Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Nospecto And Co Any News - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nospecto And Co Any News (4622 Views)

Any News On Youwin This New Year, Heard Some Trainings Are On, Updates Pls!!! / Binary Option Traders- Any News On Optionbot? / Nospetco And Wonder Banks: Any News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nospecto And Co Any News by doncaster(m): 11:31am On Jun 02, 2008
Any news about the re-payment by the Central Bank?
Re: Nospecto And Co Any News by SmartNaija(m): 3:22am On Jun 03, 2008
I too am wondering with regard to Sefteg. Last I heard was for investors to submit details for a court hearing in Ikoyi. Not sure what the latest is with that now. Can anyone inform us?
Re: Nospecto And Co Any News by woodboi(m): 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2008
anyone with useful info should keep us updated
Re: Nospecto And Co Any News by amykwe(f): 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2008
Hi Folks,

I got the phone number of the Chairman of NOSPECTO's Investors' committee today. I called the man, and he asked why i have not been coming for meetings. I told him that i was never aware of such.
He informed that there will another meeting of investors tomorrow (2nd July) by 10.00am at the Elephant's building, that i should endeavour to come and identify myself on arrival.
I will definitely be there and feed u back on the outcome
Re: Nospecto And Co Any News by osky: 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2008
hi amykwe,
were you able to attend the meeting and what is the latest news angry ?
i can't wait to hear their "story story".
abeg make den give me my money
Re: Nospecto And Co Any News by doncaster(m): 11:20am On Jul 08, 2008
amykwe:

Hi Folks,

I got the phone number of the Chairman of NOSPECTO's Investors' committee today. I called the man, and he asked why i have not been coming for meetings. I told him that i was never aware of such.
He informed that there will another meeting of investors tomorrow (2nd July) by 10.00am at the Elephant's building, that i should endeavour to come and identify myself on arrival.
I will definitely be there and feed u back on the outcome
Any news sista pls update us if>>>>>
Re: Nospecto And Co Any News by amykwe(f): 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2008
Please i got this from another blog.

You can check on this www.dipotepede.com
You click on nospecto
Thanks

#6512. Omu iyadun
5 days ago

@ Everybody
I appreciate your comments, but you should all know that i also helped myself in finding out the real live situation. All along, i just decided to be positive about all the gists we have been having here, my objective reasoning was shaky, i must tell you ! But honestly, i have now seen the light. Most people present at the meeting were old men and women in their late fifties/early sixties, and all their hopes of survival had rested on NOSPEE over the years. It was obvious that there was unity of purpose in their collective struggles all along.
I also forgot to mention that the Investors' committee chairman hinted that EFCC has written to Alhaji to commence payments immediately judgement is given, to avoid being lynched by investors. That period to me, will be the most volatile period of Maiyaiki's life, since he will have no excuse of any court case again.
Re: Nospecto And Co Any News by amykwe(f): 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2008
Copy from the blog

