Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Is He Truely Having Supernatural Powers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is He Truely Having Supernatural Powers (670 Views)

Those Doubting The Existence Of God,what Is The Source Of Supernatural Powers / How Can I Have Supernatural Powers? / Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is He Truely Having Supernatural Powers by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 09, 2013
Re: Is He Truely Having Supernatural Powers by ezme(m): 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2013
This teaches me to suspect most miracles we see on TV are scripted.
Re: Is He Truely Having Supernatural Powers by nora544: 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2013
I know this and i see a movie how they make the miracles in nigeria and it is the samee.

There is a place in Europa, they people go there when they are ill, and some get help but that they can say it was a mirace they have to show there papers from the doctor before and when thyey where healt they have to go to different doctors that they can realy prove that is was a miracle and this is very hard.

It is a well know place for christian people.

I don't belief in this miracles what happen every day in nigeria, it is a fake.

(1) (Reply)

Medical Findings Prooves Mary's Appearation Real / As A Xtian, Hw Do U Know Wether D Word Of A Prophet Is True Abt Ur Relationship? / 20 Obama Quotes About Islam Contrasted With 20 Obama Quotes About Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.