Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,355 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

God Wants To Talk To You Now - Prophet Olaye George - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Wants To Talk To You Now - Prophet Olaye George (4611 Views)

Instant Healing From Jesus - Prophet Olaye George / Prophecies For Nigeria 2013 Unveiled By Prophet Olaye George / Prophecies For Nigeria By Prophet Olaye George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Wants To Talk To You Now - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 8:08pm On Aug 08, 2013
Beloved

I COME TO YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST

This thread is for Nairaland members and all those interested to hear from God

It is a thread where you can hear from God if only you pay close attention and do not allow the devil to distract you because God shall be speaking to you on this thread

You do not need to fast for months or meditate for days or pray for hours before you can hear from God because the truth is, God is not far; HE is closer to you than you think

God wants to help, guide, protect and bless you, HE do not want you to make terrible mistakes in life

It doesn’t matter how big or small your sins might be, God loves you; HE wants to forgive your sins today and talk to you now

Do you know that the most powerful and purest form of love is found in a relationship with God?

So you can post your prayer requests, counselling enquiries here and receive answers

There is a Prophet of God and other anointed ministers of God on this thread to pray for you and counsel you

This thread belongs to you, so feel free to visit often and receive blessings from God often

And if you would like to discuss some personal issues with me, you can reach me (GODPROPHET) on Wednesdays from 6am - 6pm on +2348053259845 | +2348034587605 or visit www.GODCardinals.org | www.facebook.com/OlayeGeorge

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
Re: God Wants To Talk To You Now - Prophet Olaye George by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
I want God to grant me divine healing,also i want to know his will for my life.tnx
Re: God Wants To Talk To You Now - Prophet Olaye George by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
I would love to learn from God what I am meant to be doing with my life as a means of livelihood and whether I should venture into business. I know its said that u should think of what you could do all day that would be joyous to you but I can't think of what that is for me. Please help me ask God.
Re: God Wants To Talk To You Now - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 8:45am On Aug 09, 2013
Beloved Pinopinoguy

I pray for you today, you are healed in Jesus name

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
www.GODCardinals.org
www.facebook.com/OlayeGeorge
Re: God Wants To Talk To You Now - Prophet Olaye George by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 09, 2013
Godprophet: Beloved Pinopinoguy

I pray for you today, you are healed in Jesus name

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
www.GODCardinals.org
amen.am waitn to hear frm u concerning d will of God for my life.tnx
Re: God Wants To Talk To You Now - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 8:53am On Aug 09, 2013
Beloved Pinopinoguy

Regarding to your question that you would like to know the will of God in your life

Let me start by telling you that God created every creature with a special area of perfection

Do you know that some rocks are bigger than others with different endowment likewise are some water salt water and some fresh water all created by God but serving different purpose?

Same apply to planents, trees, plants, crops, insects, micro organisms etc

Same apply to soils; some are black, brown, red, white etc

Do you know that some animals can walk, some can hop, some can swim and some can fly all created by God but serving different purpose?

Each of Gods creations has a particular role to play in life, based on the way it was created by God

The same is true with humans. Each human was uniquely created to do some certain things and not all things

Before God created you, He decided what role He wanted you to play in life

He planned exactly how He wanted you to live and then He created you for those tasks

You are the way you are because you were created for a specific purpose

Not only did God created you before your birth, He planned every day of your life to support His will for your life

Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed -Psalm 139:16

This means that nothing that happens in your life is insignificant

God uses all of it to shape you for his will and service

God never wastes anything and if you look closely to your environment, you will find out that nothing really is a waste

Beloved Pinopinoguy, you are a combination of God DNA

By identifying and understanding the DNA of God, you can discover God’s will for your life

Would you like to understand the DNA of God today? You can reach me (GODPROPHET) on Wednesdays from 6am - 6pm on +2348053259845 | +2348034587605 or visit www.GODCardinals.org | www.facebook.com/OlayeGeorge

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
Re: God Wants To Talk To You Now - Prophet Olaye George by iheanyi4u(m): 9:09am On Aug 09, 2013
Good morning prophet. its been a while.
Re: God Wants To Talk To You Now - Prophet Olaye George by Keziehenry(m): 11:05am On Aug 09, 2013
Gud day sir,pls am 30+ now and i have someone who i desire to marry but my problem is dat i dont knw if she is d right person for me.so i want to knw if i shld propose to her or not.
Re: God Wants To Talk To You Now - Prophet Olaye George by FortresOfChrist(f): 11:38am On Aug 09, 2013
Prophet of God, the LORD fortress bless you. Please, pray for me. I'm starting an international business Dubai, China and Canada.
Re: God Wants To Talk To You Now - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2013
Beloved

Deliverance For You Now !!!

There is someone reading this right now, you sometimes have strange nightmares and headaches

Sometimes your name is called and when you check for the person calling your name, you can’t find anybody

You are always weak and loosing strength. You always feel somebody is following you and whenever you are alone, you feel someone is there with you but you can’t see the person

By the power of the Holy Ghost, I deliver you right now in Jesus name

I cancel every strange nightmares in your life in Jesus name

I destroy every strange voice calling your name in Jesus name

I cover you with the blood of Jesus name

Starting from today, no weapon formed against you shall prosper in Jesus name

Starting from today, you shall begin to feel the presence of God in your life in Jesus name

Starting from today, you shall begin to hear the voice of God clearly in Jesus name

Deliverance and supernatural strength has located you right now wherever you are in Jesus name

Can you type Amen to this prayer today?

Beloved, you can post your prayer requests, counselling enquiries here and receive answers

There is a Prophet of God and other anointed ministers of God on this thread to pray for you and counsel you

This thread belongs to you, so feel free to visit often and receive blessings from God often

Behold, the LORD’s hand is not shortened, That it cannot save; Nor His ear heavy, That is cannot hear - Isaiah 59:1

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
www.GODCardinals.org
Re: God Wants To Talk To You Now - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
Beloved iheanyi4u

Yes, it has been a while now but thank God I am back now

The LORD told me, you are moving from grace to more grace this year

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
www.GODCardinals.org
Re: God Wants To Talk To You Now - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
Beloved Keziehenry

I would like you to call me on +2348053259845 or +2348034587605 next week Wednesday in between 6am - 6pm for the LORD GOD have a word for you

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
www.GODCardinals.org
Re: God Wants To Talk To You Now - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2013
Beloved FortresOfChrist

I pray for you today, you shall prosper in all areas of your life this year and forever in Jesus name

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
www.GODCardinals.org
Re: God Wants To Talk To You Now - Prophet Olaye George by shernela: 9:41am On Dec 27, 2014
need to know my fate for 2015..feeling real discourage and been contemplating suicide
Re: God Wants To Talk To You Now - Prophet Olaye George by Keziehenry(m): 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
Sir i want to know the mind of God for me this year also in my marital life.
Re: God Wants To Talk To You Now - Prophet Olaye George by happiness2014: 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
Sir... pray for me I want God to bless me and my business to be enlarged.
Thank you sir.
Re: God Wants To Talk To You Now - Prophet Olaye George by TahajahNewsome: 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
I ask please for a prophecy of the lord regarding my health and my future. I pray that if there is any sickness within me that I be healed, and I pray that me and my family become blessed with good health , strength and breakthrough.
Re: God Wants To Talk To You Now - Prophet Olaye George by Sannyjay: 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hi,I need God to open doors for me.I cant find a job.My life sucks by stressing and doing the same thing over and over again.Please I need a change in my boring life.

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Your Calling And Ministry. / Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. / The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.