Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,340 members, 7,860,866 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:36 PM

Browse The Net For Free! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Browse The Net For Free! (776 Views)

New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim / .. / Browse The Internet Free For Life With A Foreign Sim Card! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Browse The Net For Free! by francis4se(m): 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2008
BROWSE THE NET FREE

Your freedom to browse the net without any restriction free, right here in Nigeria . And to become a Mini internet service provider, making between 45,000 to 100,000 monthly.

“I MEAN IT”

GURANTEED

A lot of people have been having problems

1) finding a good internet connection,

2) they have been having problem with the exorbitant charges they are being charged for browsing the internet,

3) even some people are restricted within the amount of hours they can browse because they can’t afford to pay for 24hrs services.

You have no need to worry again.

Do you know that you can browse the internet 24hrs wherever you are in Nigeria from the corner of you room free?

The following are the benefit you will enjoy from this services am about to reveal to you in my package.

You will be browsing with a foreign IP and guess what you will have access to over 16 different IP’s from over 5 countries abroad.

DO you know what this means? You will not be restricted from visiting any site because you are a “Nigerian”,

You will be able to register for services you hitherto do not have access to.

You will be able to open your paypal and clickbank, and operate them right here in Nigeria without fear of your IP being traced.

You will be able to register for your paid surveys

You will be able to browse the internet almost wherever you are in Nigeria

You can link two or more system or even set up CYBER CAFÉ with this connection as you wish

I will be teaching you how to configure your computer to browse the internet, and how you can offer this same service to people at a charge, making a per-time income of over 45,000 to 100,000 naira monthly configuring other people’s system. “Guaranteed”

In the manual I will be teaching you step by step dead easy way to configure your system, and within 15 to 20 minutes you will have your system browsing.

I MEAN IT

It does not require any computer skill to set it up you don’t have to be a programmer to set it up, you don’t even have to be a networker to set it up, even a 15 year old child will do it perfectly

I will be giving an e-book worth over 9000 naira of a reputable author on how you can create your own cash machine online. for free, this e-book will teach practical step of how to make cool money on the internet with little or no capital. The e-book is on internet marketing, I bet it you will love it

I will also be giving an ebook worth over 4000 naira on how to open a paypal account, click bank account and usa account right here from Nigeria I will be giving this e-book free to people who order for this e-book 14 days from the date of publication

I charge within 15000 to 18000 to configure people’s system to browse and they pay me between 4000 naira and 7500 naira monthly for there subscription. Can imagine configuring I system per week, and you are charging 15,000 naira, In a month you will be having 4weeks x 15000 naira that is N60,000

I charge as low as 30,000 to teach people this skill but I will be charging 8000 naira for this e-book. For those who order for this e-book within the next 14 days after the date of publication I will give them the opportunity of paying 6500 naira, after which the price goes back to 8000.

For one on one training. Personally I charge as low as 30,000 naira for one on one training, but I will cut the price down by 50% (15000 naira), so if you are interested in the one on one training, call FRANCIS on 08027144414.

To order for the e-book

Price 8000 naira,

For those who pay after 14 days after publication: 6500 naira anything after that, the price goes back to 8000 naira.

Which s payable to

ECOBANK NIGERIA PLC.

Account name: Francis Nwobodo

Account no: 5249312918

Or

First Inland Bank Plc.

Account Name: Francis Nwobodo (Flash Me Cash)

Account no: 08027144414

You can also pay $50 into this e-gold account

e-gold account Number: 5177530

egold account name: Forex Profits

using http://5177530.e-gold.com

After payment send a text starting with “Paid”, “your name”, “your e-mail address”, “your phone” no and “your teller no” to 08027144414.

If you paid through e-gold text your name your e-gold account no and your e-gold account name to 08027144414

Your order will be processed as soon as your payment is confirmed and you will receive your package, within 24hours, if there will be any cause of delay you will be notified on the phone.

What are you waiting for hurry up and make your orders.

Enquries 2

What you need is a phone, I recommend a nokia phones 6230/6230i, 3110, 6288, 3230, n70, n72, n75, please do not use china phones.

We have the package where you can browse 24 hrs free, we also have paid packages, we have 256kbps which is what most of the telecommunication company offer in Nigeria and they collect 10,000 monthly, but on this connection it is not up to a 1000 naira seriously I mean it, we also have 4mbps which is higher than 256 it is not up to 2500 naira, we also have the unlimited package which cost not up to 4500, this is amazingly cheap, but like I said, you will be able to browse free, everything you need to know has been packaged into the manual, and guess what you will be in charge, because I am revealing all the secret to you. Ans you will be charging others to configure there system for them.

This how I offer my services,

I charge between 10,000 naira to 15000naira for configuration and I charge a monthly fee of 4000 naira for the monthly configuration which did not cost me up to a thousand naira.

With this information you are in charge

Bye for now

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Your E-mail Address Into Money Minting Machine / 101 Ways To Make Money Online / Wholesale Clothing And Accessories For Men And Women ( Famous American Designers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.