Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Nairalander Writes Best Essay, And He's About Losing. Help Him! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairalander Writes Best Essay, And He's About Losing. Help Him! (545 Views)

Thank God Its Centenary (TGIC) Essay And Quiz Contest For Nigerians (over 1 Mill / SOLUTION TO ALL THE 2012 NIGERIAN ESSAY COMPETITIONS / I Think I'm Losing My Husband (Poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Writes Best Essay, And He's About Losing. Help Him! by SolutionsGuy: 9:02am On Aug 09, 2013
After reading all the essays, ESSAY 1 is richer. It was written by a Nairalander! But I think he hasn't got much friends, they don't vote him according to the contents. Help him.
Visit https://www.facebook.com/WHARC and like the page, then like only Essay 1.
Or https://m.facebook.com/WHARC
Re: Nairalander Writes Best Essay, And He's About Losing. Help Him! by yemi2plus(m): 9:21am On Aug 09, 2013
What makes you feel its the best?
Are you saying we should vote for him because he is a nairalander or vote base on the write-up?
Anyways, i don already like the post sha.
Re: Nairalander Writes Best Essay, And He's About Losing. Help Him! by SolutionsGuy: 9:39am On Aug 09, 2013
yemi2plus2: What makes you feel its the best?
Are you saying we should vote for him because he is a nairalander or vote base on the write-up?

Both of them. When you read the essay you can say for urself, if you find a better one . . . Good
Re: Nairalander Writes Best Essay, And He's About Losing. Help Him! by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 09, 2013
yemi2plus2: What makes you feel its the best?

another 'na our own' Nigeria syndrome hehe
Re: Nairalander Writes Best Essay, And He's About Losing. Help Him! by Emyo(m): 9:47am On Aug 09, 2013
Nairaland is the worst place to get such...they wil never aid.

(1) (Reply)

My Virtous Lady / The Festival Called ASUU / Beans <--> A Poem By Oluwafemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.