Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

I Want To Build Up My Portfolio - Let Me Design A Website For You - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / I Want To Build Up My Portfolio - Let Me Design A Website For You (477 Views)

I Want To Build Up My Portfolio - Let Me Design A Website For You / Learn How To Build Your Own Bulk Sms Website And Make Over N70,000 / How To Build Your First Website And Upload It Online In Less Than 1 Week! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Build Up My Portfolio - Let Me Design A Website For You by CreativeWeb(m): 8:54am On Aug 09, 2013
Hello NairaLanders, thank you all for the good works you are doing here. I am new here and my name is Decency. I am a front-end web designer based in portharcourt. I want to use this opportunity to introduce myself to the community by offering web design services to interested persons at the cheapest cost. This is not how much I charge, but I want to use this experience to build up my portfolio.

I will like to design static websites to 10 NairaLanders at 10k pay website. I will not use template for this. I will give you a custom design. The website will be 5 pages maximum. I will source for the images needed. You will provide logo and write-ups. You will register your domain and hosting. My work will be to design a creative 5 page static website for you at 10k. I will give you the whole file in zip format. It will take me at most two days to deliver. You can even show me a website you will like your own to look like.

If you are interested in taking this offer, I want you to send me email at: praying4breakthrough@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: I Want To Build Up My Portfolio - Let Me Design A Website For You by Slyr0x: 10:20am On Aug 09, 2013
CreativeWeb: Hello NairaLanders, thank you all for the good works you are doing here. I am new here and my name is Decency.

Decent approach smiley
Re: I Want To Build Up My Portfolio - Let Me Design A Website For You by CreativeWeb(m): 10:32am On Aug 09, 2013
Slyr0x:

Decent approach smiley

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Bulksms Xmas Promo @tripleclicksms / Life Time Free Sms App / Are You Looking For A Ready Made Internet Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.