Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

How To Check Your WAEC Result In 2 Minutes With Your Mobile Phone - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Check Your WAEC Result In 2 Minutes With Your Mobile Phone (31532 Views)

How To Check The 2013/2014 UTME Jamb Result Online Using A Mobile Phone / Plateau State University, Bokkos. Get Your Forms Now With Only Your Waec Result! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check Your WAEC Result In 2 Minutes With Your Mobile Phone by ajahexcel(m): 7:23am On Aug 08, 2013
Here is the new improved method of checking your waec result using your mobile phone

New Improved SMS Usage!

Send SMS in the format below:
WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear
To short-code 32327 (MTN, Celtel & Glo subscribers)

For example -:
WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2007
Note:
Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)

You can get a scholarship and further your education, Click here to various scholarships you can apply for
http://.com
Re: How To Check Your WAEC Result In 2 Minutes With Your Mobile Phone by Excelgalaxy(m): 11:54am On Aug 10, 2013
WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2007
Re: How To Check Your WAEC Result In 2 Minutes With Your Mobile Phone by megatek: 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
On Wednesday, August 7, 2013, WAEC released the full results of 1,543,683 candidates who sat for its May/June 2013 Secondary School Certificate Examination. Although most students still don’t believe the result is out , the question on every student’s mind is ‘Is WAEC Result For 2013 Out?? and how do i check it without ease

YES, it is so! And you can go and check yours now, listed below are the steps to check your result with ease

Here is the procedure of checking your WAEC result online:

1. Buy WAEC scratch card from any authorised dealer.

2. Go to WAEC official website, http://www.waecdirect.org/

>> Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.

(this is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)

>> Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year, for example 2013

>> Select the Type of Examination (MAY/JUNE WASSCE)

>> Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.

>> Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card

>> Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up

Having any problems, contact megatek on 08033146625, 08092566265
you can also visit our facebook page to post your questions https://www.facebook.com/MegatekComputers
Re: How To Check Your WAEC Result In 2 Minutes With Your Mobile Phone by ajahexcel(m): 8:22am On Jul 15, 2014
No one upgrades jamb or waec.... pls be careful who you call for such superficial service
Re: How To Check Your WAEC Result In 2 Minutes With Your Mobile Phone by ajahexcel(m): 6:56am On Jul 31, 2014
Re: How To Check Your WAEC Result In 2 Minutes With Your Mobile Phone by ajahexcel(m): 8:49am On Aug 14, 2014
the full result is out now,,,
The Interface has not changed
Re: How To Check Your WAEC Result In 2 Minutes With Your Mobile Phone by isoh(m): 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
Good news to all aspiring candidates who do not
meet up with the requirements for admission into
any University in Nigeria(private University
inclusive), thinking the next logical option is applying
to a polytechnic or college of education or wait for
another UTME.
Do you know you can still gain admission into
200level come next year? Yes 200Level!
The alternative to admission into University without
UTME(Jamb) is the INTERIM JOINT
MATRICULATION BOARD EXAMINATION(IJMBE)
This program is an Advanced Level(A/Level)
course regulated and conducted by Ahmadu Bello
University Zaria. Applicants gain admission into 200
level in any of
Nigeria's private or public university that
accepts it as a criteria for admission. The program
is open for courses in Science/Engineering,Social
sciences, Arts and Humanities
The program (IJMBE) as articulated on page 4, item
2.2 of the JAMB brochure, runs for less than a year
during which candidates will receive lectures in
preparation for the final examination(coming up by
February 2015)
During the program you will be groomed
extensively on your subject combinations. The
subject combination is being determined by the
course you want to study in the University(as
applied to UTME). For instance, a student who
wants to study Law will offer Literature-In-English,
Government and Economics/ Business
administration.
The Requirements for the Program is a complete O/
Level Result (Max of 2 sittings) and 7 Passport
photographs.
Candidates with deficiency in Mathematics and
English Language can also apply as they will have
the opportunity of registering for any/both subjects.
With IJMBE, your University admission is
guaranteed simply because provisions has been
made for intensive and effective lectures coupled
with an environment that is conducive for learning.
For more info/ questions/private chat, you can
reach me on 08035812144 or log into
www.apexadvancedcollege.com

Re: How To Check Your WAEC Result In 2 Minutes With Your Mobile Phone by sluvy4tune(m): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
NancyEdward:
If you are looking for a genuine man you can count on to upgrade your 2014 waec result just contact Mr Andrew because he works in waec office and he have help so many people which i am also one of them because if not for him i would not have been where i am today i have written waec up to 3 times before a friend gave me his contact of which i contacted him and he upgraded my Physics and English which where giving me problems and i am in year two now in university of Ibadan just call his number 08152240666 if you have problems like withheld result or your result is not ok

The thunder wey go strike you dead dey do press up.
Re: How To Check Your WAEC Result In 2 Minutes With Your Mobile Phone by ajahexcel(m): 11:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
FUNNY.....
NO UPGRADES PAL, DONT FALL THE NEXT VICTIM

(1) (Reply)

Teachers In Abia Clean Up Schools Before Resumption (Photos) / Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? / Excursion Disaster: OOU NASS President Dies In An Accident (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.