Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Check - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Check (825 Views)

Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka / Are Gays Demons In Human Form / Are Gays Really Sinners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2013
Los

1 Like

Re: Check by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
Reading this gave me headache
Re: Check by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
spongeback: Reading this gave me headache
why now? its not even up to 300 words... grin
Re: Check by EvilBrain1(m): 10:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
spongeback: Reading this gave me headache

OP is a rētārd.

I'm not even going to bother explaining why to him 'cos he clearly doesn't know how to think. It would be like teaching special relativity to a goat.
Re: Check by Heatblast(m): 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2013
the only thing i kept on seeing was "f00l" "f00l" "f00l" "f00l" "f00l"

@OP are you sure you arent the one suffering from "F00lisness" undecided
Re: Check by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2013
[quote author=Evil Brain]

OP is a rētārd.

I'm not even going to bother explaining why to him 'cos he clearly doesn't know how to think. It would be like teaching special relativity
Re: Check by Heatblast(m): 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2013
mitwitdot:

You don't have to be derogatory to prove ur point... You are probably one of the "liberated folks". We know your type; faceless, hiding behind their computer screen but devoted gays. You can be delivered, cos its never too late.

Seriously??, did you read your own write up at all
Re: Check by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2013
Heatblast:

Seriously??, did you read your own write up at all
Re: Check by EvilBrain1(m): 11:57pm On Aug 08, 2013
mitwitdot:

Yes I did..but "Gays n Lesbians" are FOOLs no matter what they pretend to be...(educated, enlightened, victimized, neglected, mentally disturbed etc). Nowadays, it is called "exploring your sexuality", "sexual liberty". DAMN!!! this corrupt fade that is eroding our morality.

so If my zeal makes me abusive then I rather be!

So Its ok for you to be abusive because of your zeal. Yet you complain that I'm being derogatory.

Besides calling you a rëtård isn't being derogatory. It's just drawing an honest conclusion based on the evidence placed before me (your first two posts). Notice how I'm not the only one accusing you of föôlishness. Someone even developed a headache because of you!

Out of the mouths of 2 or 3 witnesses...
Re: Check by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 09, 2013
Evil Brain:

So Its ok for you to be abusive because of your zeal. Yet you complain that I'm being derogatory.

Besides calling you a rëtård isn't being derogatory. It's just drawing an honest conclusion based on the evidence placed before me (your first two posts). Notice how I'm not the only one accusing you of föôlishness. Someone even developed a headache because of you!

Out of the mouths of 2 or 3 witnesses...
Re: Check by Aafulenu(f): 6:47am On Aug 09, 2013
I beginning to think, that the Op is gay deep down, thats exactly y he is so full of hate, he hates him self for being drown to his fellow men, thus hebis trying to lash out.

I think this is a cry for help for him...... OP dont worry all is well kiss kiss kiss
Re: Check by Bella3(f): 6:59am On Aug 09, 2013
Gay Alert!!!!!
Re: Check by An0nimus: 7:32am On Aug 09, 2013
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

This thread has been moved to YabaLeft.
Re: Check by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 09, 2013
Aafulenu: I beginning to think, that the Op is gay deep down, thats exactly y he is so full of hate, he hates him self for being drown to his fellow men, thus hebis trying to lash out.

I think this is a cry for help for him...... OP dont worry all is well kiss kiss kiss
Re: Check by PastorOluT(m): 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2013
Nice one @ op. Even animals don't do that. Anyone involved in it is in a serious bondage and better seek help fast.

1 Like

Re: Check by okeke2: 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2013
Aafulenu: I beginning to think, that the Op is gay deep down, thats exactly y he is so full of hate, he hates him self for being drown to his fellow men, thus hebis trying to lash out.

@OP Its obvious she likes you wink

(1) (Reply)

Most Annoying Things People Do In Church / . / Types Of Atheist. Which Group Do You Belong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.