
Tanx for thr help 000
Re: Fix All Your Troubling Car Issues by HRHGambino(m): 8:44am On Jan 04, 2014
Hello guys please I need assistance with interpreting and resolving these error codes thrown up by a scan I had on my car yesterday.
1: p0420 - Catalyst system efficiency below threshold bank 1
2: p2716 - Pressure Control solenoid "grin" electrical

Also, I think I should state that I'm not having any issues with fuel consumption issues or the likes. Reason I ran the scan is cause the "check engine light" and "maintenance service required" lights have been up for about awhile now. The car vibrates when idling and that's about it. It's a 2007 Toyota Corolla CE.
Re: Fix All Your Troubling Car Issues by Tytylook: 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
Sir, Am currently experiencing a drag whenever my car gets to 30km/s. I can get pass this speed mark unless I shift the gear from D to 2. Even at 2 the speed is still slow.It's an isuzu trooper 2000. Also the ABS is permanently on. Thanks for your response.
Re: Fix All Your Troubling Car Issues by GOnDIE1: 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
My car (C200, Automatic) refuse to pick gear this morning and nearly make me to go late to work as i had to abandon it for public trans.
Please what could be the cause and what should be done.
Re: Fix All Your Troubling Car Issues by GOnDIE1: 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
My car (C200, Automatic) refuse to pick gear this morning and nearly make me to go late to work as i had to abandon it for public trans.
Please what could be the cause and what should be done. Thanks.
Re: Fix All Your Troubling Car Issues by 77FOT: 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
Dear Autodudez,

I know next to nothing about cars.

I just got my first car ( TOKS 02 Toyota Sienna) 2weeks ago.

On my first visit to mechanic workshop, I was talked into removing the thermostat.

Now I know better.

Will the thermostat work normally if replaced?
Should I insist that the guy replace the thermostat.....if he replaces it I am supposed to pay him for the replacement?

Thanks.
Re: Fix All Your Troubling Car Issues by surjema: 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2014
Car-Doctor, where and how much would auxilary gear for Lexus RX300 cost. Mine is bad. thanks
Re: Fix All Your Troubling Car Issues by surjema: 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dear Autodudez, where and how much would auxilary gear for Lexus RX300 cost. Mine is bad. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Always Toyota with horrible problems? / Tokunbo Car Business: How Car Dealers Import Clean Cars From USA To Nigeria / 5 “bondages” You Will Be Free From With Driverless Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.