Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,817 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

F.C. Internazionale Milano Fans Zone - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / F.C. Internazionale Milano Fans Zone (3242 Views)

Internazionale Vs AC Milan [0 - 1] On 14th November / Chelsea Vs Fc Internazionale [0 - 1] [Agg: 1 - 3] On Tuesday 16th March / UCL:Internazionale(0) Vs Manchester United(0) On Tuesday 24 February (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: F.C. Internazionale Milano Fans Zone by coldwater(m): 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2008
Inter Milan coach Jose Mourinho to bring a 'new philosophy' to the San Siro

With Jose Mourinho now installed as Roberto Mancini's replacement at Inter Milan, questions are being raised over the future of the squad, with some significant signings expected to be made in the near future after the Portuguese vowed to "change the football philosophy" of the club.

Mourinho's appointment is a statement of intent from the club's owner Massimo Moratti, reinforcing the belief that the club's emphasis next season will be placed on success in Europe.

New philosophy: Mourinho is expected to make changes
As such, Mourinho is believed to be looking to bring key changes to a squad who, while claiming the last three Serie A titles, have failed to stamp their authority on the Champions League.

Moratti has already moved to reassure players and fans that he would "like to change very little of this squad which has won so much," but Mourinho said in his first press conference as Inter manager today that he is looking for a break from the previous regime.

"I need to start a new cycle after that of Mancini, who I consider a great coach, but I am a different tactician," he said. "I want to change the football philosophy of the team, this is my challenge."

Personnel will be a key feature of that new philosophy. Mourinho will begin by making changes in the backroom staff with his right-hand man Rui Farias, known as "mini-Mourinho", Silvino and Andrei Villas Boas - who all served under him at Stamford Bridge - following him to Milan.

advertisementWith regards to player changes, Mourinho has been linked with several of his former charges at Chelsea. Didier Drogba, who flourished under the Portuguese, and who has recently fallen foul of the Chelsea faithful with his suspect attitude, is a likely import, as is defender Ricardo Carvalho.

Michael Essien was being linked with a move, but he signed a new five-year contract at Stamford Bridge only 12 months ago. Mourinho will almost certainly approach Frank Lampard, but whether he will be successful is unknown as Chelsea have moved quickly to secure Lampard by offering the midfielder £130,000-a-week.

As for the players currently at Inter, Moratti has already underlined his promise of continuity by giving a new £9.5 million-a-year contract to Zlatan Ibrahimovic, ending suggestions that the Swede was on the verge of departure.

However, the Italian media have suggested that some of Inter's veterans, of which there are many, are likely to depart. Patrick Vieira is one, Luis Figo another, although 35-year-old Figo, for his part, is understood to be keen to stay on at the club now that Mourinho is at the helm.

The futures of Italy's World Cup-winning defender Marco Materazzi, Brazilian goalkeeper Julio Cesar and teenager Mario Balotelli, are less secure. Materazzi will look elsewhere if not given first-team football, while 17-year-old Balotelli has said: "If I don't play, then I will leave. It is as simple as that."

Hernan Crespo, currently on loan in Brazil and who failed to secure a consistent first-team place under the Portuguese whilst at Chelsea, has spoken out in favour of his new manager. The Argentina forward said: "When I was at Chelsea, I used to think Inter were the right team for Mourinho.

"He does things the right way and he always explains the situation. He has respect for players and people but just because I know him, it doesn't mean my place in the team is guaranteed. As for Mancini's sacking, I was not surprised

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?view=DETAILS&grid=&xml=/sport/2008/06/03/ufninter103.xml
Re: F.C. Internazionale Milano Fans Zone by akinalabi(m): 9:55am On Jun 04, 2008
This thread should be merged with the Chelsea thread below. . .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-16635.0.html

grin grin grin
Re: F.C. Internazionale Milano Fans Zone by DrKitaun(m): 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2008
what JM has joined together, let no Nairalander put assunder grin grin
Re: F.C. Internazionale Milano Fans Zone by Novacaine(m): 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2008
OMG!! An Inter Milan fan-zone now ordinarily i dont have any problems with Inter fans but not knowing fully well they are Chelsea despots i definitely have to say something.Most Chelsea fans are actually Mourinho fans i wonder who they would support if God forbid Mourinho drops dead
Re: F.C. Internazionale Milano Fans Zone by tocdee(m): 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2008
Novacaine:

OMG!! An Inter Milan fan-zone now ordinarily i don't have any problems with Inter fans but not knowing fully well they are Chelsea despots i definitely have to say something.Most Chelsea fans are actually Mourinho fans i wonder who they would support if God forbid Mourinho drops dead

Or say JM goes to coach the Zambian Rugby Team. Fickle, thats what most Chelsea/Inter fans are at best.
Re: F.C. Internazionale Milano Fans Zone by dayokanu(m): 8:55am On Jun 18, 2008
Thank God for age long fans who support their club through thick and thin even in UEFA cup. You know I always ask where were the numerous Chelsea fans Which club they were supporting 7 years ago? I would like to ask where the numerous Real Madrid fans of 2000-2002 have gone to.

