Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,222 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

World's Smallest Power Inverter - Technology Market (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / World's Smallest Power Inverter (185757 Views)

Quality 2000w (2.5kva) Power Inverter UPS With Inbuilt Charger / World's Smallest Power Inverter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by FxDominion(m): 2:05am On Jul 06, 2016
feflo:

Yes, available, I presently hàve MHB. It costs 35k and the guarantee on it is 3months.

Getting it down to me in Abeokuta, what will total overall cost be, I need one for now.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by casig: 7:47am On Jul 06, 2016
feflo:
Now available Northstar NSB 100FT SILVER BATTERY.
12V 100ah with a life expectancy of about 10yrs.
35k each
Are these batteries brand new?
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 8:01am On Jul 06, 2016
FxDominion:
Pls Feflo, on what condition will I need 24 volts system to power my appliances rather than 12 volts or is it a matter of choice?

24vdc allows you to power more with reduced current capacity. I'll go for 24vdc system over 12vdc system.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 8:04am On Jul 06, 2016
FxDominion:

Getting it down to me in Abeokuta, what will total overall cost be, I need one for now.

This is what i usually do, i'll get it to the park, link you up with the driver as per the cost of transportation and you pay the transport cost on delivery.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 8:05am On Jul 06, 2016
casig:

Are these batteries brand new?

They're fairly new but very clean batteries
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
Epsilon 10kva online inverter

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by casig: 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
feflo:
Locating where to connect the two cables from the DC fan. This can be a little tricky but there is a short cut. First connect the negative leg to the negative cable of the battery, then locate the point of the other leg on the board of the UPS.
Truly, locating where to connect the two cables from the DC fan could be tricky. I don't really get what you said here, especially where you said, "then locate the point of the other leg on the board of the UPS." That's the only thing keeping me from completing the conversion of my UPS into an inverter.
Thanks for your help.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
casig:

Truly, locating where to connect the two cables from the DC fan could be tricky. I don't really get what said here, especially where you said, "then locate the point of the other leg on the board of the UPS."

Let me break it down, you will need a multi meter to do this. Connect the negative leg of the FAN to the negative of the battery and connect the UPS to its battery then power ON, look on the board for the point that gives us the voltage of the DC fan, it could be 12v or 24v using the red cable of your multi meter. Make sure you get a point such that when you switch OFF the UPS light goes OFF from the point otherwise your DC fan will continue working indefinitely.

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
Some features of the NSB 100 FT batteries as culled from their website.( http://www.northstarbattery.com/batteries/nsbsilver/index.php)

The NSB Silver Battery® is a premium, high density designed to offer ten to fifteen years of trouble free service in standby emergency power (float) applications. They are best suited to deliver high power and cyclic capability in semi stable grid applications.

High energy density allows for maximum backup times, minimizes the battery footprint and reduces floor loads. The Silver Battery has fast recharge times, a long cycle life and a shelf life of two years.

State-of-the-art construction and automated manufacturing ensure consistency and reliability, with operating temperatures of -40°C to +65°C.

Other features of the NSB Silver Battery® include:

Operates even at extreme temperatures of -40ºC to +65ºC
Advanced 3 stage terminal design to ensure leak-free operation
Female M8 brass terminals provide maximum performance
Non-halogenated, thermally sealed PPOI plastic casing and cover
Flame retardant (UL 94 VO) and LOI of at least 28%
Integral handles and front access terminals ensure ease of installation and maintenance
Approved as non-hazardous cargo for ground, sea, and air transport

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
Inverter

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by chris81964(m): 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
feflo:
Now available Northstar NSB 100FT SILVER BATTERY.
12V 100ah with a life expectancy of about 10yrs.
35k each
Are they new? Can you email me the data sheets at info@atlanticwastepower.com
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
chris81964:

Are they new? Can you email me the data sheets at info@atlanticwastepower.com

They're not new. I have also posted their website above for any other information you may need.
Many thanks

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
Converted APC

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by bobojoshua(m): 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
feflo:

Let me break it down, you will need a multi meter to do this. Connect the negative leg of the FAN to the negative of the battery and connect the UPS to its battery then power ON, look on the board for the point that gives us the voltage of the DC fan, it could be 12v or 24v using the red cable of your multi meter. Make sure you get a point such that when you switch OFF the UPS light goes OFF from the point otherwise your DC fan will continue working indefinitely.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 10:56am On Jul 09, 2016
Inverter

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by turok: 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
So with the converted UPS. I don't need a charger?
then what is the maximum battery capacity?

feflo:
Couple it back and it's ready for use/delivery.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
turok:
So with the converted UPS. I don't need a charger?
then what is the maximum battery capacity?

