Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Changing Visiting Visa To Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Changing Visiting Visa To Student Visa (766 Views)

How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk / What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Changing Visiting Visa To Student Visa by nikiihardehx(f): 9:04am On Aug 09, 2013
Pls nairalanders I nid ur help....want to know if its possible to change visiting visa to student visa in uk, have gat families there,and a uncle that knows a lecturer in a particular college in UK, thinking of applying for 6month visiting visa,then change it to student visa.pls how possible is that, and how do I go about it
Re: Changing Visiting Visa To Student Visa by justwise(m): 9:05am On Aug 09, 2013
nikiihardehx: Pls nairalanders I nid ur help....want to know if its possible to change visiting visa to student visa in uk, have gat families there,and a uncle that knows a lecturer in a particular college in UK, thinking of applying for 6month visiting visa,then change it to student visa.pls how possible is that, and how do I go about it

Not possible, you will still have to come back to Nigeria to apply for student visa

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Is The Worst Place To Live On Earth-world Travel Journalist / Does US Embassy In Nigeria Retain Your Photograph After Your Visa Interview? / 13 Best Travel Quotes To Inspire Your Wanderlust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.