Now we have Inter Milan fans zone. If Mourinho should go to Livorno This thread would be dead.

I know a lot of Juve fans who support their team even in division 2.

Most of these people moving to Inter Milan are EPL fans That is why I beleive most EPL are largely fairweather Or why would an Arsenal fan move to Chelsea/Man Utd cos of poor results?
Re: F.C. Internazionale Milano Fans Zone by akinalabi(m): 11:45am On Jun 18, 2008
dayokanu:

Thank God for age long fans who support their club through thick and thin even in UEFA cup. You know I always ask where were the numerous Chelsea fans Which club they were supporting 7 years ago? I would like to ask where the numerous Real Madrid fans of 2000-2002 have gone to.

They were everywhere then. I know one of them. Today, he
sings "Chelsea For Life"
Re: F.C. Internazionale Milano Fans Zone by tkb417(m): 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2008
@dayo
my friend, stop blowing rubbish
Madrid fans are not like we used to see them when we were in the UNI. same for Arsenal, same for every other club that wont win trophies!!

speak for urself only. i remain forever United!!!
im waiting to buy the club sef from the Glazers. . .LOL!!
Re: F.C. Internazionale Milano Fans Zone by dayokanu(m): 7:15am On Jun 19, 2008
@dayo
my friend, stop blowing rubbish
Madrid fans are not like we used to see them when we were in the UNI. same for Arsenal, same for every other club that wont win trophies!!

speak for yourself only. i remain forever United!!!
im waiting to buy the club sef from the Glazers. . .LOL!!

Speak for yourself? What are you talking about? Everyone knows I am Bayern and german not TKB who is United, Dutch, French, Italian and at the same time English once in a while Costa Rican

Any fan that cant stay with his team through thick and thin should not be called a fan maybe glory hunter.
Re: F.C. Internazionale Milano Fans Zone by mykali(m): 10:44am On Jun 19, 2008
inter 4 ever. i dnt giv a fuk abwt joser
Re: F.C. Internazionale Milano Fans Zone by tkb417(m): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2008
@dayo
u be monkey. .obo lagido
im a United fan since the days of Noah!!
i support the Dutch and cos of my bois in United, i will always want England to win.
Italy?? public enemy number 2 after Germany.
whats ur wahala with the national teams i support?
ooooh, u think i have deleted ur f'cking text message of ur fake support for la liga teams whenever United wants to play any of them?

misyarn and ill put ur text here
obo lagido
Re: F.C. Internazionale Milano Fans Zone by dayokanu(m): 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2008
Who are these United boys in Holland? VDS, Why not France for Evra, Serbia for vidic, Brazil for Anderson, Argentina for Tevez, Portugal for nani, Poland for Kuscack, China for Fangzhou, Korea for Park, trinidad for Yorke,

How fickle!!
Re: F.C. Internazionale Milano Fans Zone by tkb417(m): 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2008
it seems you dont understand english!!
fickle? stop playing with words if u dont have a deeper understanding

i support Holland and Manchester United, how is that a problem?
what about ur love for Barca ,Madrid and Milan?
what songs were you chanting when United lost to Milan 2 season ago?
u are the fickle one.

get a grip and stop spewing bollocks!
Re: F.C. Internazionale Milano Fans Zone by dayokanu(m): 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2008
I support any team that plays against Man Utd or England be it Derby or Macedonia. That does not make me a fan of Derby County or Macedonia.

I just wonder what link is there between Man utd and Dutch National team. England-Man utd Yes, France-Arsenal, Bayern-Germany, Juve,AC milan,Roma-Italy yes, Liverpool-Spain-Yes

Man utd-Holland There is a disconnect somewhere . Glory hunting? Just worried
Re: F.C. Internazionale Milano Fans Zone by tkb417(m): 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2008
i support Holland and its glory hunting
grin grin grin u don't understand most things u say.
glory hunters are those that will support a team after success
right from the word go, Holland has been my european team so whats glory hunting in that?

glory hunters are those supporting Italy after the world cup triumph
as for me Italy is a NO NO so explain in Yoruba if u can't speak english.

u support any team that plays Manchester United, and how is that connected with supporting germany?
u need a brain booster. . .so if i support Liverpool, then i should support Spain because benitez and some other spaniards are there? what happens when benitez leaves? i will shift my allegiance to the country that boast of the highest nationals? see reasoning
i always tell u to exercise caution when u argue footie with me. make more sence dude

how many nationals are in United? what about the french, the portueguese, the korean, the brasilian?
how about them? how about Scotland because SAF is from der.
to you, i should support all the national teams of the players in UNited

very odd reasoning. . .no manchester united fan can support Holland? how bizarre
glory hunting? hehehehe what has holland won?
Re: F.C. Internazionale Milano Fans Zone by dayokanu(m): 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2008
Where were you when Holland was struggling in qualifiers? We didnt hear your voice, You were voicing England then thinking they would qualify.