You definitely need a charger. A UPS comes with small batteries, 12ah max and thus the inbuilt charger is designed to charge that capacity. Converting to inverter, you will be using the UPS with bigger battery capacity, 100ah or 200ah, an external charger is required to handle that capacity of battery.

The maximum battery capacity is determined by what your charger can handle.

Thanks
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by turok: 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
But you didn't include the steps needed to connect the charger

feflo:

You definitely need a charger. A UPS comes with small batteries, 12ah max and thus the inbuilt charger is designed to charge that capacity. Converting to inverter, you will be using the UPS with bigger battery capacity, 100ah or 200ah, an external charger is required to handle that capacity of battery.

The maximum battery capacity is determined by what your charger can handle.

Thanks
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
turok:
But you didn't include the steps needed to connect the charger

Ok, noted, thanks.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
Inverter

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
Battery bank

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 7:39am On Jul 13, 2016
Solar panels

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by electronic(m): 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
feflo:

These are the available options now
A
1. 1.5KVA inverter
2. 4 pcs. 12V 200AH fairly new deep cycle batteries
3. Rack for four batteries
4. AC breaker with fuse box
5. Knife Change Over switch
6. Other accessories.
Total cost - 170k

please
1. If the the 4 batteries are changed to new, what would be the new price.
2. How long would the charger take to charge the four batteries to full capacity
3. Is there a need for a charger separate from the inverter charger to boost charging? how much would it cost to add a battery charger

if you don't mind sir can i get a break down of the prices thanks a million boss.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2016
Converted UPS

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
electronic:

please
1. If the the 4 batteries are changed to new, what would be the new price.
2. How long would the charger take to charge the four batteries to full capacity
3. Is there a need for a charger separate from the inverter charger to boost charging? how much would it cost to add a battery charger

if you don't mind sir can i get a break down of the prices thanks a million boss.

Using four new batteries will cost you 450k. Note that this price will not be thesame in 7days from today.

Many thanks
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
feflo:
Some features of the NSB 100 FT batteries as culled from their website.( http://www.northstarbattery.com/batteries/nsbsilver/index.php)

The NSB Silver Battery® is a premium, high density designed to offer ten to fifteen years of trouble free service in standby emergency power (float) applications. They are best suited to deliver high power and cyclic capability in semi stable grid applications.

High energy density allows for maximum backup times, minimizes the battery footprint and reduces floor loads. The Silver Battery has fast recharge times, a long cycle life and a shelf life of two years.

State-of-the-art construction and automated manufacturing ensure consistency and reliability, with operating temperatures of -40°C to +65°C.

Other features of the NSB Silver Battery® include:

Operates even at extreme temperatures of -40ºC to +65ºC
Advanced 3 stage terminal design to ensure leak-free operation
Female M8 brass terminals provide maximum performance
Non-halogenated, thermally sealed PPOI plastic casing and cover
Flame retardant (UL 94 VO) and LOI of at least 28%
Integral handles and front access terminals ensure ease of installation and maintenance
Approved as non-hazardous cargo for ground, sea, and air transport
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
inverter

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
Batteries

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
The demand for the converted APC UPS 1.5kva is skyrocketing. I do more of this installation than regular inverter.

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
Still selling Safepower 1.5kva with enclosed plàstic rack

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
Still selling one of my most affordable solutions

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by turok: 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
How much will it cost me for something like dis

feflo:
Still selling one of my most affordable solutions

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (108) (Reply)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / new 2TB & 4TB external hdd fully LOADED™ with exciting contents **DAILY UPDATE** / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.