Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Unity Bank Using Etranzact For Mobile Banking - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unity Bank Using Etranzact For Mobile Banking (28618 Views)

Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? / I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It! / Challenges Of Nigeria Mobile Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unity Bank Using Etranzact For Mobile Banking by luluosas(m): 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2012
The links on this post was a text message I received today from Unity Bank. "Install UNITYMOBILE. Click on this link http://mobile.etranzact.com/UnityMobile.jad or http://mobile.etranzact.com/UnityMobile.jar to download".
Although I have successfully run the jar file on my phone, why is Unity Bank using eTransact platform for their mobile banking?
If you are a customer of Unity Bank, you can click on any of the links above to download and install your UNITYMOBILE banking with Unity Bank.
Nevertheless, if you have previously installed eTransact mobile banking on your phone, it is the same procedures you will follow to install this one. Good luck.
Re: Unity Bank Using Etranzact For Mobile Banking by luluosas(m): 7:52am On Aug 18, 2012
You can also download the UnityMobile by sms.
Downloding the Unity Mobile app to your phone depends on your mobile carrier.
Send 'D unity' to the Telcos listed below as follows:
MTN - 4011
Glo - 30030
Airtel - 38060
Etisalat - 4045
You will be provided with a link through which you can download the application.
Note: '.Jad' is meant for
BlackBerry phones and '.Jar' is for other phone makes, while '.apk' is for Androids.
However, you will need to visit any of our branches close to you to configure your Android device.
Re: Unity Bank Using Etranzact For Mobile Banking by luluosas(m): 7:57am On Aug 18, 2012
According to a representative at Unity Bank, this is the reason the are running on eTransact platform.
Thanks again for your message. eTransact is a CBN-approved service provider in mobile
payment systems. Kind regards.
Re: Unity Bank Using Etranzact For Mobile Banking by Dxer(m): 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2012
What of etransact download for iphone or is it a crime to use iOS phone?
Re: Unity Bank Using Etranzact For Mobile Banking by luluosas(m): 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2012
Dxer: What of etransact download for iphone or is it a crime to use iOS phone?
Please, kindly visit their nearest branch to you. Thank you.
Re: Unity Bank Using Etranzact For Mobile Banking by Dxer(m): 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2012
They cant configure my iphone either
Re: Unity Bank Using Etranzact For Mobile Banking by luluosas(m): 12:21am On Aug 30, 2012
Dxer: They cant configure my iphone either
Did you paid a visit to their office?
Re: Unity Bank Using Etranzact For Mobile Banking by Dxer(m): 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2012
Ofcos yes and its like they can't deal with iPhones

(1) (Reply)

FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown / updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface / Help! I Bought A New SIM Card That Has Been Previously Used By Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.