Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Sylvester Stallone Surrenders His Life To Christ (Pictures and Videos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sylvester Stallone Surrenders His Life To Christ (Pictures and Videos) (1183 Views)

One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) / 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! / Reno Omokri Interviews Lincoln Brewster: I Gave My Life To Christ At 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sylvester Stallone Surrenders His Life To Christ (Pictures and Videos) by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
Re: Sylvester Stallone Surrenders His Life To Christ (Pictures and Videos) by Cutehector(m): 11:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
I guess d dude will now be actin mount zion movies henceforth lol
Re: Sylvester Stallone Surrenders His Life To Christ (Pictures and Videos) by asadike(f): 11:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
No be rambo be dis? Chai! Sexy bad boy now in christ. Am happy for him and I hope other hollywood actors will follow suit.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Stallone Surrenders His Life To Christ (Pictures and Videos) by darksuit(m): 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
my guy will now be fighting demons
Re: Sylvester Stallone Surrenders His Life To Christ (Pictures and Videos) by Klasique911(m): 11:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
asadike:
No be rambo be dis? Chai! Sexy bad boy now in christ. Am happy for him and I hope other hollywood actors will follow suit.

What is this one saying again??
Re: Sylvester Stallone Surrenders His Life To Christ (Pictures and Videos) by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
the video get as e be sha ooo
Re: Sylvester Stallone Surrenders His Life To Christ (Pictures and Videos) by whizjay(m): 11:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
This is just to prove that no matter who you are........
The Holy Spirit Can Arrest you...

Today its rambo,
Tomorrow it might be commando....

What's that his name again....
......Arnold swa....
.........Arnold shawze....

(Make I no bite tongue)
You know the guy I'm talking abt nah!?

cheesycheesy
Re: Sylvester Stallone Surrenders His Life To Christ (Pictures and Videos) by Tundenoni(m): 12:12am On Feb 16, 2015
evangelism at work
Re: Sylvester Stallone Surrenders His Life To Christ (Pictures and Videos) by ghost1718(m): 12:18am On Feb 16, 2015
Good

(1) (Reply)

Happy Easter To All Nairalanders! / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon - 18/5//15)- THE TURNING POINT 2 / Bible Said Allah Is God And Jesus Is A Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.