Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

What's The Best Sms/mobile Banking Platform In Nigeria? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Best Sms/mobile Banking Platform In Nigeria? (1726 Views)

Unity Bank Using Etranzact For Mobile Banking / The Best Sms Sites / Challenges Of Nigeria Mobile Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Sms/mobile Banking Platform In Nigeria? by internetpo(m): 2:55pm On Jun 02, 2008
hallo! nairalanders.
pls wats the best mobile banking platform in nigeria. Convienence banking is wher the world is going now wher you can make payments, tranasfer money and even recieve it. I use that of 1st inland Flashmecash/ sapphire flash club and even get paid for using it (Gsmmoneymakerclub). but i have been havinbg some problems - rather challenges and someone is suggesting I move over to GTB or back to UBA.

I tried UBA sometime ago but like most of thier services,thier SMS banking was a F##K UP!
which do u use or think is the best.

opinion.
Re: What's The Best Sms/mobile Banking Platform In Nigeria? by sect(m): 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2008
You can try GTB or Diamond bank but for your own good dont ever go back to UBA!!!
Re: What's The Best Sms/mobile Banking Platform In Nigeria? by internetpo(m): 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2008
thanx bros sect! but y GTB or diamond bank? Y not First Inland bank? and it seems u've been bunrt badly by UBA by d sound of wat u posted but lets be fair and factual y are those two better than the rest? question!

Answer,
Re: What's The Best Sms/mobile Banking Platform In Nigeria? by sect(m): 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2008
I bank with GTB and Diamond bank and their services are simply outstanding. Both are convenient and they've both got a friendly banking ambience,no hassles at all. I also patronize Oceanic because of their wide branch coverage but i'll put them on the average. As for UBA,i wont even advise my enemy to patronize them,their services is too shoddy and horrible. I really despise that bank
P.S These opinions of mine are based on my banking experience.
Re: What's The Best Sms/mobile Banking Platform In Nigeria? by Donseaun(m): 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2008
Na my bank dis one spoil 4 hin face nw o!

@poster, Grab uba's umobile jawe.
Re: What's The Best Sms/mobile Banking Platform In Nigeria? by Donseaun(m): 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2008
Hehehehe
Re: What's The Best Sms/mobile Banking Platform In Nigeria? by nkc(m): 7:28am On Jun 05, 2008
gtb all d way i have been with them since they incorporated and i must i am fulfilled
Re: What's The Best Sms/mobile Banking Platform In Nigeria? by Fadajasi(m): 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2008
Tsw! Uba wey never activate my account for my umobile
Re: What's The Best Sms/mobile Banking Platform In Nigeria? by internetpo(m): 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2008
@posters wow! wow!

its GTb vs Uba. and the score is GTB 2 UBA -0,

but u guys didnt giv us ur reasons 4 choosing the banks dt u are singin their songs so right now?.
Re: What's The Best Sms/mobile Banking Platform In Nigeria? by Fadajasi(m): 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2008
Why?
Re: What's The Best Sms/mobile Banking Platform In Nigeria? by tobidaflava(m): 2:14am On Jun 17, 2008
Song?
Re: What's The Best Sms/mobile Banking Platform In Nigeria? by internetpo(m): 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2008
yes their song! If you say Uba is good. u hav to giv ur reasons.

if u say GTb is bad u have to giv ur reasons,

bla bla bla like that. u dont jus call a dog a bad name becos u wanna hang,

[i]son![/i]get it? wink

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Unlock My Jdictionary(aed) Application On My Phone / How Can I Root Itel 1501 Android Phone Without Pc / Camon C8 amazing smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.