Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Fears Of The Night - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fears Of The Night (764 Views)

An Open Letter To Fembleez1 Author Of The Burial (fears &fierce) / The Burial(Fears and Fierce) / List Of Phobias---- The Fears Glossary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fears Of The Night by classicladyk(f): 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
am not so good in writing. But i know, i have a thing for literature. Lets give it a try.,.
CHAPTER ONE:
dare looked up from the list of appointments lying helplessly on his desk just as his secretary came in. 'What is it now Ali?' he asked with a fury. 'there is someone out there looking for you, she insists that you come down to meet her by her car'.Ali said. Dare couldnt bear the anger that was now swelling in his heart, infact he was devastated. He touched his beards lightly and looking at Ali hesitately, he said 'I will see her, standing up and pushing aside the papers littering his desk.
He walked down the pavement pondering in his mind who this visitor maybe,because he wasn't expecting anyone.

when he got to the entrance he saw a young lady not more than 25yrs old leaning against a beautiful camry car, she was glancing at her gold wrist watch from time to time.
'hey! Good afternoon lady' Dare called out, while walking towards her direction. She turnéd and went straight to the point. ' i was hoping to have a discussion with you, Mr Dare". Dare couldn't help but imagine what type of lády she was, bèautiful with a rádìant face and nice stature but discipliné in words. With her A-linéd skirt and suit, she lookéd more of a lawyer than an ordinary person. He hád to spèak before this unfamiliar lady overshadows him. He straightened up his tye.'Lady, please can we go in and discuss properly?' he asked in all due respect. The lady glanced at her watch'I dont have much time to walk into that building, but i have to make this clear to you, my dad Chief Kofi needs your presence by 7pm tonight at Laz and Ben residence Ikoyi layout, i guess you know him already, so i dont need to go through details'. She tapped her braided hair with the tip of her fingers and turned to the car. 'Mr Dare, thanks for your time' she got in and drove away leaving Dare in awful dismay. 'What a lady!' he exclaimed as he watched the car zoom off.
Re: Fears Of The Night by chistar01(m): 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hmm, now am curious... #following
Re: Fears Of The Night by Wesslier(m): 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2013
Followin ma oga at d top(Chistar)... Am game

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hussle Of A P Town Boy / Letter To My 2013 Ex / Seun What Exactly Happened??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.