Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos (34054 Views)

Joseph And Adaeze Yobo At "Stalker" Premiere / Joseph Yobo And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style / Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by HARDDON: 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2013
sleek!
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
C as dis yobo of a guy dey fine but when it kumz to futbal na complete SHORT 1.
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

How you go hear am when na only food you hear? wink tongue

I do several methods of side planks everyday, I know that her leg position is wrong and awkward.

I guess na just for picture.

Still like the idea of woman/mr.woman working out together. I can't date a lazy Nigerian man. To work out na hassle angry angry angry
must u mention NIGERIA.
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by supaeagles(m): 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
...I do several methods of side planks everyday
Nice!!
Texas.Cowgirl:
.. I know that her leg position is wrong and awkward..
she may be doing an advanced routine though...

True, the whole thing was a glorified photo OP, but was a positive thing to do and they are both fit.

Emmadani: must u mention NIGERIA.
but bros, no be naira land we de?? #justsaying
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2013
supaeagles: Nice!! she may be doing an advanced routine though...

True, the whole thing was a glorified photo OP, but was a positive thing to do and they are both fit.

but bros, no be naira land we de?? #justsaying
watin concern texas wit nairaland.Just saying

1 Like

Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by HYBREED(m): 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
nichole2: Des is de type of family I want,not de one de wife looks ruffly dressed,always in de kitchen,she's not allowed to dress primly nd look nice,de man wd be calling her iya,rubbish( lovely couple)
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by stitcheD(m): 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
190: ball he nor sabi play

na to dey work out him sabi

mscheww
the dude should get her preggy abeg. abi is he not man enough
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by toshmann(m): 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I do several methods of side planks everyday, I know that her leg position is wrong and awkward.
good job Baby, keep it up wink i'm planning to have 6 packs by the year 2020. i have started working on it, right now i have one and half packs smiley . . . i'll get there someday cheesy

Still like the idea of woman/mr.woman working out together.

no skin pain honey. we'll work out together. i have a gym in my basement. smiley

I can't date a lazy Nigerian man. To work out na hassle angry angry angry
toshmann aint lazy cool you have no worries
hakuna matata cheesy
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2013
smh @ toshmann angry

Just one and a half pack? awwwwwww work on it nau embarassed sad
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by scientology(m): 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2013
this is what u enjoy when u marry a PINGLESS woman...woman with real and common sence
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by Austeenxx: 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2013
Awww! I love this. embarassed kiss
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
adaobi123: This is nice.

Hopefully when I marry, me and my husband can do the same.
smiley tongue

You mean Afam grin
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by nichole2(f): 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2013
ffo:

nichole, are you married?
no dear am not,just I hv seen a lot of womens bad experiences in marriage
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

You mean Afam grin

Yes yes Afam smiley
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by toshmann(m): 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
smh @ toshmann angry

Just one and a half pack? awwwwwww work on it nau embarassed sad
i'm on it wink . . . . give me 7yrs grin . . . . too much McDonalds and Wendys no gree me focus . . . .
but i'm working on it. . . .

i've switched to Subway, at least those ones have enough vegetables in their stuff. . . . with bacon grin
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by kundul: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2013
I hope her mama don dey allow una enjoy now
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2013
toshmann:
i'm on it wink . . . . give me 7yrs grin . . . . too much McDonalds and Wendys no gree me focus . . . .
but i'm working on it. . . .

i've switched to Subway, at least those ones have enough vegetables in their stuff. . . . with bacon grin

lol grin
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by toshmann(m): 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2013
adaobi123:

Yes yes Afam smiley

afam belle be like ascitis grin

(go to google images and type ascitis and hit search . . . and laugh grin )
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by tankwa: 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2013
Who is adaeze yobo? Wetin she get wey ashawo no get. Wetin dey special about her body? Is she modelling for which coy? Person wey don 4uk finish leave her boy friend go meet yobo. Na god go punish am.
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by hiuser(m): 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by hiuser(m): 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
Emmadani: must u mention NIGERIA.
Nigerian Boxing Board of Control, You are a punching bag!
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by captainsinzu(m): 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
[quote author=tellwisdom]fit-less player undecided...Na by packs??[/quote no mind am him tink say na packs da make pesin fit..smh
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2013
toshmann:

afam belle be like ascitis grin

(go to google images and type ascitis and hit search . . . and laugh grin )

God punish you angry
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by texaco1: 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2013
grin grin grin
na money dey talk ,no be the wife wey you give garri and moimoi you go ask make she dey do all this , na curse she go curse you .
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by andyanders: 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2013
Burger01: Wetin this guy wan turn his wife to? A female wresler! Yuck..

sad
Preparing her for the day she will turn him to a punching bag if money no dey.
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by texaco1: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2013
try dis rubbish with iya ruka or iya balikisu , you go great grand father story
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by mamagee3(f): 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
andyanders:
Preparing her for the day she will turn him to a punching bag if money no dey.
grin grin grin
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by Kgdavid(m): 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
Emmadani: C as dis yobo of a guy dey fine but when it kumz to futbal na complete SHORT 1.

thats a national hero ur talking about ryt der! yes he is older now and not as good as he once was but all the same he has paid his dues.
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by Kgdavid(m): 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
So nobody noticed that she's doing the plank wrong?

[img]http://3.bp..com/-yOprDLdb9G0/UgQVVddaN7I/AAAAAAAB6q4/YaXeFMEgpqw/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

that is correct posture for the side plank. whats wrong with this?
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by tpia5: 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2013
mamagee wont like this o.
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by tpia5: 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2013
@topic

the husband may actually get more ogles than the wife, they should workout separately unless they're marketing a brand.
Re: Joseph and Adaeze Yobo Share Workout Photos by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2013
Kgdavid:

that is correct posture for the side plank. whats wrong with this?
Yea, it's correct buh modified side plank posiion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Calls Nigerians Illiterates For Referring To Her As An Ex-Convict / Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room / Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.