Dayokanu has always been german he makes his position know Not TKB who was once French, recently English and Now Dutch after 3 group games
Re: F.C. Internazionale Milano Fans Zone by tkb417(m): 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2008
@dayokanu
u make so much noise it bothers me. i dont usually respond to blatant innuendos that have got no basis
check ur thread" england is shyte" and tell me the country i openly canvassed for. ( thats how many months b4 this euro?)

my first beef with Kitaun was when he asked me how i can claim to be supporting the oranje bois and then i love England(thats how many months ago?). England definitely because my boiz are der. Just like most gaynners celebrated with Cesc yesteday cos a glory to Cesc will be a thing of joy to them

little things are difficult to understand by you. its becoming worrisome cos ure plain dumb!

dayokanu has always been german and blah blah. . .who u be? self proclaimed internet soccer lord and so?
ode leleyi sha

glory hunting? what glory? 88 euro cup? u be dodoyo for real and u still need feeding bottle
Re: F.C. Internazionale Milano Fans Zone by dayokanu(m): 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2008
Som Kitaun too noticed? Your inconsistency has come to public glare that everyone now considers you a bundle of Inconsistency.

Now that Holland, France, England are not around , The next thing would be Up Spain from TKB.
Re: F.C. Internazionale Milano Fans Zone by tkb417(m): 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2008
read brighter grammar to brush up ur lean lingua
u cant read and understand. read my post again and post a more appropriate response

i dont indulge in useless convo. too big for that. . .

self aggrandizement is a defence mechanism for the faint hearted, endangered species, people with inferiority complex.
be urself and dont be who ure not. as far as im concerned, ure just a waste who knows next to nothing!!

now run and read ur books cos im busy
Re: F.C. Internazionale Milano Fans Zone by dayokanu(m): 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2008
my first beef with Kitaun was when he asked me how i can claim to be supporting the oranje bois and then i love England

Duplicate identities, neither here nor there; Just like some would say i support barca in La Liga, Arsenal in EPL, Juve in Seria A, Tottenham in FA cup, Real madrid In Champions league.

During the qualifiers we never heard your voice about Holland it was all about England now Tournament proper it became "My boys - Oranje bois"

Like if germany should go out now move to Russia as my boys. never.

For Kitaun to notice that does not augur well.
Re: F.C. Internazionale Milano Fans Zone by tkb417(m): 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2008
the one with duplicate identities is you.
this is the text u sent to me. Now ur grouse is those that support other team while der team has been ousted.
read this well and tell me who has the double mouth

" a fake team can get some good result but will capitulate wen the game gets tough. e.g Roma, Copenhagen and celtic have beaten United b4 does that make dem ish?

Barca wuld save my face till i come next season to take the holy grail. . . . .

hehehehehehehe
u be idiot. u supported Barca this year cos Bayern was not in the UCL but next season u'll switch back to bayern

PS: i told to check ur thread England is shyte and read my statements about Holland and England.
That was when the qualifier was going on.
STOP PRESS!!!!
LOL!!
Mr. Inconsistent!! LOL
Re: F.C. Internazionale Milano Fans Zone by dayokanu(m): 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2008
@Tkb,
Intelligance goes beyond academics. Thats why I am always at least 8 steps ahead of you. I have prepared the reply to your last post 8 posts earlier on this page.

Go back and read it let me copy it for you. Happy reading. I have outthunk you on this. Another one pls. Your present is my past dude. Go get a life. tongue tongue tongue

I support any team that plays against Man Utd or England be it Derby or Macedonia. That does not make me a fan of Derby County or Macedonia.
Re: F.C. Internazionale Milano Fans Zone by tkb417(m): 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2008
@dayokanu
heheheheheheheh
u know both of us dont belong in the same league in terms of EVERTHING!!!!
u dont have sence thats it

read the post b4 now; u said u will never support any team apart from germany and bayern, now u support any team against United
hehehehehehehe. self aggrandizement no fit save u
ure plain dumb!!

print your posts and read again, it reek sheer inanity!!!

go play with some smartass dudes so it can rub off on ya. . .
u too CRASS to argue intelligently.
Tosser!!!

