Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Browse The Internet Free For Life With A Foreign Sim Card! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Browse The Internet Free For Life With A Foreign Sim Card! (2610 Views)

New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim / I Have A Free E-book On How To Browse Internet Free Of Charge / Browse The Internet Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Browse The Internet Free For Life With A Foreign Sim Card! by berryhill: 9:23am On Feb 10, 2009
How much do you pay monthly to browse the internet or are you one of those that use the illegal connection that Mtn,Glo and Zain derive pleasure in closing down beacuse you are hacking from their network without permission?
The truth is that you can now browse for free through broadband with a foreign sim that i will give to you and it works anywere in Nigeria as long as their is G.P.R.S signal there.
Once you put the sim card into your phone and do some configurations that i will show you how,you will be browsing for free for life all you need do is to recharge with $20.
It is broadband so open yahoomail the normal way of doing it,chat online and trade forex as you will be enjoying free internet browsing 24/7/365 for the rest of your life.

WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS NEEDED FOR ONE TO BROWSE
1.P.C suite of your phone
2.A G.P.R.S phone(A Camera Phone)
3.U.S.B Cable
4.My Sim Card And Manual.

Once you have all this you will be browsing the net free for the rest of your life.
Price for this simcard is #3,000(i will give you the address of the company that sell the simcard in lagos).
I have only 10 e-book left so get yours now.price for the e-book is #1,500 only..

Call Mayor on 0810-027-1279 to place orders now!!
Re: Browse The Internet Free For Life With A Foreign Sim Card! by Handsomebrown: 7:34am On Apr 27, 2013
Sent the setting ri m pks i have a foreingn Sim card yusuff_aderemi@yahoo.com
Re: Browse The Internet Free For Life With A Foreign Sim Card! by halfcurrent(m): 8:19am On Jun 18, 2013
berryhill: How much do you pay monthly to browse the internet or are you one of those that use the illegal connection that Mtn,Glo and Zain derive pleasure in closing down beacuse you are hacking from their network without permission?
The truth is that you can now browse for free through broadband with a foreign sim that i will give to you and it works anywere in Nigeria as long as their is G.P.R.S signal there.
Once you put the sim card into your phone and do some configurations that i will show you how,you will be browsing for free for life all you need do is to recharge with $20.
It is broadband so open yahoomail the normal way of doing it,chat online and trade forex as you will be enjoying free internet browsing 24/7/365 for the rest of your life.

WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS NEEDED FOR ONE TO BROWSE
1.P.C suite of your phone
2.A G.P.R.S phone(A Camera Phone)
3.U.S.B Cable
4.My Sim Card And Manual.

Once you have all this you will be browsing the net free for the rest of your life.
Price for this simcard is #3,000(i will give you the address of the company that sell the simcard in lagos).
I have only 10 e-book left so get yours now.price for the e-book is #1,500 only..

Call Mayor on 0810-027-1279 to place orders now!!

Big time SCAM!!
Re: Browse The Internet Free For Life With A Foreign Sim Card! by berryhill: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
half current you are a fool. what about people that browse in nigeria with egyptian modem, anyway your a bush boy

(1) (Reply)

Fashion & Celebrity Lace Wigs @ Www.uklacewigs.com / Debt Collection Services: Collect Dont Fight! / Order For Your Ankara Bag, Earings, Bangles And Beaded Necklaces!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.