#[b]6504. Omu iyadun[/b]
1 hour and 15 minutes ago

Good day folks,
As promised, i was at the Elephant's building yesterday, and the proposed investors meeting was held.
The Chairman of the investors' commiittee briefed us on the latest developments and the way forward.
He said that we should thank God that the case has finally been won by Nospecto. The very final verdict which is just a ratification of the agreement reached by SEC/CBN and NOSPEE will be delivered on Tuesday 8th July. This according to him is just a mere formality of the judicial process.
He further went on to say that Alhaji called him on Tuesday, seeking for his suggestion on the means through which he could reach all investors at once after the judgement might have been delivered on Tuesday, but he said that he declined to make any suggestion, telling the man that he would first reach out to we investors,since some people have been accussing him earlier on that he is on Alhaji's side.
We however suggested that investors could be reached globally through text messages and the internet, but the Chairman said the man wants to publicly address investors.
The suggestion being made to him however is that he should commence payment of outstanding returns first, once the accounts are defrozed, this according to the chairman will ease the fraying nerves of investors, and it is then that they will want to listen to anything he has to say.
Presently, Alhaji cannot come out as some investors are said to be looking for his head.
The chairman then said that money contributions should be made by investors to facilitate the movement of commiittee members to Abuja on Tuesday to witness the verdict as that was the usual practice, and he promised that text messages will be sent to all of us that contributed money after the verdict.
Guys, my joy about the whole issue is that we have not waited in vain, and contrary to what many of us believe, the investors committee has really tried for us. I was informed that there was no court date that they haven't attended since the whole trouble started, making sure that investors are not fed with different stories from court proceedings by Nospecto's management.
I was able to see those staff of NOSPEE that i talk to on phone one on one, and i'm happy that all they have been telling us these while are true stories.The office is being set for work to start soon as some new furnitures have just been brought in and well arranged with few staff noticed within the premises
The battle is over Guys, let's just wait a little more before we start cashing in on our months of patience.
To all who still believe that i'm NOSPECTO's agent here, u can call the committee chairman's phone number on 08067199668, and if after talking to him, you are still not satisfied, u can ask for the next meeting date and endeavour not to miss it for you to clear your doubts.
So, this is my story, this is my song, praising my saviour, all the day long ,
Re: Nospecto And Co Any News by Wilmart(m): 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2008
What of the others illegal fund managers,are they going to court together,and the repayment proper,is it going to be on individual fund manager basis,like Nospecto paying its investors,and wealthgate,sefteg & co paying their investors respectively,or the Central Bank coming to investors rescue?.Pls kindly shed more lights on these poser.Thanks.
Re: Nospecto And Co Any News by munecson: 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2008
hello,
please someone with any information regarding PENNYWISE ?
Re: Nospecto And Co Any News by Wilmart(m): 7:34am On Jul 14, 2008
Amikwe is right indeed,thanks for your valuable information.And the good news, THE FINAL JUDGEMENT have being delivered last week,and court have mandated SEC and CBN to refund back investors money in their custody,you can get the details of the whole court verdict on the affected WONDER BANKS in the SUN newspaper of Monday 14th of JULY for confirmation.
Re: Nospecto And Co Any News by shigidi(m): 8:37am On Jul 14, 2008
lets just pray this nightmare will finally be over. pls can sme1 inform us of the next nospetco meeting.
god bless
Re: Nospecto And Co Any News by doncaster(m): 9:33am On Jul 14, 2008
From the news reprot Treasureline and divine success cases were struck off.
what happend to the investors of the two. Are they going to start the business or are we going to forget our money?
Re: Nospecto And Co Any News by ayusman16(m): 10:53am On Jul 14, 2008
SEC to refund investors’ money in wonder banks

13 July, 2008 02:00:00 BADEJO ADEMUYIWA,

Investments and Securities Tribunal (IST) has ordered the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to take over and return funds in the 30 wonder banks banned to confirmed investors.

IST gave the order over the weekend in its ruling which has now barred the wonder banks from further operation in the country. The matter was brought before the tribunal by SEC in November 2007.

The affected wonder banks are All Green Investments Nigeria Limited, Andrew O. Irikefe (doing business in the name and style of Art Masters & Co.), Ndego Onyemaechi Fidelis (doing business in the name and style of Casheed Venture), Cyber International Limited, Fortune Access Interlinks Network Ltd, Goldpower Unique Services Ltd and Gorutrans Nig. Company Ltd.

Others are Interglobal Investment Ltd, Megawealth Ltd, Money Field Ltd, New Freedom Diversified Investment Ltd, Open Gate Multipurpose Investors Ltd, Orion Express Global Services Ltd, Pennywise Investment Ltd, Pennywise Royal Heritage Ltd, Positive Move International Nig. Ltd, Precious Golden Profile Ltd, Real & Cool Wealth International Ltd, Shola Olarewaju Ayinke (doing business in the name and style of Sefteg Nig.Co.),Silvertrust Global Investment Ltd, Successpoint Intercontinental Inv. Ltd, Torid Investment Ltd, Treasured Fund and Assets Ltd, Vikel Petroleum Ltd, Wealth Concept Global Ltd, and Wealthgate Multibiz International Ltd.

