Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,995 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album (8967 Views)

Michelle Obama To Release Hip-hop Album / Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. / Obesere To Release Hip Hop Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album by myyoruba: 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2010
The super star fuji artiste, wasiu Alabi still known as pasuma wonder, is rocking the music scene with fuji lyrics and beats. The branded fuji star has extended his ability to release an hip hop album for his fans. The album which is slated for release in june this year,features some talented singers that includes 9ice, wande coal, banky w and dagrin

Re: Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album by MONAGHAN: 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2010
Nice one that the way to be in game
all rounder
keep on rocking

Paso
Re: Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album by gbengress1: 1:04pm On Apr 16, 2010
This a nice development to his career.4 one to make a gr8 mark on earth,one needs a lot of innovation.I wish him a greater height in his career
Re: Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album by cdsloane(m): 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2010
A Fuji super star DROPPIN a HIPHOP album. Dat's weeeiiirrrd!
Re: Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album by rickie4us(m): 1:39pm On Apr 16, 2010
HIP HOP HURRAY

the guy is looking really hip hop

can't wait to hear it
Re: Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album by Redman44(m): 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2010
Pasuma has collaborated with Nigerian Hip-Hop artistes in the past. It could be the motivation for his decision to release a Hip-Hop album.  However, I don't think he has what it takes to evolve into a thorough Hip-Hop artiste. I'm not against innovation, but Pasuma should stick to Fuji Music and make it more international. Pasuma only needs to work on his music and make it more acceptable to Foreigners. He has what it takes to succeed where Kollington Ayinla and Sikiru Ayinde Barrister failed. Lets take a look at Femi Kuti. He's evolving and innovating constantly with Afro-beat music. He did not attempt to delve into Hip-Hop music but he has worked with Mos Def and Common [ American Rappers ] on some of his tracks. Femi Anikulapo Kuti will be performing at Glastonbury Festival in England this year. Any artist who performs at Glastonbury Festival is highly regarded.

Wasiu Alabi Pasuma needs to push Fuji music into the consciousness of International music lovers. We've got enough Hip-hop artists in Nigeria already. Cheers.

www.vibes-extra..com
Re: Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album by deb(m): 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2010
keeping my fingers crossed waiting for the album.
If the quality of the music is good I will surely give him a thumb up but if other wise ehn?! I comment my reserve lol grin
Re: Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album by tayoast(m): 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2010
Lagata!!
M.I. & co., beware!!
Re: Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album by soncomm(m): 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2010
Pasuma is realy doing what we expect from him. Let wait and see the outcome. Hope it will be the best ever.
Re: Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album by bilms(m): 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2010
I say kudos to pasuma for this wonderful innovation.

But i want you guys to know that pasuma is not the first fuji artist to wish for such diversion, Abass Akande A.k.a Obesere has done the same.

But i will say,i agree with you.

Redman44:

Pasuma has collaborated with Nigerian Hip-Hop artistes in the past. It could be the motivation for his decision to release a Hip-Hop album.  However, I don't think he has what it takes to evolve into a thorough Hip-Hop artiste. I'm not against innovation, but Pasuma should stick to Fuji Music and make it more international. Pasuma only needs to work on his music and make it more acceptable to Foreigners. He has what it takes to succeed where Kollington Ayinla and Sikiru Ayinde Barrister failed. Lets take a look at Femi Kuti. He's evolving and innovating constantly with Afro-beat music. He did not attempt to delve into Hip-Hop music but he has worked with Mos Def and Common [ American Rappers ] on some of his tracks. Femi Anikulapo Kuti will be performing at Glastonbury Festival in England this year. Any artist who performs at Glastonbury Festival is highly regarded.

Wasiu Alabi Pasuma needs to push Fuji music into the consciousness of International music lovers. We've got enough Hip-hop artists in Nigeria already. Cheers.

www.vibes-extra..com

these fuji artists should work on promoting fuji music instead of diverting to hip hop.

They should add flavour to it so as to attract the world.