PS: intelligence,academics,cleverness, astuteness, acumen. . .call it anything
i no be ur mate!!!
Re: F.C. Internazionale Milano Fans Zone by dayokanu(m): 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2008
@dayokanu
heheheheheheheh
u know both of us don't belong in the same league in terms of EVERTHING!!!!
u don't have sence thats it

PS: intelligence,academics,cleverness, astuteness, acumen. . .call it anything
i no be your mate!!!

I am sure you know better you are just trying to do some internet bravado. Moreover those issues are not to be discussed in a public forum.

@Dayokanu
Dont come here again with your England is crap eulogy again. You know, France and Holland are my teams when it comes to the National teams.
As for Bayern, i pray you win UEFA because if you don't, youre a dead man

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-74374.128.html Page 5.

England definitely because my boiz are der. Just like most gaynners celebrated with Cesc yesteday because a glory to Cesc will be a thing of joy to them

From the quotes above you can see that TKB supports France, Holland, England and still counting. shocked shocked shocked grin grin

u said u will never support any team apart from germany and bayern, now u support any team against United

Answer:
I support any team that plays against Man Utd or England be it Derby or Macedonia. That does not make me a fan of Derby County or Macedonia

I am now fully convinced that your problem is comprehension . So No vex!!!!
Re: F.C. Internazionale Milano Fans Zone by tkb417(m): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2008
internet bravado for u?
heheheheehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
i wan life tire!!!! me n u? when dat one start?

so, now u saw holland as my team? that thread was when?
so how did that amount to glory hunting?
France, yes i like France and England but my team is Holland.

shey u don understand now
as per comprehension, a billion of u cannot stand me. i sabi pass u
Re: F.C. Internazionale Milano Fans Zone by dayokanu(m): 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2008
Aside those 3 which other country do you support. tongue tongue Costa Rica, trinidad, Portugal, china, Togo and which other ones
Re: F.C. Internazionale Milano Fans Zone by coldwater(m): 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2008
Jose Mourinho targets Frank Lampard, Didier Drogba and Deco for Inter Milan

The future of Frank Lampard is under intense scrutiny again after Jose Mourinho, the former Chelsea manager, revealed he is ready to launch a transfer raid on Stamford Bridge.

Inter Milan's new coach has made it clear he wants to be reunited with both Lampard and Didier Drogba, the Chelsea striker, at the San Siro. It is the first time Mourinho has spoken about his transfer plans and his comments come amid reports that talks over Lampard's new Chelsea contract have hit a snag over the duration of the new deal.

Lampard, who turns 30 tomorrow, wants to stay at Chelsea but is demanding a four-year extension to his current contract. The club are reportedly only prepared to offer him half that. The England midfielder will have talks with Luiz Felipe Scolari when the new Chelsea manager begins work on July 1.

It is now clear Mourinho is ready to offer one of his favourite players a way out of the club with a £10 million bid. He is also keen to sign Deco - who he managed at Porto and who is also a target for Chelsea - from Barcelona.

Related Links
Chelsea at odds with Lampard over new deal
Inter step up hunt for Lampard
Ronaldinho, Eto'o and Deco free to leave
"I am not nostalgic but I really like those three players, they helped me win some great titles," Mourinho said. "I cannot forget Deco, Lampard and Drogba. These are players who I could never say no to. I would love to work with them again in the future, but I am not too obsessed with this idea. I don't know which of these three will leave their clubs but we will see."

Mourinho's comments come just days after Massimo Moratti, the Inter president, revealed Lampard was on his club's target list. The Portuguese may also steal Deco from beneath Chelsea's noses after the London club's interest in the player stalled over the £15m asking price.

Marc Ingla, the Barcelona vice-president, insists the club have yet to receive a bid for Deco. "We can't guarantee his career will continue at Chelsea because we are yet to receive an offer from this club," he said.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/chelsea/article4171920.ece
Re: F.C. Internazionale Milano Fans Zone by tkb417(m): 9:42am On Jun 24, 2008
@dayokanu
f'ck u!!
Re: F.C. Internazionale Milano Fans Zone by dayokanu(m): 11:06am On Jun 24, 2008
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: F.C. Internazionale Milano Fans Zone by tocdee(m): 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2008
Are you 2 done yet? Or do we open another thread for you? I thought this one was for the newly inaugurated Inter Fan Club. They've all disappeared. Hope Mourinho hasn't been sacked---AGAIN.
Re: F.C. Internazionale Milano Fans Zone by Akolawole(m): 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2008
@Jose

Here is another Obi for ya

Joel Chukwuma Obi

Re: F.C. Internazionale Milano Fans Zone by mykali(m): 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2008
mikel na twin?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Did Liverpool Go Wrong? / Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year / Arsenal Vs Burnley [3 - 0] on March 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.