Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,726 members, 7,837,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Earn More Than 10,000 Per Day With 1kjobs. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn More Than 10,000 Per Day With 1kjobs. (1619 Views)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / Russian Oil Firms Plan 10,000 Jobs In Nigeria / Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn More Than 10,000 Per Day With 1kjobs. by ostabig: 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hurray her is a good news to all Nigerians you can now earn more than earn more than ten thousand per day by just posting your ideas,ability or what you know how to do best and see thousands of people rushing to you with 1k per each job this site is just like fever r site that is located in U S A that enable her member to earn money by posting their ideas and got paid by individual,to register with this site just follow this link,[http://www.1kjobsonline.com/?ref=3934][http://www.1kjobsonline.com/?ref=3934]sign up as a seller,after signing up just follow this instruction to activate your account and start earning from them,click on[ABOUT US]to see details on how to process your account activation payment,then after getting the details, go to contact us section at the down side of the website and fill your detail containing your payment detail then submit it and wait for your account to be accredited,after accreditation just click on activate account and your account will be automatically activated, congratulation you are now good to go, and start selling immediately

Re: Earn More Than 10,000 Per Day With 1kjobs. by dekoko87: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
You make it sound as if it is very possible. Anyway check other ways of making money here
http://naijatips.com/ways-make-money-your-blog-aside-google-adsense/
Re: Earn More Than 10,000 Per Day With 1kjobs. by Immunity1555: 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2013
Y telling us,go ahead to make ur money,abi u dnt wnt to b like Bill Gate?
Re: Earn More Than 10,000 Per Day With 1kjobs. by debaj10: 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2013
Most tutorials, blogs, news and magazines are free; there are easy ways to download actual TEXTBOOKS, but you say people in AMERICA will RUSH to actually PAY for your knowledge in NIGERIA? shocked
I can learn to build a house, even a PLANE on youtube, but you want me to believe that there are people clamouring for my knowledge on how to do- what? hack an mtn sim? crack windows 8? use secret moves on ps3?
Please, no fall my hand. delete this post and come up with a better idea for scamming people. angry
Meanwhile, I hope you haven't joined them o! at least, make sure the account you use is empty, so you can at least collect their 1k! odawyz, na monkey wey dey find free banana dey fall enta trap. cry
Re: Earn More Than 10,000 Per Day With 1kjobs. by ostabig: 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2013
well this post was made for those who has some ideas and are willing to us it to make extra cash i did not ask any one to pay for it.and it is not compulsly to join the site,if you open the site and you cant do the job, you are free to log out and forget about,but all i know is that the drum that faces some one is the same drum that backs another. I have never had that any one got scamed from the above site except you dnt follow the rule of the site.

(1) (Reply)

Total Aptitude Test 2013 / INEC Announces Extension For Adhoc Staffs Screening / Business Writing Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.