I think King Saheed osupa A.k.a Saridon P is on the right direction
Re: Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album by Wrex(m): 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2010
Can pasuma rap?Homeboy is on the way to the greatest disgrace of his life.He should just stick to fuji.Rap is not for everybody grin grin
Re: Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album by babsmii(m): 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2010
switching destiny, no focus, it's good to see him feature on some hip hop songs but a whole album will not do him any good trust me cos his fans at the bus-stops will not buy it left alone people like me,
good luck tho',
Re: Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album by 9jafreak: 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2010
Pasuma is undoubtedly one of the most intelligent folks still in the industry,

He is richer and bigger than virtually all mainstream artiste in 9ja,

And unlike most, he SINGS LIVE & sing WELL

Hip-hop is not really him but he's done some really good collabo

"X PROJECT featuring PASUMA - BO SE NLO" , is especially extraordinary.
Re: Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album by yemmight(m): 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2010
Can we still compare this guy with Osupa? No way.
Re: Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album by Princek12(m): 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2010
That one of Fuji's highly rated star is making a hip hop album signals the beginning of the demise of our traditional and cultural music, for upcoming stars who are legitimately talented in traditional music like Fuji will try their hand in hip hop rather than pursuing the traditional route in which they are talented. It is a sad day in Fuji and Juju music's history, as well as other traditional genres of music.

I understand that he may desire to collaborate with several hip hop stars, but he could have assigned, say, one track for that collaboration; rather, he is making a hip hop album exclusively, which, in my own opinion, does not bode well for the future of Fuji music.
Re: Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album by samquad(m): 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2010
so Osupa don pursue Pasuma commot 4 Fuji? Why im dey run go Hip hip
Re: Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2010
i bet fuji verses hv finish grin grin grin grin
Re: Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album by sunboy(m): 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2010
Osupa don chase Pasuma and even K1, na hin dey reign.
Re: Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album by chelseabmw(m): 1:52am On Apr 17, 2010
[size=13pt]Good for him[/size]
Re: Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album by sulad82i(m): 8:55am On Apr 17, 2010
I think the guy is convince he can do it cos he's produce good colabos with other hip hop artists.
Re: Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album by sunnykiss(m): 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2010
grin na tubu tubu hip hop album him wan release
Re: Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album by desky8374: 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2010
U SEE, , NO GOOD ADVISER, WHAT IS IS BIZ MAkING A HIP HOP ALBUM, THESE ARE THE IDIOTS KILLING MUSIC OF NIGERIAN ORIGIN
AND RELEGATING INDIGENIOUS MUSIC STARS TO THE BACKGROUND,
Re: Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album by lalaboi(m): 11:04am On Apr 19, 2010
Just because you manage to say Yo yo yo on ur track dont mean its hip-hop grin
Re: Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album by tayoast(m): 11:13am On Apr 19, 2010
lalaboi:

Just because you manage to say Yo yo yo on your track dont mean its hip-hop grin

hehehehehe
lotta pple claim they do hip hop whereas all they do is open their mouth & close it.

Pasuma 'll neither be d 1st, nor he be d last.
Lets av peace. .
Re: Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album by eros(m): 11:15pm On Apr 19, 2010
Does Pasuma think Hip hop is for the likes of him? His manager should know better than allow Pasuma make a total fool of himself when the album finally debuts.
Re: Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album by olaitan009: 3:03am On Apr 20, 2010
Paso had done wht he could 2promote fuji music,his involvment in soo many things had made in an unstanding musician,let's see him in different style apart 4rm wht he usd 2b,
Re: Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album by olaitan009: 3:07am On Apr 20, 2010
Paso had done wht he could 2promote fuji music,his involvment in soo many things had made in an outstanding musician,let's see him in different style apart 4rm wht he usd 2b, i guess u pple didnt 4get celebrate takes2,which he claim 2nd
Re: Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album by sulad82i(m): 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2010
yemmight:

Your own can never be thw 1st Nigerian online romance forum. We've got enough fake sites like this and are not helping matter, and moreover this is not a romance section.

The guy is advertising so he can client for his site. You can give it trial maybe it will work
Re: Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album by Mrkunzy: 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2010
Haba pasuma i think celebrity takes 2 now makes u can do hip hop i wonder what it sounds like.
Re: Pasuma Set To Release Hip Hop Album by splashbaby(m): 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2010
Nice one, but na gramar go fit stop you,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share The Lyrics Of Your Favorite Songs Here. / A Soldier In The Nigerian Army Yet A Talented Singer/producer / Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.