Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Stuff - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Stuff (816 Views)

Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package / Mobil/nnpc Graduate Assistance Program August 2013 / 2012 NNPC Graduate Trainees Recruitment. Deadline 21 December 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Stuff by divenchi(m): 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2008
GOOD AFTERNOON ALL NAIRALANDERS,

PLEASE CAN ANYONE IN THE HOUSE GIVE ME A DETAILED INFO. ON HOW TO REDUCE MY CERTIFICATES I HAVE APPLIED SINE ON THE 26TH OF MAY, BUT HAVE NOT YET UPLOAD MY DOCUMENTS AS REQUIRED. AFTER SCANNING MY FILES ARE MORE THAN 500KB, PLEASE A NEEDY AND GOD WILL MEET YOU SOON.

JUST DROP YOUR FEW LINES,

WE LEARN FROM ONE ANOTHER
Re: Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Stuff by Afrogem: 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2008
ALL U NEED DO IS COPY ALL THE FILES ONE AFTER THE OTHER ON EITHER COREL DRAW OR ON THE SAME APPLICATION YOU DOWNLOADED THE FILE TO AND REDUCE THE SIZE UPON CALCULATION SO THAT ALL REDUCTION WOULD NOT EXCEED REQUIREMENT.YOU CAN THEN GO AHEAD AND SAVE BEFORE ATTACHING/RESCAN AND TRY REDUCING BEFORE ACCEPTING SO THAT IT WILL SCAN EXACTLY WHAT SIZE YOU HAVE SPECIFIED.CALCULATE ALL THE FILES,SAVE AND THEN ATTACH.

GOODLUCK AND SEE YOU AT THE TOP.
Re: Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Stuff by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 02, 2008
If you don't have corel draw, right click on the image, go to open with and select microsoft picture manager which comes free with all windows. When it opens, click edit, resize and reduce to about 25% of original siza. save as a different file and go to the newly checked picture to check the size
Re: Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Stuff by kaymd: 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2008
divenchi:

GOOD AFTERNOON ALL NAIRALANDERS,

PLEASE CAN ANYONE IN THE HOUSE GIVE ME A DETAILED INFO. ON HOW TO REDUCE MY CERTIFICATES I HAVE APPLIED SINE ON THE 26TH OF MAY, BUT HAVE NOT YET UPLOAD MY DOCUMENTS AS REQUIRED. AFTER SCANNING MY FILES ARE MORE THAN 500KB, PLEASE A NEEDY AND GOD WILL MEET YOU SOON.

JUST DROP YOUR FEW LINES,

WE LEARN FROM ONE ANOTHER

I think the easiest thing to do is that you should simply rescan your docs, but this time with a lower resolution between 50dpi and 60dpi (set this in the scanning software prior to scanning), this is more than enough to produce legible docs and the average size wont exceed about 40-50kb per doc.
Also there is the advantage that your docs will retain their original size unlike if you resort to using resizing techniques to reduce the file size.
Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

The New And Free Digital Tv Cable Decoder On Sale / Multinational Health Company Now Recruiting! / Between Oceanic Bank And Zenith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.