Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Before Thousands Of People, He Gets A NO! - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Before Thousands Of People, He Gets A NO! (677 Views)

Big Brother Hotshots: Nigeria’s Lilian Gets A Yansh Massage [PHOTOS/VIDEO] / Video: Nigerian Comedian Bovi Proposes To His Girlfriend / Photos: Brazilian Man Gets A Dog Face By Plastic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Before Thousands Of People, He Gets A NO! by DayJuice: 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
Here is a lesson to guys. Dont always assume she is going to say yes when you propose. Ensure both of you are on the same marriage page.

An American baseball fan snubbed her boyfriend’s proposal in front of hundreds of other spectators at a recent game.

During a break in play at a New Britain Rock Cats minor league match in Connecticut, the couple stood on the pitch with the stadium’s public announcer.

A loved-up David was passed the microphone, with which he asked: “Will you marry me Jessica?”

But, it was far from the case as a shocked Jessica replied: “David, I’m sorry, I can’t, I’m sorry.”

- See more at: http://dayjuice.com.ng/man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-before-thousands-of-people-he-gets-a-no-video/#sthash.wlljwG7K.dpuf
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Before Thousands Of People, He Gets A NO! by Nabilah: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
Heya! Poor dude!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Before Thousands Of People, He Gets A NO! by DayJuice: 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2013
Next time He will do it behind closed doors!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Woman’s Body Found In Freezer By Teenage Son / First African True Cultural Pageant / You Are Not God-wande Coal Tells Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.