Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,348 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

How To Receive Payments 4rm Paypal Required Sites Without using a Paypal Acc? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Receive Payments 4rm Paypal Required Sites Without using a Paypal Acc? (1301 Views)

Paypal Required / How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Receive Payments 4rm Paypal Required Sites Without using a Paypal Acc? by randwise(m): 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2013
Yes it's true. TESTED AND TRUSTED.
It's all packaged into an ebook.
My teacher uses this method to get his money from fiverr.
U can also do this too and get ur payment from sites lyk about.com.
Buying this ebook from me, i will give u 2 survey sites that u can make up to 70 dollars from them per day!.
If u also luv writing, i will give u 5 sites that pays up to $40-$70 per article u write for them.
These are still the two legitimate ways u can make much online.
All these i will give u if only u buy the ebook from me!
The price of the ebook is N1500.
I will also giv u a report on how u can easily open and use a paypal safely from Nigeria. But if u are interested in the report only, it costs N900 only. Contact me if u are interested in any. Olawaleazeem@gmail.com.
Re: How To Receive Payments 4rm Paypal Required Sites Without using a Paypal Acc? by Lanrefahm(m): 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
Dis ur number wey u dey put, u r just putting urself on a longthing. U must b a learner or any1 wey call u is d maga. U better put d site or explain how to do it b4 i changed my mind
Re: How To Receive Payments 4rm Paypal Required Sites Without using a Paypal Acc? by samclet(m): 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2013
randwise: Yes it's true. TESTED AND TRUSTED.
Buying this ebook from me, i will give u 2 survey sites that u can make up to 70 dollars from them per day!.
If u also luv writing, i will give u 5 sites that pays up to $40-$70 per article u write for them.
I will also giv u a report on how u can easily open and use a paypal safely from Nigeria. But if u are interested in the report only, it costs N900 only. Contact me if u are interested in any. Olawaleazeem@gmail.com.
why dnt u shw ur proof dt u urself or some one u knw has made money frm those sites
Re: How To Receive Payments 4rm Paypal Required Sites Without using a Paypal Acc? by randwise(m): 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
Showing u the proofs, i am showing u the answer already.
Re: How To Receive Payments 4rm Paypal Required Sites Without using a Paypal Acc? by presegsADESIDA(m): 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2013

Man!Go & look for job or better still,put this into practise & start earning those money because no one will believe you & I'm not sure you are making such.If you do,you won't want to invite competitors.
Re: How To Receive Payments 4rm Paypal Required Sites Without using a Paypal Acc? by randwise(m): 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Man!Go & look for job or better still,put this into practise & start earning those money because no one will believe you & I'm not sure you are making such.If you do,you won't want to invite competitors.
just trying to share
Re: How To Receive Payments 4rm Paypal Required Sites Without using a Paypal Acc? by randwise(m): 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2013
I will be happy to show anyone.
Re: How To Receive Payments 4rm Paypal Required Sites Without using a Paypal Acc? by randwise(m): 11:27am On Aug 11, 2013
The method is wonderful and interesting for any who who really needs it.
Re: How To Receive Payments 4rm Paypal Required Sites Without using a Paypal Acc? by randwise(m): 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2013
Re: How To Receive Payments 4rm Paypal Required Sites Without using a Paypal Acc? by randwise(m): 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
The ebook is still available for any one needing it.
Re: How To Receive Payments 4rm Paypal Required Sites Without using a Paypal Acc? by fejiron: 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2013
Are you just wasting your time making unnecessary posts on Facebook without making any cash? well let me show you how you can generate steady cash from Facebook weekly. I don't play around on Facebook but make money on Facebook in the team....thanks to my discovery.

I conveniently make $150 weekly via Facebook with just 2hours work online see how interesting get more info at www.facebookcashbank..com
Re: How To Receive Payments 4rm Paypal Required Sites Without using a Paypal Acc? by randwise(m): 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
why bug other peoples thread?
Re: How To Receive Payments 4rm Paypal Required Sites Without using a Paypal Acc? by randwise(m): 7:35am On Aug 17, 2013
Re: How To Receive Payments 4rm Paypal Required Sites Without using a Paypal Acc? by presegsADESIDA(m): 9:50am On Aug 17, 2013
randwise: ...

