Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ (4587 Views)

5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. / Sylvester Stallone Surrenders His Life To Christ (Pictures and Videos) / Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ by Godwinsilas(m): 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2013
The famous American actor SYLVESTER
STALLONE has made a very important
decision in his life. Did he film another
movie? NO. He has surrendered his life to the
Lord Jesus Christ, and announced it to the
public several days ago. However, there's
hardly been any information about it. If he
had announced he was GAY, the TV shows
and all the media and newspapers would
have given it full coverage. Why hasn't this
puannouncement -accepting Jesus as Saviour-
not hit the news? Because it has no rating, it
pays no publicity and it is politically
dangerous. I have therefore decided to
announce it here, because there
was a great celebration that took place in
Heaven. Let's all share this and celebrate it!
MY LOVE TO YOU, DEAR BROTHER SYLVESTER!

5 Likes

Re: Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2013
wink
Re: Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ese we thank Oluwa
Re: Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ by Rehil(f): 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
Thank You Jesus.May other actors n actresses too repent.Praying for Angelina Jolie
Re: Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ by JbravoAdodger(m): 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2013
Bettr late than nvr
Re: Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ by monapeniel(f): 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
This is the best thing i've heard today! Glory to Jesus Christ

5 Likes

Re: Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ by Maidoki14(m): 11:32pm On Aug 08, 2013
Jesus is lord! I hope odas wil emulate him.tonto dike take note an stop smoking igboweed.
Re: Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ by idumuose(m): 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
Thank God.It shows God is always interested in the affairs of
men.
Re: Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ by sayitout1: 12:16am On Aug 09, 2013
To God be the glory.
Re: Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ by Ryabcool(m): 12:50am On Aug 09, 2013
Where's the Link? No link? Mschewwww... *leaves*
Re: Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ by mrking3(m): 1:36am On Aug 09, 2013
@Op! I won't take you serious until you provide a verified source!

1 Like

Re: Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 09, 2013
But he is still alive, I can only assume that if one surrenders his life, then one is but dead.
Re: Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ by avalontony(m): 2:08am On Aug 09, 2013
bless u brother............
Re: Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 09, 2013
Re: Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 09, 2013
I heard the story from somewhere else.
But who converted him, na Nigerian pastor? grin
Re: Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ by 3ace(m): 6:38am On Aug 09, 2013
Na lie joor. The closest to this was in 2006 when he publicly declared that he was returning to Catholic, his root church. In 2010 again, he said though he was spiritual, he didn't belong to any church. OP, there's no way Stallone would say that without getting media attention. Stallone no be moi moi star- when he sneezes, he makes headlines. All you bloggers wey dey spread lies, make una go find better job do.

1 Like

Re: Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ by ReubenAbati: 7:48am On Aug 09, 2013
This is a cheap lie from the pit of hell.

Why are nigerians so mumu like dis sef? Just re read the shyte and you will know its fabricated!

Reminds me of those 'Click like to meet Jesus in Heaven' facebook posts.

Last bullet: if you like advertise the gospel like shit, you will be judged according to your deeds and not how many gullible souls you saved with your 'lies'

Smh

1 Like

Re: Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ by joeace2020(m): 9:48am On Aug 09, 2013
nadia_SA: Ese we thank Oluwa

I used to think u were more intelligent than this now i know betta... I nor date u again!
Re: Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 09, 2013
joeace2020:

I used to think u were more intelligent than this now i know betta... I nor date u again!

ok cry cry undecided..

[s]who said I'd date u anyway? Broke A.ss Niggah [/s]
Re: Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ by Paschal007: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2013
is he a pòrnstar¿? kinda looks like that guy in Rambo. tongue
Re: Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ by ckkris: 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2013
Billyonaire: But he is still alive, I can only assume that if one surrenders his life, then one is but dead.
Jesus died AS A SUBSTITUTE for CERTIFIED BAD HUMANS, and as Stallone acknowledges THIS FACT, THE POWER THAT RAISED JESUS FROM DEAD, will begin to manifest in his life. That's why its called GOODNEWS.

1 Like

Re: Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ by ckkris: 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
Reuben.Abati:
This is a cheap lie from the pit of hell.

Why are nigerians so mumu like dis sef? Just re read the shyte and you will know its fabricated!

Reminds me of those 'Click like to meet Jesus in Heaven' facebook posts.

Last bullet: if you like advertise the gospel like shit, you will be judged according to your deeds and not how many gullible souls you saved with your 'lies'

Smh
Thank God that Jesus introduced Freedom & Liberty. In the BC, you dare not. And even today, if you write against BH, you have on hiding place.

1 Like

Re: Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
I hate to be the killjoy here, but this is actually a hoax.
Re: Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ by joeace2020(m): 7:38am On Aug 10, 2013
nadia_SA:
ok cry cry undecided..

[s]who said I'd date u anyway? Broke A.ss Niggah [/s]

I quite agree... But if i wanted a LovePeddler i know where to get 1
Re: Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ by Elemosho: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
it will interest you to read this post. Many people spread hoaxes out of pity and ignorance

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/silvester-stallone-surrenders-jesus.shtml
Re: Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ by EvilBrain1(m): 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
Elemosho: it will interest you to read this post. Many people spread hoaxes out of pity and ignorance

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/silvester-stallone-surrenders-jesus.shtml

Or rather, religious people like to tell lies whenever they feel it will promote their faith.

In any case, I'm nit giving my life to Christ until Chuck Norris joins Deeper Life Bible Church.
Re: Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ by Kirinwa: 5:28am On Sep 10, 2013
joeace2020:

I quite agree... But if i wanted a LovePeddler i know where to get 1

Guy you 're going too far.You give guys like us a bad name here.
Re: Famous American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Has Surrender His Life To Jesus Christ by judedwriter(m): 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2013
What? After shooting all those guys in RAMBO 1, 2, 3? Brother stallone, welcome to the kingdom of God smiley

(1) (Reply)

Is God Truly Dwelling In Your Heart? / Black Hebrew Israelites / Malachy Predicted Francis Will Be The Last Pope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.