Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Robert Greene Fan Club - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Robert Greene Fan Club (774 Views)

What Do You Think About The Book: The 48 Laws Of Power By Robert Greene / John Grisham Fan Club / 48 Laws Of Power By Robert Greene. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Robert Greene Fan Club by Lakotai(m): 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2013
This thread is strictly for those that love Robert Greene and his works respectively.

If you have read any of his books and believe that he inspires you then you can join this thread too. You can quote a chapter you love, or a rule you love and live by.

I have read 4 of Robert Greene Books namely:

48 Laws of Power

The Art of Seduction

The 33 Strategies of War

The 50th Law

Now tell me have you read more of Robert's books than me?
Re: Robert Greene Fan Club by Lakotai(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
No Robert's fan on NL?

(1) (Reply)

Call For Entries - Songs Of Bitterness / Man On Fire (action Story) / Benue State Governorship Candidate Of The Pdp For The 2015 Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.