Also involved are Wealth Interlink Agency Ltd, Wealth Solution Ltd, Wealth Transfer and Logistic Ltd, Wilson O. Wilson (doing business in the name and style of Wilamas ventures) and Wisdom Investments Nigeria ltd.

SEC in the application to the tribunal in November 2007 complained that the wonder banks solicited, advertised and invited members of the public to deposit fund with a promise of paying as much as 500 percent returns within one operational week.

The commission also sought an order stopping them from operating as fund managers among other reliefs with a declaration that the money deposited with them by the public for a fixed period and bearing interest is illegal.

The 30 wonder banks deposited investors’ funds in 17 banks and the tribunal also authorised the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to determine the status of the funds in all the commercial banks.

The banks where the funds are kept are Access Bank, Diamond Bank, Equatorial Trust Bank, First Bank, First Inland Bank, Guarantee Trust Bank, IBTC Chartered Bank, Kakawa Discount House, Oceanic Bank, Skye Bank Plc, Spring Bank, Sterling Bank, Union Bank, United Bank for Africa, Unity Bank, Wema Bank, Zenith Bank and Intercontinental Bank.

IST in its ruling last week authorised SEC to take custody of the investors’ funds with the 30 companies and their banks for the benefit of the investors.

With this ruling, SEC is now empowered to withdraw and release to all confirmed investors the said funds found in the possession of the banks.

The 30 companies operated without SEC’s authorization and have now been barred from operating and withdrawing money from their accounts in all banks and companies in Nigeria. IST had earlier, following SEC’s submission in December 2007 issued interim orders freezing the accounts of the companies pending the determination of the case.
Re: Nospecto And Co Any News by amykwe(f): 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2008
The next meeting is on wednesday 16-July,2008 at Elphant house just only for investors.
Re: Nospecto And Co Any News by weimar: 7:22am On Jul 16, 2008
Apparently Nospecto is not part of the 30 investment companies banned. If not, what is their status? Please someone enlighten me.
Re: Nospecto And Co Any News by doncaster(m): 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2008
amykwe:

The next meeting is on wednesday 16-July,2008 at Elphant house just only for investors.
Sister pls did u attend the meeting yesterday? let us know the outcome if u did.
God bless u.
Re: Nospecto And Co Any News by egoldman(m): 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2008
This is good development if implemented , but do you really think that the money would be enough for all the investors ? I asked this because some people have already been paid more than what they invested . Anyways paying some is better than paying none .
Re: Nospecto And Co Any News by shigidi(m): 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2008
any news on NOSPETCO.
Re: Nospecto And Co Any News by norsman(m): 11:58pm On Jul 21, 2008
please any news on notpesco?
Re: Nospecto And Co Any News by norsman(m): 12:00am On Jul 22, 2008
PLEASE WHN IS THE NEXT NOSPETCO INVESTORS MEETNG?
Re: Nospecto And Co Any News by norsman(m): 12:02am On Jul 22, 2008
PLEASE WITH THIS JUDGEMENT WHAT IS THE STATUS OF NOSPETCO INVESTORS?
Re: Nospecto And Co Any News by shigidi(m): 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2008
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nospecto And Co Any News by johnie: 11:25am On Jan 27, 2011
See today's edition of the Guardian - page 56

Investors are to be verified between Jan 31 and Feb 11.

Required are:
name, address, Gsm no and email of investors
Original and copy of tellers and receipts
Name and address of banks for collection of monthly returns

Hope this information helps someone.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Open A Chinese Language Training School In Abuja Or Lagos / How To Make Residual Income Trading Binary Options / Oando: Our Action Aimed At Protecting Investors – SEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.