Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Michelle Obama To Release Hip-hop Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Michelle Obama To Release Hip-hop Album (611 Views)

Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. / Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album / Obesere To Release Hip Hop Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michelle Obama To Release Hip-hop Album by mayoviral(m): 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2013
Partnership for a Healthy America, a nonprofit affiliated with Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move campaign, is launching a hip-hop album, Songs for a Healthier America, complete with music videos, to help fight obesity at schools across the country, according to U.S. News & World Report.

The 19-track album will include Mrs. Obama’s latest dance video “Everybody,” which features rapper Doug E. Fresh, singerJordin Sparks and TV personality Dr. Oz, and tther songs like “Veggie Luv,” by Monifah and J Rome, “Hip Hop LEAN,” by Artie Green and “Give Myself a Try” by Ryan Beatty.

Sam Kass, Let’s Move! executive director and White House assistant chef, said the White House totally supports the First Lady’s use of hip-hop and other genres of music to reach today’s youth.
“Cultural leaders and visionaries in our country can give these messages to kids in a way that’s not preachy. Kids are going to be dancing and listening to the music,” he explained. “I think hip-hop in particular – somany kids love hip-hop. It’s such a core part of our culture …and particularly in the African-American community and the Latinocommunity which is being disproportionately affected by those health issues.”

Source: http://www.viralsplash.net/michelle-obama-to-release-hip-hop-album/

Re: Michelle Obama To Release Hip-hop Album by ayodeji752: 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2013
God bless America. "lets emulate Ibori" i don't nid a saint to tell me Satan is really punishin Nigeria so i don't nid to say it again
Re: Michelle Obama To Release Hip-hop Album by Freiburger(m): 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2013
I always knew Obama white house is all about jamx. i saw a picture of one of his daughters the last time and i was like enhen?
Re: Michelle Obama To Release Hip-hop Album by IAMBREEZY: 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2013
I cant wait for the album,mrs obama

(1) (Reply)

KCEE Features D’banj, Don Jazzy, Timaya On “take Over” Album | View Tracklist / Wizkid's 24th Birthday Party In Lagos / New Jam From Timaya Titled "Sanko"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.