What is your problem?Don't you have other things doing?
People are not replying your thread and you keep on creating nuissance.

Visit https://www.nairaland.com/1399376/how-get-paid-wt-paypal to learn.
Re: How To Receive Payments 4rm Paypal Required Sites Without using a Paypal Acc? by randwise(m): 10:31am On Aug 17, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

What is your problem?Don't you have other things doing?
People are not replying your thread and you keep on creating nuissance.

Visit https://www.nairaland.com/1399376/how-get-paid-wt-paypal to learn.
GUY! Wetin do u? What is ur problem. People like u end up being scammers!. U better keep off and find sth else to do!
Re: How To Receive Payments 4rm Paypal Required Sites Without using a Paypal Acc? by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:55am On Aug 17, 2013
randwise: GUY! Wetin do u? What is ur problem. People like u end up being scammers!. U better keep off and find sth else to do!

LOL!That is what you've already become & you are looking for others to join you.

God forbid bad thing as Almighty God has been my pillar from onset & he will never fail me for once.
Forward ever backward never in Jesus Name...

OP!Change your ways as you cannot get preys in here.
Re: How To Receive Payments 4rm Paypal Required Sites Without using a Paypal Acc? by presegsADESIDA(m): 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2013

How are those highlighted possible via those two especially via survey.
Senseless admins of this site and of this thread are so foolish still leaving this rubbish in business section as they supposed to put it into thrash.

What normal pain me for them is that they are so senseless to the point that they move useful & beneficial threads to advert section without thinking and who knows if it even some of those admins that are using those username to scam people in here & they will at the end of the day say there are scammers in this thread.

If you are one of our foolish and senseless admins viewing this thread now,you are 101% free to ban me.Ok?
Re: How To Receive Payments 4rm Paypal Required Sites Without using a Paypal Acc? by randwise(m): 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

How are those highlighted possible via those two especially via survey.
Senseless admins of this site and of this thread are so foolish still leaving this rubbish in business section as they supposed to put it into thrash.

What normal pain me for them is that they are so senseless to the point that they move useful & beneficial threads to advert section without thinking and who knows if it even some of those admins that are using those username to scam people in here & they will at the end of the day say there are scammers in this thread.

If you are one of our foolish and senseless admins viewing this thread now,you are 101% free to ban me.Ok?
but pls, what is ur problem. Just gerrout and pls mind ur biz.
Re: How To Receive Payments 4rm Paypal Required Sites Without using a Paypal Acc? by randwise(m): 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
Sorry Man.
Re: How To Receive Payments 4rm Paypal Required Sites Without using a Paypal Acc? by kegel(m): 7:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
My advice, go and get a job, pal.
Re: How To Receive Payments 4rm Paypal Required Sites Without using a Paypal Acc? by presegsADESIDA(m): 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2013
randwise: i am sorry. If i have might in any form hurted ur feelings. But the truth is changing ip either dedicated or not can be so dangerous. Bv so doing, one his increasing his chance of loosing all add earned money!

Those highlighted make me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Receive Payments 4rm Paypal Required Sites Without using a Paypal Acc? by CarlosVent(m): 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2013
was so hard for me to get good site/company for paypal which i get from publishing work to perfectmoney or WU. now i finaly got one after being scammed 2 times by the others.you may want to check them out xchanga.com.use kingkings201 as your referrer when contacting them so i can keep getting discounts.tnx
Re: How To Receive Payments 4rm Paypal Required Sites Without using a Paypal Acc? by conimo(m): 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
are you in need of paypal funding or need to make Paypal payment in Nigeria? http://conimo.info/paypal.html

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Recharge Card Biz Or Laundry/drycleaning? / 100 Fresh New Business Ideas For 2015 + How To Get Funding / Amazing Kitchen Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.